Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 17696
-
10-24-22 18:52 #11186Senior Member

Posts: 235Lc
Is anyone else having issues with listcrawler?
-
10-24-22 15:33 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 335Lilia
Lilia is still seeing clients. She took a break for a while, February to October 10th, but now she's back. Advertises on RubMd (https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b2a596...7-18106e26f9c4).
Originally Posted by Saint314
[View Original Post]
I'm going to see her on Saturday and bring a Halloween gift as that's her favorite holiday!
-
10-24-22 15:17 #11184Regular Member

Posts: 23Nevaeh
OK so I been looking past 2 days and can't find a post for Nevaeh any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Stl99
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 15:03 #11183Regular Member

Posts: 7Naveah
Naveah is fantastic. The stalker thing explains a bit. I read some good reviews on here and met her, had a great time. Tried to reach out a few weeks later and nothing. My text app fucked up so it was from a different number, but quite the bummer. I thought / hoped I found my new regular go-to!
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 08:03 #11182Senior Member

Posts: 447Man I hate to break it to you but Nevaeh is like that with most of her clients. She just understands the business and what it takes to make a man come back. She knows how to make you feel like she is really Interested in you. I have seen her and several friends have seen her with the same results. She did say she recently had a stalker though hopefully it wasn't you or anyone else on this board LOL.
Originally Posted by Stl99
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 02:31 #11181Senior Member

Posts: 25Mannnn. I wish I still had contact with Lilia. She was so hot. Not amazing in bed but whatever.
Originally Posted by Maddog72
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 18:49 #11180Regular Member

Posts: 9FWIW, she was listed on P411 this weekend if that helps.
Originally Posted by Stl99
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 17:55 #11179Senior Member

Posts: 687Excellent review! I have seen many of these women and I co-sign on your thoughts regarding Naveah, Eden, Tavia and Maneater.
Originally Posted by Stl99
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 17:28 #11178Senior Member

Posts: 285This is so funny
All this is comical like piss my pants funny.
Originally Posted by MongerRus
[View Original Post]
Destiny is nice and fun but. She is IMHO fat, curvy = Fat and when they say those lost a lot of weight that means she was fat to start with and will have stretch marks and loose skin I am the most honest guy here folks.
Top providers in STL.
Parker.
Sasha.
Renee (x the Bush and pit hair like WTF).
Eden.
VEE is good for real YES bigger than we all want (and has way too many face piercings).
Ariana HOT HOT HOT but. Going to be expensive for FS.
Erin HOT.
Raquel HOT but lives to far away to be in rotation.
Tavia.
CARLEY.
No go in my book.
ELL #1 BIT** in all of STL.
LILIA HOT but lacks good service.
Anastasia FAT no way to get around it.
Destiny = FAT.
Bella stuck up.
Jessica weird wants to know lots of personal shit.
Nikki = late all the damn time.
Reanne BJ is good that's it.
Eden = very manly.
Sophia / Celeste whatever her name is this week she is wacko and mean.
Abby James freak show mentally.
Karen whacko whacko whacko.
Some of you may not like my list, some may is what it is I tell it how I feel, many of these providers have ZERO clue how to make money in the real world and should really treat all the non weirdo clients like gold because at most 350-400 for FS they are getting paid, have them work at Home Depot and take a week to make what they make in a half hour, we all do not take this in account enough, attitude I won't go back, poor service I won't go back, there will always be another even though this city sucks for talent.
Stay safe.
-
10-23-22 16:08 #11177Senior Member

Posts: 183Siren from listcrawler
Has anyone seen Siren? If so are her pics accurate and does she provide good service?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/96573054
-
10-23-22 12:54 #11176Regular Member

Posts: 5Drama
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Here's a fucking news flash for you, posting about him (whoever he is) is part of the fucking drama.
A2
-
10-23-22 12:36 #11175Shill for Destiny ignore all posts

Posts: 13Not Destiny
Last poster was 99% sure this isn't Destiny and I'm positive it isn't as I know him in the real world. He's in love with her and he will hate me for saying it but it's not Destiny and we shouldn't start giving her shit for what he's doing.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 12:28 #11174Senior Member

Posts: 66Posting
I never said she wasn’t a good provider jeez I see MANY on here bashing providers CONSTANTLY so it’s fair game! Sure Destiny is my favorite and I may be in to deep but it doesn’t change the actual facts about these providers! I’ve gotten in trouble with many vixens over honest reviews before my review of Eden was NOT negative I compared her to providers who were 25 years younger. That it.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 12:18 #11173Banned Member

Posts: 13My Reviews
Been a longtime lurker on this board and wanted to provide short reviews of the providers I've seen the last 4 years since I've started seeing escorts before going on a much needed hiatus for a while. Most of these women are highly reviewed on here, so I won't be adding anything new but my perspective. Also, please feel free to PM me to ask for more detailed reports on anyone you're interested in seeing.
Eden: First provider that I saw. As has been said a million times over great communication, great skills, takes a minute to warm up to you but has an engaging personality once she does and is a true professional. Saw a recent comment about her age. Most women in their 20's still don't have her body and definitely not her professionalism so there's a reason she's so highly reviewed.
Tavia: Flawless body. Amazing skills. Great personality. What I like about her is she pays attention to every detail. Seeing her is like going to a resort or hotel where they've paid attention to every detail to make the customer experience perfect. She's the Four Seasons of escorts.
Reanne (Angels): Not that I don't like BJ's, I do, just not my favorite of all the different things you can do but her oral skills are off the charts and worth well more than the price of admission. The FS is good too. Only saw her once b / c I'm not as physically attracted to her as others but it was still a great experience.
Jessica (Angels): Retired. She's pretty divisive on this board but my 4 or so sessions with her were awesome. One of my favorites. I think where she turned people off is that she would ask $2 K for FS which is insane. However, she didn't want to do FS with everyone and if she did it's $400. And it was amazing. She was a complete freak and never ever watched the clock. A true YMMV. Not trying to say I'm a stud because she'd have FS with me, I'm not close to a stud just a dude, but just saying some guys she was into some not.
Maneater: Retired. A complete freak and unbelievable in bed. The most physically exhausting 90 minutes of my life. She is missed.
Destiny: I'll be crucified by someone on this board but I'm meh on her. I'll qualify that by saying that I only saw her because she's so highly reviewed even though I'm not physically attracted to her. I thought her skills were good but just couldn't get over the fact that I wasn't physically attracted to her. And while she has a bubbly personality she kept talking about how highly reviewed she was and asking me for a good review. It was a turn off. I'm sure for most she's great it just didn't work for me (ducking the Destiny shills).
Renee: Much better looking than her pictures online. She's a real sweetheart too, easy conversation. She was totally in to my satisfaction the entire hour and is very skilled. If you can get past the Bush she's well worth it. Highly recommend.
Carley (Angels): Great body. Probably the smartest most career driven person I've met in the industry which makes for good conversation. She's a lot of fun in bed too. Loved just taking in her perfect body during our session. Only issue is for now she's only doing 30 minute appointments (or maybe that's just the first time you see her).
Melani MacQueen (Traveler): incredibly hot, skilled and very highly reviewed on TER. That being said it wasn't quite right for me. The FS was good but she has a routine and sticks to it. Just seemed very mechanical. She's also a germaphobe so I was constantly being asked to wipe this and wipe that. Was hard to get into a rhythm. That being said she is insanely hot and gives a great BBBJ.
Demie Ross (Traveler): Another of my all time favorites probably 2nd on my list. Seen her 3 times. She is an incredibly beautiful woman better than her pictures. Has an amazing personality. Felt an instant connection to her. Her skills also match her looks. Along with Jessica and a later review on this list the most passionate sex I've had with a provider. Everything just felt in sync and unforced. Go see her when she comes in town. Think she'll be here April 2023 and is then retiring (according to her).
Ava Starr (Traveler): The exact body type I like. Under 5 foot, spinner, big butt. However, since I've seen her she's raised her prices by over $200/ hour. She's great but not $700/ hour great.
Erin (Angels): Again short, spinner, great ass. Great BBBJ skills and the FS is incredible. Great in the sack. She's very young and horny so if you're looking for engaging pillow talk and cuddling in between rounds then she may not be for you.
Nevaeh: My ATF and by a wide margin. The only escort I've seen regularly over an extended period. Connected (or at least I thought I did) instantly. The exact physical look, personality, demeanor and intelligence I like. Each session felt like I was seeing a girlfriend and had really passionate sex (again at least in my opinion who knows if she thought so). Admittedly I liked her too much for someone in this hobby but it is what it is. Can't recommend her highly enough so go see her. I can't again so I hope others reading this can. And that's all the shilling I'll do.
Want to see: Parker. I'd come out of retirement for her because of all the good reviews and her looks but I'm not part of the cool person club.
That's it. Feel free to PM me for more details. Will still check the account and live vicariously through you all while on hiatus.
-
10-22-22 18:54 #11172Senior Member

Posts: 4892 cents
Well in my opinion that's what the board is for to post info. About the providers, and your own opinion about them, so will agree and some won't, I think some of the guys need not be a white knight, just because you had a great session, doesn't mean the guy after you got the same treatment, take what you read with a grain of salt and keep it moving, just my two cents. Take it with a grain.









Reply With Quote






