Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 551 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 8261
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5876

    Kittens vs. Pandoras

    I'm coming back to Seattle for a work trip soon.

    I went to Kittens several months ago. Lots of variety in dancers and services. From what I remember, Kitten's cover was $16 (includes a drink), LDA $40 per song (or 3 songs for $100), VIP room house fee $50 for 15 minutes or $75 for 30 minutes or $100 for 60 minutes. Is this right?

    Can someone give me a rundown of Pandoras compared to Kittens? Prices, girls, etc.

    Thanks.

  2. #5875

    Patience

    I was in club yesterday. I got to let go on a giant set of MILF tits. Later a voluptuous lady who called herself Patience approached me. Dear Jesus, me want to squeeze her thicc ass! Does anyone have a report on her? How service orientated is she? Me like!

  3. #5874
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Great time to make some deals. This happens every January. Holiday spending spree is over and credit card bills come in. So guys stay home. Even better when February rent is due.
    Well now. Imma see if this is true.

  4. #5873

    Desperate

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    The clubs are dead and the dancers are getting desperate.
    Great time to make some deals. This happens every January. Holiday spending spree is over and credit card bills come in. So guys stay home. Even better when February rent is due.

  5. #5872
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else getting texts from strippers. I just got a text. I told her all I had was 200 for a hh in the VIP. No condom and she said ok.
    Tell Mo se we said hi!

  6. #5871

    Texts

    Is anyone else getting texts from strippers. I just got a text. I told her all I had was 200 for a hh in the VIP. No condom and she said ok.

  7. #5870
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Faith last night.
    She very nice. Very good.

    I like Lilly. Shs small. Like wang.

  8. #5869
    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    New to the scene here. When's a good time to go, day or night? I used to go around 5-6 in SF because the day shift is winding down and some of the night shift girls are in early.
    12-5 pm or after 9 pm.

  9. #5868
    New to the scene here. When's a good time to go, day or night? I used to go around 5-6 in SF because the day shift is winding down and some of the night shift girls are in early.

  10. #5867
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Ava's finished her sleeve and it looks nice. Told her it was a little dark in the club so we arranged some OTC time.
    The clubs are dead and the dancers are getting desperate.

  11. #5866
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    A good Saturday for extras at pandoras, lots of dancers very few customers.

    Monse, Liz, Kendra, Entice, Amari, Faith, Martina and Adora and a few others.

    I personally left Monse with a nice creampie and then finished the trip with CFS and a BBBJ from Liz.
    I had a good time with Faith last night.

  12. #5865

    Does anyone know this SW?

    A while back I was swiping on a dating app. I matched with a lady, who just happened to have her Twitter, and Insta linked. Soon, I figured out she also had and OF. This is when I had the thought, "I don't think this lady actually wants to date me. " Sure enough, she un-matched me a day later. So, of course I want to figure out if I can afford to stick my dick in her. From her Twitter: She seems to make coffee, strip at Playground Cabaret, and Sugars. I can't seem to figure out where she makes coffee. Of course she wants a deposit, and for you to schedule with her at Sugars.

    https://twitter.com/favoritebarista

    https://www.instagram.com/stripperfaerie/

    Does anyone have anything to add?

  13. #5864

    Marlee

    Anyone have any info on Marlee at Rick's?

  14. #5863

    Ava

    Ava's finished her sleeve and it looks nice. Told her it was a little dark in the club so we arranged some OTC time.

  15. #5862
    She posted in the add that she's a traveler. Based on the stage and ATM machine, it looks like a Deja Vu club, but not one of the ones around here, unless it's Lake City.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape