Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 17717
-
01-18-24 06:12 #13547Senior Member

Posts: 38Has anyone had a dream about going to Paris
Hello, fellow mongers. First time poster here. Has anyone taken a trip to Paris yet.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...souri/62055190
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...o/154936880729
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...9/753177727478
Curious if this is the same provider below, who also offers 2 girl. Will be coming to town and would love to catch her again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/163515211
-
01-18-24 01:26 #13546Senior Member

Posts: 115I repeated, experience was decent. At the time I thought she was utr, so bbj, BBFS, cip. Like I said I don't think anything was off-limits.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-24 00:54 #13545Senior Member

Posts: 409I mean, I left a review on that listing. Not sure what else you want.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 23:00 #13544Senior Member

Posts: 96Lala
Damn she's actually hot, how was the experience?
Originally Posted by BigBlank69
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 22:45 #13543Senior Member

Posts: 115Yep, I took the plunge but on SA. Didn't know at the time she was on LC. I'm not sure what she wouldn't do for $.
Originally Posted by Snapped
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 22:08 #13542Senior Member

Posts: 553Certainly a huge flag...
Yeah, something tells me either she's got a nicely furnished timeshare in the penal system (and she visits there often) or her "daddy issues" are just officially at DEFCON-1...Or both.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Girls who are willing to tat and bolt their faces up like that kinda tells you something about them, and in "this" hobby it's usually nothing good, so unless you're literally looking for a potential shitshow, I'd look elsewhere as well.
-
01-17-24 20:33 #13541Banned Member

Posts: 175Olivia
She is very sweet, limited GFE for my session she got the job done and I might see her again, former Angel left before they imploded. As far as your browser try using private browsing in the menu it will launch a new page in a sandbox so to speak.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 19:32 #13540Senior Member

Posts: 308Just me, but those face tats keep me a 100 miles away.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 18:02 #13539Senior Member

Posts: 340Siren
She does looks like she'd be a lot of fun. I've seen her posts for a while and I've always been interested but never seen anything here or really anywhere so I haven't taken the plunge. That said, she seems like one of those girls you may not see on the regular or but only when you really want to let your freak flag fly. Anyone have experience with her?
Originally Posted by MrJoeCool
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 17:36 #13538Senior Member

Posts: 50Lala the pretty
Lala posts constantly and but never any reviews and the comments look to be self posted. Anyone ever take the plunge? GPS for sure.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/163589112
-
01-17-24 16:59 #13537Regular Member

Posts: 22No not fake pics, just heavily filtered and she is extremely dolled up in those photos (make up, wig, etc). In person she was wearing no make up and what was possibly a very thin, wig cap. The skin on her face is that of someone that piles the make-up / foundation on a lot causing severe acne / blemishes. She isn't hideous, but definitely not as gorgeous as the photos make her out to be. Very average. Or how I would best describe her, homely. Still would repeat.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 16:18 #13536Senior Member

Posts: 301Siren. More Info and Pics
https://callescort.org/314-939-2988
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
She looks like she'd be a fun ride to me! No holes barred!
-
01-17-24 13:11 #13535Senior Member

Posts: 170So she used fake pics?
Who wouldn't want a thick ass that grips! Sounds fun to me but did she just old pics of her or were they completely fake?
Originally Posted by BlueFox5
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 12:29 #13534Senior Member

Posts: 340Olivia
Olivia is a former Angel and she's legit. It was a pretty good GFE session even if a bit rushed, but not to a point that it ruined the experience. She's attractive for sure, but I'd say her pics, while definitely her, make her look hotter than she is. Not my first choice, but will probably see her again some time.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 11:53 #13533Senior Member

Posts: 279https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/163589632
Originally Posted by Colapo9421
[View Original Post]
I guess you mean this one, I've been curious as well but no info here. Would be nice to know the area and pricing. She looks fun but also. Intimidating I guess, LOL.












Reply With Quote





