Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 551 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 8261
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5891

    No unique

    No unique today.

    What is the story on Princess?

  2. #5890

    Ducati

    Has anyone seen Ducati?

    I know she is at Kittens. Days & Shifts?

  3. #5889

    Unique indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She have big boobies and suck wang good.
    She's a tour de force in the VIP.

  4. #5888
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyDog  [View Original Post]
    Unique will be visiting back at Kittens this week! For all those that miss her like I do!
    She have big boobies and suck wang good.

  5. #5887

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Pretti and Love work just about everyday. Both are safety girls, but will take care of you in the lap dance area for a reasonable price. Pretti is extremely flexible but has a bad gag reflex. Love gives a good CBJ and will let you put it in the back door. I haven't been with unique but I've read she gives an amazing BBBJ.
    Unique will be visiting back at Kittens this week! For all those that miss her like I do!

  6. #5886
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvlans  [View Original Post]
    Love took care of me in the LDA about a year ago. CBJ.

    I heard a few months ago that she left Kittens and went to Sugars.
    She's back at kittens now.

  7. #5885
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Pretti and Love work just about everyday.
    Love took care of me in the LDA about a year ago. CBJ.

    I heard a few months ago that she left Kittens and went to Sugars.

  8. #5884

    Kittens day time

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pandy's. I get handies. I know all best girls. Who is good girl at kittens, during day?
    Pretti and Love work just about everyday. Both are safety girls, but will take care of you in the lap dance area for a reasonable price. Pretti is extremely flexible but has a bad gag reflex. Love gives a good CBJ and will let you put it in the back door. I haven't been with unique but I've read she gives an amazing BBBJ.

  9. #5883
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Pandora MLK day

    I go to Pandora. See Naomi. She talk dirty. Suck wang. Ride wang. Tell me she like black wang.

    I come fast in doggie. Hahahahaha.

  10. #5882

    Kittens?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Pandoras and Kittens are similar clubs. Both offshoots of the old Rick's club. Pandoras now is slightly higher on the basic costs. $21 door day and night. VIP room house is 70 and 90 for 15 and 30 minutes. I think Kittens might only be 30 for 15 in the afternoons. Lap dance and extras are similar too but of course depends on the gal. Depending of the lineup you can get about anything you want at either club.
    I go to Pandy's. I get handies. I know all best girls. Who is good girl at kittens, during day?

  11. #5881
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done anything with Alo at sugars / kittens?
    Once received a HJ in the LDA for $. Other options seem open but didn't try any.

  12. #5880

    Kittens vs. Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvlans  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me a rundown of Pandoras compared to Kittens? Prices, girls, etc.
    Pandoras and Kittens are similar clubs. Both offshoots of the old Rick's club. Pandoras now is slightly higher on the basic costs. $21 door day and night. VIP room house is 70 and 90 for 15 and 30 minutes. I think Kittens might only be 30 for 15 in the afternoons. Lap dance and extras are similar too but of course depends on the gal. Depending of the lineup you can get about anything you want at either club.

  13. #5879

    Avoid Alo. Over promises and under delivers

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone done anything with Alo at sugars / kittens?
    Upseller and general pita, got a couple of guys kicked out of sugars one night while I was present. She didn't deliver, he didn't pay, and the resulting argument almost started a fight with the bouncer / DJ. Dude got booted, buddy got kicked too.

  14. #5878

    Alo

    Has anyone done anything with Alo at sugars / kittens?

  15. #5877

    Winter time deals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Great time to make some deals. This happens every January. Holiday spending spree is over and credit card bills come in. So guys stay home. Even better when February rent is due.
    Just saying, but the very best deals I've gotten at SCs have been between Thanksgiving and early February.

    One memorable time, the day after New Year's, it was dead. This cute brunette gave me two lap dances, and basically said it was dead in there so she was going to leave and how about a private show? So forty minutes and $300 later I was going pound town to creampie city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape