Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 8255
-
01-15-24 18:16 #5885Regular Member

Posts: 2Love took care of me in the LDA about a year ago. CBJ.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
I heard a few months ago that she left Kittens and went to Sugars.
-
01-15-24 16:42 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 281Kittens day time
Pretti and Love work just about everyday. Both are safety girls, but will take care of you in the lap dance area for a reasonable price. Pretti is extremely flexible but has a bad gag reflex. Love gives a good CBJ and will let you put it in the back door. I haven't been with unique but I've read she gives an amazing BBBJ.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 16:26 #5883I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Pandora MLK day
I go to Pandora. See Naomi. She talk dirty. Suck wang. Ride wang. Tell me she like black wang.
I come fast in doggie. Hahahahaha.
-
01-15-24 16:11 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 274Kittens?
I go to Pandy's. I get handies. I know all best girls. Who is good girl at kittens, during day?
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 12:47 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 32Once received a HJ in the LDA for $. Other options seem open but didn't try any.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 12:28 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 256Kittens vs. Pandoras
Pandoras and Kittens are similar clubs. Both offshoots of the old Rick's club. Pandoras now is slightly higher on the basic costs. $21 door day and night. VIP room house is 70 and 90 for 15 and 30 minutes. I think Kittens might only be 30 for 15 in the afternoons. Lap dance and extras are similar too but of course depends on the gal. Depending of the lineup you can get about anything you want at either club.
Originally Posted by Dvlans
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-24 11:15 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 30Avoid Alo. Over promises and under delivers
Upseller and general pita, got a couple of guys kicked out of sugars one night while I was present. She didn't deliver, he didn't pay, and the resulting argument almost started a fight with the bouncer / DJ. Dude got booted, buddy got kicked too.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-24 20:47 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 281Alo
Has anyone done anything with Alo at sugars / kittens?
-
01-14-24 20:29 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 906Winter time deals.
Just saying, but the very best deals I've gotten at SCs have been between Thanksgiving and early February.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
One memorable time, the day after New Year's, it was dead. This cute brunette gave me two lap dances, and basically said it was dead in there so she was going to leave and how about a private show? So forty minutes and $300 later I was going pound town to creampie city.
-
01-14-24 20:26 #5876Regular Member

Posts: 2Kittens vs. Pandoras
I'm coming back to Seattle for a work trip soon.
I went to Kittens several months ago. Lots of variety in dancers and services. From what I remember, Kitten's cover was $16 (includes a drink), LDA $40 per song (or 3 songs for $100), VIP room house fee $50 for 15 minutes or $75 for 30 minutes or $100 for 60 minutes. Is this right?
Can someone give me a rundown of Pandoras compared to Kittens? Prices, girls, etc.
Thanks.
-
01-14-24 19:09 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 274Patience
I was in club yesterday. I got to let go on a giant set of MILF tits. Later a voluptuous lady who called herself Patience approached me. Dear Jesus, me want to squeeze her thicc ass! Does anyone have a report on her? How service orientated is she? Me like!
-
01-13-24 21:56 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 2335Well now. Imma see if this is true.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 12:52 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 256Desperate
Great time to make some deals. This happens every January. Holiday spending spree is over and credit card bills come in. So guys stay home. Even better when February rent is due.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 22:11 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 653Tell Mo se we said hi!
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 17:43 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 134Texts
Is anyone else getting texts from strippers. I just got a text. I told her all I had was 200 for a hh in the VIP. No condom and she said ok.











Reply With Quote




