Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 902 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12228

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has gone by kaylaa, kaylaalc and Lola. Been posting for a while.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/513-520-3953/2
    She has been in Cincinnati for almost 2 years, as people were confusing her and Kaylakayy when I reviewed the latter way back then. Kayla has also been working in the Detroit area per her ads on Listcrawler. I follow her on there so her ads pop up with different cities, but never multiple ads on the same day with different cities.

    I texted her yesterday to see what the current rates were and was quoted 150 for a short stay (qv) and 250 for half hour in Blue Ash, and she would be arriving around 6 pm. When I texted the number in the ad, the response gave another number to contact, so that threw up a red flag.

    At this point, I am not willing to gamble for the cost of the donation.

    Take care and be safe!

  2. #12227
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Kayla

    Looks like she has gone by kaylaa, kaylaalc and Lola. Been posting for a while.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/513-520-3953/2

  3. #12226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Kayla

    Well like I said, I don't remember her name. Pretty sure she is real but with so / so reviews a year or so ago. Give it a shot and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Denko  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure who this girl is but she is not Cincykyla or Kaylakay both of whom I am very familiar with. I've never seen these pics before, hope she's real.

  4. #12225

    Kayla Bllue Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by CollieDawg  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the reviews section first, but so far crickets. Maybe this is the right place.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ecret/62121698

    Anyone have any experience? TGTBT?
    The one time I reached out to her, she was hosting at a private residence in Price Hill. That alone had me decide against meeting her. If she were to host at a decent hotel, I'd roll the dice.

  5. #12224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Different girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    There is but I can't find them, she probably was using a different name. Kaylak, cincykayla or something else. Type her # into the goog and some old adds pop up. I think there was a report of a boyfriend at one point, maybe comb the ripoff reports. This all goes back like a year maybe a bit more. I recall not wanting to bother based on reports at the time.
    I'm not sure who this girl is but she is not Cincykyla or Kaylakay both of whom I am very familiar with. I've never seen these pics before, hope she's real.

  6. #12223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Kyla

    There is but I can't find them, she probably was using a different name. Kaylak, cincykayla or something else. Type her # into the goog and some old adds pop up. I think there was a report of a boyfriend at one point, maybe comb the ripoff reports. This all goes back like a year maybe a bit more. I recall not wanting to bother based on reports at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by CollieDawg  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, are any reviews on this site? I wasn't able to find them.

  7. #12222

    Went to see Anna / Torii, had to walkout

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/163516170

    She is crackhead skinny right now. I have pics oh her from early 2023, when she was full and sexy as hell and videos of me fucking the shit out of her. I just couldn't do that today. I left, she is skinnier than her skinniest pic in her ad. The pic is after she just got out of detention center and was in a North College hill apt with Lucy. Fucked her good that day. Now just a bag of bones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230109_120504.jpg‎  

  8. #12221

    Kayla 19 yr old blue ash

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]
    She is real, been around for a while. Expensive, lots of rules. Mixed reviews. Never seen her myself bc the reviews sounded like little more than a fuck doll, albeit a hot one.
    Thank you, are any reviews on this site? I wasn't able to find them.

  9. #12220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Kayla

    She is real, been around for a while. Expensive, lots of rules. Mixed reviews. Never seen her myself bc the reviews sounded like little more than a fuck doll, albeit a hot one.

    Quote Originally Posted by CollieDawg  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the reviews section first, but so far crickets. Maybe this is the right place.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ecret/62121698

    Anyone have any experience? TGTBT?

  10. #12219
    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    That ad originally came from Mega Personal's / listcrawler. And the ad has been taken down. It looks you fairly new. It might help if you read the information on the sight to avoid being taken. Also what may happen if you if you actually give an escort a picture of you. There are reports of escorts black mailing mongers. Also in the blog section below there is a section on how to find fake ads. Lots of good information in those reports.
    Thank you. The ad is actually on callescort. Org also.

    https://callescort.org/513-413-1087

    And it says that she has an onlyfans. Maybe just selling content, but definitely caught my attention.

  11. #12218
    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    That ad originally came from Mega Personal's / listcrawler. And the ad has been taken down. It looks you fairly new. It might help if you read the information on the sight to avoid being taken. Also what may happen if you if you actually give an escort a picture of you. There are reports of escorts black mailing mongers. Also in the blog section below there is a section on how to find fake ads. Lots of good information in those reports.
    I believe she is real, but read somewhere that she is overpriced and service sucked. It so in one of these threads. She is real for sure though.

  12. #12217

    Probable fake

    That ad originally came from Mega Personal's / listcrawler. And the ad has been taken down. It looks you fairly new. It might help if you read the information on the sight to avoid being taken. Also what may happen if you if you actually give an escort a picture of you. There are reports of escorts black mailing mongers. Also in the blog section below there is a section on how to find fake ads. Lots of good information in those reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by CollieDawg  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the reviews section first, but so far crickets. Maybe this is the right place.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ecret/62121698

    Anyone have any experience? TGTBT?

  13. #12216

    Read the Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by CollieDawg  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the reviews section first, but so far crickets. Maybe this is the right place.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ecret/62121698

    Anyone have any experience? TGTBT?
    •Heavily doctored photos.

    •Way too pretty for this site lately. Theres be a fools of dudes and reviews.

    •"Does not Party" that either means no drugs or no meetups. Probably the latter.

    Has Google and FaceTime duos meaning she ain't real, your money will get taken, and if she is real, it ain't going to be in person. You'll be jerking off to your phone.

    Save your money and disregard. Or send me $20, I need smokes and Guiness.

  14. #12215

    Kayla 19 yr old Blue Ash

    I posted this in the reviews section first, but so far crickets. Maybe this is the right place.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ecret/62121698

    Anyone have any experience? TGTBT?

  15. #12214
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob69  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir the very same.
    Yes, when she was in Dayton at the cemetery she was fun an a great provider saw her.

    In Hagerstown last year not the same as before. Heavier an yes the drugs had taken a toll.

    On her service. She was also in trouble with LEO there. As always it was her BF stuff she got.

    In trouble with an he had stolen everything she had. Story sound familiar. Careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape