Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 13518
-
01-17-24 06:31 #12213Senior Member

Posts: 195Actually, just saw her this Monday
She is real, nice body, nice skin, BBBJ was on point and positions included Positives: missionary, k9 and I busted in bag. She is enthisiastic and rate was far at 100 qv.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
Negatives: Time wasting. Good lord, called her around 7:30 am when I was in Dayton and she responded with rates and address. I get to location and crickets after texting her that I was in hotel lobby waiting. Left after 10 minutes and numerous unaswereed texts.
Tried again around 1 pm, and again setup time, communication was great, got to hotel and waited 5 minutes again with no text responses from her. About to leave and she finally answers with room number and even then when I get to door and knock it takes another 5 minutes to get in room. LOL.
Her room being a mess is an understatement, literally clothes Everywhere, on the side of the bed, on the bed, microwave is filthy, had her dog in bathroom.
However, the sex was pretty damn good and with a tight body, decent b cups for a 25 yr old, it was worth it. Make sure you bring your own supplies though. Would I repeat. Probably not because she does waste time a lot and even with a banging young body, right pussy and pretty face I feel like service includes communication and room cleanliness which both sucked.
-
01-17-24 05:29 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 717Tgtbt?
LOL. She will be pleased if she learns someone thinks she is TGTBT. About 8 years ago she was. Now no so. The areola tats was an ugly mistake she made a few years back.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
She is currently pregnant. FS is available but her jealous bf check her phone and she has to maintain that it's BJ only. Talk to her about FS if you want it after you meet her in person. Good luck!
-
01-17-24 05:24 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 147Yes sir
Yes sir the very same.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 21:01 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 571She a waste of time
In the beginning she was great but then the drugs the lies. Seems like I remember she was telling a story of being raped in moraine so who knows what the truth is. I'm staying clear.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 19:30 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 538Perfect
Thanks man; I thought I did my due diligence but since her ads seem to always say "Cincinnati" I didn't think to look in the Dayton forums.
Originally Posted by OhmrBob
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the pointer.
-
01-16-24 18:25 #12208Banned Member

Posts: 5352Is this the same Torri that was by the graveyard few years ago a last year in Hagerstown in.
Originally Posted by BigBob69
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 17:48 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 147Torri
I'm not white Knights or getting anything out of this. Was just asked to put it out there again that torri is available. She is down south by dayton mall now though. I have not seen her again yet but she told me that the driver she had that brought her here from Indiana beat her up and robbed her. She has nothing now and really wants visitors. Said she was open to new people as well. Just needs the visits. Call her up and get a good deal. Again I get nothing out of this just trying to help her out cause I can't get down to see her.
-
01-16-24 17:26 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 27Star
If you look in Dayton you will probably fine more reports on her, but the basics are pics are accurate but she's a time waster pretty much. Takes her like 20 minutes to let you in the room but she's legit other then that. Also her room is usually a mess.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-24 16:52 #12205Senior Member

Posts: 538Star
I see this provider post several times a day on STG but only see 1 report on her. All searches return "Eastside Star", "porn star" or "5 star".
Does anyone else have any intel? She's been around a minute so I'd be surprised if she was LEO or there wasn't already one who's partaken.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/832697240616
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...g/976757444108
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/137880519099
-
01-16-24 16:23 #12204Senior Member

Posts: 31She is actually in dayton and legit
She is actually located in Dayton and legit. I personally haven't seen her yet but have texted several times just can't get times to line up. I typically only visit this gals for BBBJ and the one review said she will impale her throat with your cock repeatedly until you blow so I say sign me up.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 16:34 #12203Senior Member

Posts: 327Stacy
A link would be nice!
Originally Posted by BigDick123
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 13:25 #12202Banned Member

Posts: 5352Don't understand why a provider asking for your money a can't take the time to clean their Ass. That's Time to walk without.
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
Any donations. Always have a back up plan an leave.
-
01-15-24 11:24 #12201Senior Member

Posts: 131Erlanger
I will be in the Erlanger area today. Any good recommendations around there? Thanks.
-
01-15-24 11:22 #12200Senior Member

Posts: 61Stacy
Her name is Stacy. She is older and heavier than her pics. But Damn can she milk a cock.
World Class Head. Very nice also.
-
01-15-24 11:06 #12199Regular Member

Posts: 239She was having a return to cincy special
That was my motivation and actually responded and she needed one more reference I guess the first one counted.
Originally Posted by Ceenote
[View Original Post]
Steve did give me good reference.










Reply With Quote






