Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 13321
-
01-17-24 20:08 #12031Senior Member

Posts: 159Kayla
Looks like she has gone by kaylaa, kaylaalc and Lola. Been posting for a while.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/513-520-3953/2
-
01-17-24 19:40 #12030Senior Member

Posts: 159Kayla
Well like I said, I don't remember her name. Pretty sure she is real but with so / so reviews a year or so ago. Give it a shot and report back.
Originally Posted by Denko
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 18:03 #12029Senior Member

Posts: 40Kayla Bllue Ash
The one time I reached out to her, she was hosting at a private residence in Price Hill. That alone had me decide against meeting her. If she were to host at a decent hotel, I'd roll the dice.
Originally Posted by CollieDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 16:48 #12028Senior Member

Posts: 157Different girls
I'm not sure who this girl is but she is not Cincykyla or Kaylakay both of whom I am very familiar with. I've never seen these pics before, hope she's real.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 16:35 #12027Senior Member

Posts: 159Kyla
There is but I can't find them, she probably was using a different name. Kaylak, cincykayla or something else. Type her # into the goog and some old adds pop up. I think there was a report of a boyfriend at one point, maybe comb the ripoff reports. This all goes back like a year maybe a bit more. I recall not wanting to bother based on reports at the time.
Originally Posted by CollieDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 16:35 #12026Senior Member

Posts: 195Went to see Anna / Torii, had to walkout
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163516170
She is crackhead skinny right now. I have pics oh her from early 2023, when she was full and sexy as hell and videos of me fucking the shit out of her. I just couldn't do that today. I left, she is skinnier than her skinniest pic in her ad. The pic is after she just got out of detention center and was in a North College hill apt with Lucy. Fucked her good that day. Now just a bag of bones.
-
01-17-24 15:40 #12025Senior Member

Posts: 26Kayla 19 yr old blue ash
Thank you, are any reviews on this site? I wasn't able to find them.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 15:28 #12024Senior Member

Posts: 159Kayla
She is real, been around for a while. Expensive, lots of rules. Mixed reviews. Never seen her myself bc the reviews sounded like little more than a fuck doll, albeit a hot one.
Originally Posted by CollieDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 14:45 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 26Thank you. The ad is actually on callescort. Org also.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/513-413-1087
And it says that she has an onlyfans. Maybe just selling content, but definitely caught my attention.
-
01-17-24 14:11 #12022Senior Member

Posts: 195I believe she is real, but read somewhere that she is overpriced and service sucked. It so in one of these threads. She is real for sure though.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 13:56 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 159Probable fake
That ad originally came from Mega Personal's / listcrawler. And the ad has been taken down. It looks you fairly new. It might help if you read the information on the sight to avoid being taken. Also what may happen if you if you actually give an escort a picture of you. There are reports of escorts black mailing mongers. Also in the blog section below there is a section on how to find fake ads. Lots of good information in those reports.
Originally Posted by CollieDawg
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-24 11:45 #12020Banned Member

Posts: 294Read the Ad
•Heavily doctored photos.
Originally Posted by CollieDawg
[View Original Post]
•Way too pretty for this site lately. Theres be a fools of dudes and reviews.
•"Does not Party" that either means no drugs or no meetups. Probably the latter.
Has Google and FaceTime duos meaning she ain't real, your money will get taken, and if she is real, it ain't going to be in person. You'll be jerking off to your phone.
Save your money and disregard. Or send me $20, I need smokes and Guiness.
-
01-17-24 08:36 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 26Kayla 19 yr old Blue Ash
I posted this in the reviews section first, but so far crickets. Maybe this is the right place.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ecret/62121698
Anyone have any experience? TGTBT?
-
01-17-24 08:15 #12018Banned Member

Posts: 5352Yes, when she was in Dayton at the cemetery she was fun an a great provider saw her.
Originally Posted by BigBob69
[View Original Post]
In Hagerstown last year not the same as before. Heavier an yes the drugs had taken a toll.
On her service. She was also in trouble with LEO there. As always it was her BF stuff she got.
In trouble with an he had stolen everything she had. Story sound familiar. Careful out there.
-
01-17-24 06:31 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 195Actually, just saw her this Monday
She is real, nice body, nice skin, BBBJ was on point and positions included Positives: missionary, k9 and I busted in bag. She is enthisiastic and rate was far at 100 qv.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
Negatives: Time wasting. Good lord, called her around 7:30 am when I was in Dayton and she responded with rates and address. I get to location and crickets after texting her that I was in hotel lobby waiting. Left after 10 minutes and numerous unaswereed texts.
Tried again around 1 pm, and again setup time, communication was great, got to hotel and waited 5 minutes again with no text responses from her. About to leave and she finally answers with room number and even then when I get to door and knock it takes another 5 minutes to get in room. LOL.
Her room being a mess is an understatement, literally clothes Everywhere, on the side of the bed, on the bed, microwave is filthy, had her dog in bathroom.
However, the sex was pretty damn good and with a tight body, decent b cups for a 25 yr old, it was worth it. Make sure you bring your own supplies though. Would I repeat. Probably not because she does waste time a lot and even with a banging young body, right pussy and pretty face I feel like service includes communication and room cleanliness which both sucked.













Reply With Quote




