Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 1308 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 27920
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23315
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Do you have good links.
    I mean, they pale in comparison to this forum. And I don't see how useful they can be when each link is no different than Adultfinder.

  2. #23314
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    These links are sh*t.
    Do you have good links.

  3. #23313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Well, some of us like them fat.
    She looks delicious. I just now later in life have realized that I enjoy a big gal every now and then. More surface area to work with.

  4. #23312
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    These links are sh*t.
    They worked for me??

  5. #23311
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She Fat hahahaha. She like Golden Corral. Hahaha. Chocolate fountain.
    Well, some of us like them fat.

  6. #23310
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by BbFunTimes  [View Original Post]
    Although she doesn't post anymore (last post dated Sept. 2023), below is a typical link that you would find in the past on this girl-.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lable/51579801

    I know I'm not the only one currently fucking this girl regularly. And by regularly, I mean weekly and sometimes twice a week. But as often as I see her, I still have to deal with a shit load of frustrations that have to do with poor responses and periodic ghostings. And I've had it. I'm not putting up with this shit anymore.

    Many of you have moved on from her a long time ago-- for this very reason. You are the smart ones. And I tip my hat off to you.

    Oh well, it doesn't matter. Let it be known: Sarah belongs here if you don't know already. If you're persistent enough and willing to endure all kinds of frustrations, you, too, could have your way with her.

    Good luck & stay hard.
    She Fat hahahaha. She like Golden Corral. Hahaha. Chocolate fountain.

  7. #23309

    Her name is Sarah.

    Although she doesn't post anymore (last post dated Sept. 2023), below is a typical link that you would find in the past on this girl-.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...lable/51579801

    I know I'm not the only one currently fucking this girl regularly. And by regularly, I mean weekly and sometimes twice a week. But as often as I see her, I still have to deal with a shit load of frustrations that have to do with poor responses and periodic ghostings. And I've had it. I'm not putting up with this shit anymore.

    Many of you have moved on from her a long time ago-- for this very reason. You are the smart ones. And I tip my hat off to you.

    Oh well, it doesn't matter. Let it be known: Sarah belongs here if you don't know already. If you're persistent enough and willing to endure all kinds of frustrations, you, too, could have your way with her.

    Good luck & stay hard.

  8. #23308
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoLocoMango  [View Original Post]
    She is the girl in the picture, but so is the boyfriend waiting to rob you at gun point.

    One person I know was robbed. You take your pants down, and here comes Tyrone out of the shadows with a gun in his hand.

    I wouldn't share my address with her for an outcall.
    When pics aren't selfies it's a red flag for me. Tyrone sucks at pic taking BTW.

  9. #23307
    These links are sh*t.

  10. #23306
    Quote Originally Posted by SensualSeattle  [View Original Post]
    I'm probably going to toftt but just posting to see if why'all have any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...770/2533080509
    Well, I'll be cheering for you. 🙌

  11. #23305

    Is she legit

    I'm probably going to toftt but just posting to see if why'all have any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...770/2533080509

  12. #23304

  13. #23303

    She is legit, and so is the boyfriend waiting to rob you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...-/409313829294

    I've seen this link of this girl before but I don't believe there's any research or response.

    Seems legit but love to know if anyone has experienced her.

    Her list looks really good.
    She is the girl in the picture, but so is the boyfriend waiting to rob you at gun point.

    One person I know was robbed. You take your pants down, and here comes Tyrone out of the shadows with a gun in his hand.

    I wouldn't share my address with her for an outcall.

  14. #23302

    Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...-/409313829294

    I've seen this link of this girl before but I don't believe there's any research or response.

    Seems legit but love to know if anyone has experienced her.

    Her list looks really good.

  15. #23301
    Quote Originally Posted by Dresser124  [View Original Post]
    I tried looking around and could not find anything on these two. Most likely users but we all have or issues. Trying to decide so some intel would be nice if possible.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/edmon...i/010463494157

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lake-...e/584118150551

    Thanks.
    I had one session with the first about a year or so ago if memory serves. In my experience her skills are very good, but fairly mechanical. She doesn't like kissing and no Greek. I don't know for sure, but her ulta-skinny physique makes me suspect she uses. Seems nice. She's not the worst option, but there are better ones.

    Via text the 2nd told me BBFS is available, but I never had a session. Snoho county isn't convenient for me. There's at least one report but it's been quite awhile. If memory serves supposedly her menu is open, prices are reasonable, but she's listless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape