Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 13321
-
01-17-24 05:29 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 717Tgtbt?
LOL. She will be pleased if she learns someone thinks she is TGTBT. About 8 years ago she was. Now no so. The areola tats was an ugly mistake she made a few years back.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
She is currently pregnant. FS is available but her jealous bf check her phone and she has to maintain that it's BJ only. Talk to her about FS if you want it after you meet her in person. Good luck!
-
01-17-24 05:24 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 147Yes sir
Yes sir the very same.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 21:01 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 571She a waste of time
In the beginning she was great but then the drugs the lies. Seems like I remember she was telling a story of being raped in moraine so who knows what the truth is. I'm staying clear.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 19:30 #12013Senior Member

Posts: 538Perfect
Thanks man; I thought I did my due diligence but since her ads seem to always say "Cincinnati" I didn't think to look in the Dayton forums.
Originally Posted by OhmrBob
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the pointer.
-
01-16-24 18:25 #12012Banned Member

Posts: 5352Is this the same Torri that was by the graveyard few years ago a last year in Hagerstown in.
Originally Posted by BigBob69
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 17:48 #12011Senior Member

Posts: 147Torri
I'm not white Knights or getting anything out of this. Was just asked to put it out there again that torri is available. She is down south by dayton mall now though. I have not seen her again yet but she told me that the driver she had that brought her here from Indiana beat her up and robbed her. She has nothing now and really wants visitors. Said she was open to new people as well. Just needs the visits. Call her up and get a good deal. Again I get nothing out of this just trying to help her out cause I can't get down to see her.
-
01-16-24 17:26 #12010Senior Member

Posts: 27Star
If you look in Dayton you will probably fine more reports on her, but the basics are pics are accurate but she's a time waster pretty much. Takes her like 20 minutes to let you in the room but she's legit other then that. Also her room is usually a mess.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 16:52 #12009Senior Member

Posts: 538Star
I see this provider post several times a day on STG but only see 1 report on her. All searches return "Eastside Star", "porn star" or "5 star".
Does anyone else have any intel? She's been around a minute so I'd be surprised if she was LEO or there wasn't already one who's partaken.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/832697240616
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/976757444108
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/137880519099
-
01-16-24 16:23 #12008Senior Member

Posts: 31She is actually in dayton and legit
She is actually located in Dayton and legit. I personally haven't seen her yet but have texted several times just can't get times to line up. I typically only visit this gals for BBBJ and the one review said she will impale her throat with your cock repeatedly until you blow so I say sign me up.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 16:34 #12007Senior Member

Posts: 327Stacy
A link would be nice!
Originally Posted by BigDick123
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 13:25 #12006Banned Member

Posts: 5352Don't understand why a provider asking for your money a can't take the time to clean their Ass. That's Time to walk without.
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
Any donations. Always have a back up plan an leave.
-
01-15-24 11:24 #12005Senior Member

Posts: 131Erlanger
I will be in the Erlanger area today. Any good recommendations around there? Thanks.
-
01-15-24 11:22 #12004Senior Member

Posts: 61Stacy
Her name is Stacy. She is older and heavier than her pics. But Damn can she milk a cock.
World Class Head. Very nice also.
-
01-15-24 11:06 #12003Regular Member

Posts: 239She was having a return to cincy special
That was my motivation and actually responded and she needed one more reference I guess the first one counted.
Originally Posted by Ceenote
[View Original Post]
Steve did give me good reference.
-
01-15-24 10:27 #12002Senior Member

Posts: 538Wait, never mind, I didn't notice she posts her location in Columbus. It's irritating when STG does that.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




