Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 1308 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 27803
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23198

    Is she legit

    I'm probably going to toftt but just posting to see if why'all have any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...770/2533080509

  2. #23197

  3. #23196

    She is legit, and so is the boyfriend waiting to rob you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...-/409313829294

    I've seen this link of this girl before but I don't believe there's any research or response.

    Seems legit but love to know if anyone has experienced her.

    Her list looks really good.
    She is the girl in the picture, but so is the boyfriend waiting to rob you at gun point.

    One person I know was robbed. You take your pants down, and here comes Tyrone out of the shadows with a gun in his hand.

    I wouldn't share my address with her for an outcall.

  4. #23195

    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...-/409313829294

    I've seen this link of this girl before but I don't believe there's any research or response.

    Seems legit but love to know if anyone has experienced her.

    Her list looks really good.

  5. #23194
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresser124  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking around and could not find anything on these two. Most likely users but we all have or issues. Trying to decide so some intel would be nice if possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...i/010463494157

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...e/584118150551

    Thanks.
    I had one session with the first about a year or so ago if memory serves. In my experience her skills are very good, but fairly mechanical. She doesn't like kissing and no Greek. I don't know for sure, but her ulta-skinny physique makes me suspect she uses. Seems nice. She's not the worst option, but there are better ones.

    Via text the 2nd told me BBFS is available, but I never had a session. Snoho county isn't convenient for me. There's at least one report but it's been quite awhile. If memory serves supposedly her menu is open, prices are reasonable, but she's listless.

  6. #23193

    Amanda56

    Quote Originally Posted by Dresser124  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking around and could not find anything on these two. Most likely users but we all have or issues. Trying to decide so some intel would be nice if possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...i/010463494157

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...e/584118150551

    Thanks.
    First one is Amanda56, on the other board, but she is waste of time and will ghost you, but not before leading you to a shady hotel with sus people around. Not remotely worth the effort.

  7. #23192
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresser124  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking around and could not find anything on these two. Most likely users but we all have or issues. Trying to decide so some intel would be nice if possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...i/010463494157

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...e/584118150551

    Thanks.
    They both will, no personal experience with the first one though. Second one I've seen a handful of times, various places. She always has really sketchy incalls, and sometimes isn't the best with messages but she looks like her pics and is all ports open, fairly affordable if you can strike the right deal. Personally have her meet you for a car date at a spot you trust unless you are seasoned with raggedy flop houses and don't spook easy. Her current in call is likely the top of a detached garage in some house in the boonies in snohomish, usually the other people there don't ever interact with you but sometimes they're out back having a bonfire. She's got a great body and if she got her shit together she could be on TNA asking a lot more.

  8. #23191
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128525%3B

    States BBBJCIM and bbfscip are available didn't mention up charge.

    I'm not interested. My experience is girls like this are usually in a crappy place and have a pimp boyfriend. I'm just not in the adventurous mood to find out if she is legit or a straight rob. I'm getting the overpriced junkie vibe from her.
    She looks a little bit like Maryday to me. Anyone else see the resemblance?

  9. #23190

    Any intell on these two?

    I tried looking around and could not find anything on these two. Most likely users but we all have or issues. Trying to decide so some intel would be nice if possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...i/010463494157

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...e/584118150551

    Thanks.

  10. #23189
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128525%3B

    States BBBJCIM and bbfscip are available didn't mention up charge.

    I'm not interested. My experience is girls like this are usually in a crappy place and have a pimp boyfriend. I'm just not in the adventurous mood to find out if she is legit or a straight rob. I'm getting the overpriced junkie vibe from her.
    Those pics Scream Tyrone is in on it!! Yikes.

  11. #23188
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    BBFS cot MSOG.

    Kat wouldn't let me finish inside her. Round 1 I Finished on her ass. Round two on her tits.

    +100 tip over normal rate.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...terine-Galanis
    Wow. No CIP anymore? She's really into nickel and diming now! Did she charge you extra for MSOG? Used to want +100 for BBFSCIP +100 MSOG.

  12. #23187
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    She's no longer posts bbbjcim and bbfs in either of her posts. Hmm.
    That doesn't necessarily mean anything. You can't post openly about that on that board without all the GPSs and their white knights flaming you and eventually getting banned.

  13. #23186
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    She's no longer posts bbbjcim and bbfs in either of her posts. Hmm.
    Over text message. I just asked what was on the menu. Replied pretty straightforward bbbjcim and bbfscip

  14. #23185

    Looks sketchy to me

    She's no longer posts bbbjcim and bbfs in either of her posts. Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya206  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128525%3B

    States BBBJCIM and bbfscip are available didn't mention up charge.

    I'm not interested. My experience is girls like this are usually in a crappy place and have a pimp boyfriend. I'm just not in the adventurous mood to find out if she is legit or a straight rob. I'm getting the overpriced junkie vibe from her.

  15. #23184

    Kat

    BBFS cot MSOG.

    Kat wouldn't let me finish inside her. Round 1 I Finished on her ass. Round two on her tits.

    +100 tip over normal rate.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...terine-Galanis

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape