Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 10271
-
01-19-24 00:24 #7571Regular Member

Posts: 14Any info on this one?
-
01-18-24 21:39 #7570Senior Member

Posts: 1264Deleted my post. Nevermind. We are beating a dead horse at this point.
-
01-18-24 21:27 #7569Senior Member

Posts: 1264Nothing. It's a personal preference thing, an "it" factor. Everyone has their own preferences that make up their "it" factor. For me, Betty just didn't have it but she was nice and she looked like her pictures from what I remember. If she looks good to you go for it. If I was looking for a backup in flint I'd probably go see her.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 21:15 #7568Senior Member

Posts: 826Betty
Just what about her, negatives I guess, would you say she has? Is it looks or what? Just curious.
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 20:04 #7567Senior Member

Posts: 105Agree
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
At JesusChrisChan, I agree with you that she often gets targeted. Started ever since she first raised her donation. I have been seeing her for over 2 years, with no issues. Of course we should always be cautious and watch our six in this hobby. She is no big user than everyone else in this industry and not crazier than anyone else I have met in this hobby.
Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan
[View Original Post]
One big difference is I saw a bunch of them go down hill fast, however she is holding up much better than anyone else in Flint area. Great body, clean house, always had a nice time. I don't know what you meant by business like attitude, she has always been cool, treated me well, not clock watching.
-
01-18-24 16:11 #7566Senior Member

Posts: 116Thumbs up!
LOL, I wish we had a LIKE button on this site for the comments. Because this one was hilarious.
Originally Posted by AsstroNutt
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 16:06 #7565Senior Member

Posts: 116Whoa black betty bam ba lam ba
I've seen her once, Betty is a really nice tiny lady but, a little too old for my liking. She will show you a good time tho, She has a great attitude and is fun to hang out with. She has her own place just a little ways off of Dort Hwy over by the Flint mall, so you don't have to worry about going to some nasty motel. Rates are under 100 for HH and she's not a clock watcher anyways. And most importantly, don't forget to have fun.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 10:10 #7564Senior Member

Posts: 367Betty
She's like a trusty S-10 pick up truck as far as hookers go. Sure she's got some miles on the odo, but the heater works & she'll will take you where you wanted to go.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 10:03 #7563Senior Member

Posts: 367Idk
I don't know what they will do, probably just start a file on you and wait and see if you do something worth their time. I prefer to stay off their radar, and if that means not going to miller road, there are plenty of roach motels full of hookers around town.
Originally Posted by Member#1117
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 09:32 #7562Senior Member

Posts: 1264Betty
You should be able to find plenty of past reviews if you search Betty. She's been around a while and mostly positive reviews. I saw her a long time ago and she was very nice, haven't repeated because she wasn't really the type I'm into.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BoRegardHer; 01-18-24 at 09:33. Reason: Add title
-
01-18-24 08:13 #7561Senior Member

Posts: 1508Betty Black
Sorry, I meant to post her link in my other post but here it is:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/667644552275
Anybody know anything about her, if she's decent, etc. Her rates look good.
-
01-18-24 01:10 #7560Senior Member

Posts: 334Need some recommendations
I usually come into Michigan few times a year but mostly on the west side of the state. Found out today that I will be in the Flint area as well. Haven't played around in Flint in decades so have no idea what's good or bad. Looking for skinny to BBW ladies with open menus. Don't want to get ripped off so I thought I would ask the folks that know. Chicago / Milwaukee is my area knowledge so I can return the favor if you need any info from there. I will leave a report for encounter I have.
Anything I need to be aware as far a police hot spots? Just found out about the cameras so that was helpful. Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.
-
01-18-24 00:52 #7559Senior Member

Posts: 334Do you mean this?
Is this what you are talking about? Even if you aren't up to no good, cameras are everywhere. My question is what are they going to do if you go to a room and come out? Who is actively monitoring this? Is it proactive or reactive? Do they only use it to review for crimes or are people actively watching it trying to identify crimes?
Originally Posted by Trav78
[View Original Post]
Regardless, kinda a sad state of affairs.
https://www.wgvunews.org/news/2017-0...o-surveillance
-
01-17-24 22:37 #7558Senior Member

Posts: 337Lets Be Clear
I. have NEVER posted any "dishonest reporting" here nor will I. I've been fucked over by the best of them as have most of us here that have a length of experience with hookers. Just.passing on what i know
Originally Posted by JesusChrisChan
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 21:05 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 1508Betty Black
This is the first time I've seen her ad. Her pics and menu look pretty good and her donations are nice. Anybody try her out yet? I'll be in the area over the weekend.









Reply With Quote



