Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 907 1407 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24716

    May name is "is"

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFaller26  [View Original Post]
    I saw her maybe 5 months ago, ended up waiting 2 hours outside her apartment to drive to the incall then after the deed was threatened "bad things would happen" if I didn't add an extra $50 for plan B (was protected.).

    Kinda sad cause she's just my type.
    Pm me if needed, thanks for the input. I will need a little more info on part of your comment "bad things will happen" ? What's that mean.

  2. #24715

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/031096510436

    As anyone tried this hooded lady yet?

  3. #24714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    So yes, she's real.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    She's real but she's NOTHING like her pictures. If you've been in this hobby at all you know to add about 3 years and 15 lbs to the typical woman on tryst / stg. AJ takes it to another level. She's 50 lbs heavier and 15 years older. She's had kids since those pics where taken and I bet they are entering high school.

    You have to REALLY not care what your escort looks like to be with her. Having said that, she can deep throat a dick.

    Edit: I meant to reply to the guy asking if she was real.
    If she is all that I guess I will keep it as low as a qv BBBJ, but if I find her attractive I will ask her about 600 1 hour FS. Thanks for your help.

  4. #24713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    I can do 600

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHawk  [View Original Post]
    There are many reports on her. She started advertising on tryst with a FS option, a little pricey imo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aj-riot
    Is pricey but if is worth it lmk.

  5. #24712

    AJ Riot

    I have never seen her. When she first popped on to the scene, she was always on New Bern Ave or Capital, in places a middle-class middle age white man is scared to go even during the day. Even back then her reviews were mixed / YMMV, and a lot of her positive reviews had as much to do with her hot bod as her performance. She got pregnant, disappeared for a while, then came back as BJ only. I'm even less inclined to see her now, she's charging full service rates for BBJ, and reviews for those have not improved. If she would ever become full service again, I would love to see her for the sake of checking her off the bucket list. That much for only a BBJ? Nah, she'll have to see a lot more clients to get that new apartment.

  6. #24711
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it. Location says the city and lists a Snapchat. Red flags for me.

  7. #24710

    Any chance she's real?


  8. #24709
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdine246  [View Original Post]
    She'll agree to anything, because she's probably planning on running off anyway. I forget her name but she's a know thief. She's been around for years and has always been a heavy drug user so she takes the kind of risks you'd expect. I will say she did at one point provide service more often than a scam, but you'd be rolling a heavily biased dice even then. Today, I can't remember a recent review of someone actually getting anything from her.
    I saw her maybe 5 months ago, ended up waiting 2 hours outside her apartment to drive to the incall then after the deed was threatened "bad things would happen" if I didn't add an extra $50 for plan B (was protected.).

    Kinda sad cause she's just my type.

  9. #24708

    AJRiot

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Can someone settle this for me. Can she actually deepthroat? Most reports just say she's mechanical. Does she actually give Good head ignoring her looks?
    A few clarifications (and note, I have not seen AJ in quite some time).

    1) the pics are old except the ones where you see a Pole and the TV in the background. Those are about 2 to 3 years old (post any recent children). So those represent her ok (but she has put on some weight after those pics as well).

    2) she is posting that she has her daughter which I think is 18 (give or take).

    3) she was always mechanical in my opinion, nothing special. I think I tried her three times over a year and then just gave up (but it was quick / cheap and sometimes I needed both).

  10. #24707
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    She's real but she's NOTHING like her pictures. If you've been in this hobby at all you know to add about 3 years and 15 lbs to the typical woman on tryst / stg. AJ takes it to another level. She's 50 lbs heavier and 15 years older. She's had kids since those pics where taken and I bet they are entering high school.

    You have to REALLY not care what your escort looks like to be with her. Having said that, she can deep throat a dick.

    Edit: I meant to reply to the guy asking if she was real.
    Can someone settle this for me. Can she actually deepthroat? Most reports just say she's mechanical. Does she actually give Good head ignoring her looks?

  11. #24706

    She's Looking for Sucker

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHawk  [View Original Post]
    There are many reports on her. She started advertising on tryst with a FS option, a little pricey imo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aj-riot
    LOL, her ad currently begins with a plea for someone to be willing to cosign her lease for an apartment.

  12. #24705

    Xnoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangFuck  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting her for a while and no response. Is she ok? Anyone else heard from her?
    She is fine. Usually takes 2-3 weeks off at this time. Then catches up on messages.

  13. #24704

    XNoa Noa is she ok

    I've been texting her for a while and no response. Is she ok? Anyone else heard from her?

  14. #24703
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    She only does oral and she is looking for a place to live in.
    She's real but she's NOTHING like her pictures. If you've been in this hobby at all you know to add about 3 years and 15 lbs to the typical woman on tryst / stg. AJ takes it to another level. She's 50 lbs heavier and 15 years older. She's had kids since those pics where taken and I bet they are entering high school.

    You have to REALLY not care what your escort looks like to be with her. Having said that, she can deep throat a dick.

    Edit: I meant to reply to the guy asking if she was real.

  15. #24702

    Aj on tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    She only does oral and she is looking for a place to live in.
    There are many reports on her. She started advertising on tryst with a FS option, a little pricey imo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aj-riot

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape