Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 13518
-
01-15-24 10:27 #12198Senior Member

Posts: 538Wait, never mind, I didn't notice she posts her location in Columbus. It's irritating when STG does that.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 10:12 #12197Senior Member

Posts: 538Alexis
Has anyone visited this provider? She looks TGTBT but her language is. Ghetto. She seems to only do BJs (which is a damn shame) but she's always caught my eye (for obvious reasons).
She's been posting for quite a while but I've heard nothing about her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...y/175964775175
-
01-15-24 09:36 #12196Senior Member

Posts: 43Sincy cinnamon
I have seen her probably 20 times since 2017. I enjoy time with her, but:
1- no doubt she is a flake and even after all these years seeing me I still get some of her quirks. She'll text me she's coming to town, then change her mind and crickets until she decides to come back. Set a time, then needs 30 minutes more, arrive, and delays in getting rm#. Lost my phone, locked out of my room excuses- frankly can't believe she still uses these, everyone knows it's BS.
2- At this point I don't think anyone who has not seen her will get in- she's nuts and paranoid about new people. I don't think she'll even trust references.
3- Communication during booking is always hit and miss.
4- What I do is set a day and time, it's usually day before and then no more texts until she confirms. If she does, then about 4 hours before I text to confirm. Don't hear back- I move on. If she confirms, then an hour before confirm again and request location. Again, no more checking unless she replies. Never leave without solid confirm and location.
Unless something changes with her and you are new and want to see her, little chance. However, if you have time and love the thrill of the hunt she will definitely fulfill that itch!
I do enjoy my sessions with her so I've got a system down to see her with very little back and forth. It works for me. I almost always see her when she's in town so it's been working over the past year or so. Last time I saw her was Jan. 6th.
https://tryst.link/escort/sincy-cinnamon
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 09:18 #12195Senior Member

Posts: 299She is old
She is older than pics and has stinky bottom.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 09:14 #12194Senior Member

Posts: 747Tricks for references and Miss Piggy
Agree totally. I travel somewhat regularly and typically monger when I travel, unless I am with my SO. A trick that I have found has a very high success rate is to text a provider a few weeks in advance. So, you need to do your homework ahead of time. Don't start looking up ads once you get to your hotel. They will initially ask for references or some sort of I'd or social media links or whatever they think protects them and I just say "OK I will send that when I get into town. " Then I send a few more texts asking about their rates and menu. I close out by thanking them and indicating some loose time windows that will work for a visit. Not enough to be annoying, but enough for them to remember me. I'm overly polite and I try to keep it to less than five messages. When I arrive in town I text them again and re-introduce myself. They always remember me or pretend to remember me. It's probably the latter, and this is where you can exploit the situation. Within the first or second text I just say "Hey I'm busy until X: XX but would love to meet after that. " Then maybe follow with a "or if today doesn't work. " and give them another time the next day. The key is to just jump right into scheduling talk and do not mention sending them anything. I've done this at least five times in the last three years, and while it is a small sample size, I've never had any of them backpedal and ask me for anything. I'm not sure what it is. Whether they are just confident you aren't LEO based on the fact you are reaching out weeks prior, or they are just so disorganized that they forget, or they just happen to really need the business that day. I've got a perfect batting average. One lady out in Nevada did say "have I seen you before?" and I just responded "No, we talked about setting up a meeting last time I was here about three years ago but our schedules didn't align. Excited to finally meet. " She was blowing me within two hours. This probably isn't going to work for everyone, but if you're smooth enough I bet you'll get in with anyone you need to. For example, it may not work for the high honorarium hotties, but if you're seeing them I assume you have a P411 or have plenty of references. To do this locally, use a texting app with a phone number from a different area code. Or if you don't and they happen to mention that you have a local area code, just say you used to live here and never changed your number.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
As for Cinnamon, I echo what everyone else is saying. Last time I tried she ghosted me for our original time and then texted me 45 min after our time saying she was ready. When I couldn't come back she offered another time much later that night, which I could have made, but couldn't afford to take another chance at being ghosted. Another monger did tell me that she texted him recently and said she was "moving to the area soon" and would be much easier to schedule with, but I'm not holding my breath. She's a flake and makes very little effort to honor any of her commitments, even if she just talked to you a few hours prior. I've always assumed she's on some type of drug, and frankly I hope that's the case. If she's this disorganized as a sober person I shudder to wonder what some hard drugs would do to her. She's an absolute mess. If you can get in the door, and don't mind the roly-poly look, you will have a great time. Anything goes except Greek. She's always dressed up like a WG and used to have porn playing on the hotel room TV. I enjoyed every visit, but she's cheap for a reason. She's not really that attractive, and she's a flake who won't respect your time. Roll the dice if you like, I stopped texting her after my last ghosting. No matter how bad things get it's not worth driving 30 minutes each way for nothing.
-
01-15-24 08:27 #12193Regular Member

Posts: 239Sincy Cinnamon
Yeah, this is the three go around for me with references she never used to show her face or her perky tits but she makes me really horny for her. She goes back I think ten years and there was a gal she model her post after. I forget her name but started with sincy but passed away from cancer I think. I'm not sure why she is so flaky.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 07:20 #12192Senior Member

Posts: 523Cinnamon
I have not met Sincy Cinnamon, but have had sporadic text exchanges with her in recent weeks. I am currently at a stand still with her over references. I point blank asked which one of the addicts advertising on LC would she trust to receive a reference from? Did not get a response to that question.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
My playtime post Covid has pretty much been limited to AMPs. Any good refs that I had are long gone. Steve was always good to me about being a reference. Velvet was good about that as well. I too am missing the good ole days that we had here in Cincinnati.
-
01-15-24 01:28 #12191Senior Member

Posts: 48$400 not sure why only two $ came up.
Originally Posted by Bbbloo
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 23:38 #12190Senior Member

Posts: 722References
Not only that but with this forum and senior status they can get an account here and you can PM THEM to prove who you are. They can read your reviews to see which providers you've been with. If that's not good enough for them I move on.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
Golfguy, playing through.
-
01-14-24 23:26 #12189Senior Member

Posts: 48Natasha Eros
Had a dream I met with Natasha advertised on Eros.
Comms weren't great. In text she offered GFE, DFK, BBBJWCIM, and Greek for $$.
Not as advertised. She was the girl in the photos, but with some post baby weight and a big stomach scar.
Everything was covered, told I was too big for Greek, no kissing, very standoffish. English was very poor.
Wasn't worth the price of entry imo. YMMV.
-
01-14-24 16:49 #12188Senior Member

Posts: 538Hispanics?
I've seen reviews of hispanic providers but few and far between. Being monolingual it's easy to spot english fakes but not so much with Spanish. I see more than a few I'd really like to try out but am intimidated by the language barrier and increased chance for trouble.
Does anyone have any personal favorites they'd be willing to share? Links preferable but anything appreciated.
-
01-14-24 12:41 #12187Senior Member

Posts: 418Cinnamon
She is impossible to get with anymore. Had several fun visits pre-covid, but I've given up. The whole asking for references thing, while viable 10 years ago, is ridiculous now that there are nothing but junkies out there who can't remember five minutes ago let alone muster the brain power to provide a reference.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 11:56 #12186Senior Member

Posts: 260Sincy cinnamon
She is very hit and miss. Does not communicate very well. I think a lot depends on if she has business lined up for the day you inquire. I don't even try with her anymore even though.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
I have had fun with her 3-4 times, she has also ghosted me twice. Not worth the effort IMHO.
-
01-14-24 09:39 #12185Senior Member

Posts: 324Flake
Don't waste your time and move on. She is a flake and unreliable.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 07:51 #12184Regular Member

Posts: 239Sincy cinnamon
What references do you need use to get a session with her. I given her four not sure what the hold up is.












Reply With Quote





