The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 552 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5901
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Monse

    I see Monse. She give me BBBJ. Suck wang. The suprise me and hop on. I feel pussy and cum fast. Hahahaha. Don't laugh. It feel good. Be long time.

  2. #5900
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechatte05  [View Original Post]
    Princess at Kitten's? Slim blonde?
    I think she is Latina. I see her on instagram.

    https://www.instagram.com/princessxxrated/

    Is this her?

  3. #5899
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Princess nice girl. She need to like wang more.
    Princess at Kitten's? Slim blonde?

  4. #5898
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pandy's. I get handies. I know all best girls. Who is good girl at kittens, during day?
    Brittani.

    LouieV, Pretti, Amy, Babycakes.

  5. #5897

    Kittens Day HJs

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pandy's. I get handies. I know all best girls. Who is good girl at kittens, during day?
    Shy will do 3/100 in LDA. HJ included all songs for no extra. Boys gets attention too. sangria.shy on Insta.

  6. #5896
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Princess nice girl. She need to like wang more.
    She is hot. He ass reminds me of StacyCox. I would love to bend her over the couch in the VIP.

  7. #5895
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I see Mandy. She suck wang. I cum in mouth.

    She fun girl. I cum fast. Hahahaha.
    Note to self. Don't DFK Mandy.

  8. #5894
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    No unique today.

    What is the story on Princess?
    Princess nice girl. She need to like wang more.

  9. #5893
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy

    I see Mandy. She suck wang. I cum in mouth.

    She fun girl. I cum fast. Hahahaha.

  10. #5892

    No unique

    No unique today.

    What is the story on Princess?

  11. #5891

    Ducati

    Has anyone seen Ducati?

    I know she is at Kittens. Days & Shifts?

  12. #5890

    Unique indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She have big boobies and suck wang good.
    She's a tour de force in the VIP.

  13. #5889
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyDog  [View Original Post]
    Unique will be visiting back at Kittens this week! For all those that miss her like I do!
    She have big boobies and suck wang good.

  14. #5888

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Pretti and Love work just about everyday. Both are safety girls, but will take care of you in the lap dance area for a reasonable price. Pretti is extremely flexible but has a bad gag reflex. Love gives a good CBJ and will let you put it in the back door. I haven't been with unique but I've read she gives an amazing BBBJ.
    Unique will be visiting back at Kittens this week! For all those that miss her like I do!

  15. #5887
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvlans  [View Original Post]
    Love took care of me in the LDA about a year ago. CBJ.

    I heard a few months ago that she left Kittens and went to Sugars.
    She's back at kittens now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape