Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 407 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 307 357 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 457 507 907 1407 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24722

    AJ Riot

    I have never seen her. When she first popped on to the scene, she was always on New Bern Ave or Capital, in places a middle-class middle age white man is scared to go even during the day. Even back then her reviews were mixed / YMMV, and a lot of her positive reviews had as much to do with her hot bod as her performance. She got pregnant, disappeared for a while, then came back as BJ only. I'm even less inclined to see her now, she's charging full service rates for BBJ, and reviews for those have not improved. If she would ever become full service again, I would love to see her for the sake of checking her off the bucket list. That much for only a BBJ? Nah, she'll have to see a lot more clients to get that new apartment.

  2. #24721
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it. Location says the city and lists a Snapchat. Red flags for me.

  3. #24720

    Any chance she's real?


  4. #24719
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdine246  [View Original Post]
    She'll agree to anything, because she's probably planning on running off anyway. I forget her name but she's a know thief. She's been around for years and has always been a heavy drug user so she takes the kind of risks you'd expect. I will say she did at one point provide service more often than a scam, but you'd be rolling a heavily biased dice even then. Today, I can't remember a recent review of someone actually getting anything from her.
    I saw her maybe 5 months ago, ended up waiting 2 hours outside her apartment to drive to the incall then after the deed was threatened "bad things would happen" if I didn't add an extra $50 for plan B (was protected.).

    Kinda sad cause she's just my type.

  5. #24718

    AJRiot

    Quote Originally Posted by BlahTime  [View Original Post]
    Can someone settle this for me. Can she actually deepthroat? Most reports just say she's mechanical. Does she actually give Good head ignoring her looks?
    A few clarifications (and note, I have not seen AJ in quite some time).

    1) the pics are old except the ones where you see a Pole and the TV in the background. Those are about 2 to 3 years old (post any recent children). So those represent her ok (but she has put on some weight after those pics as well).

    2) she is posting that she has her daughter which I think is 18 (give or take).

    3) she was always mechanical in my opinion, nothing special. I think I tried her three times over a year and then just gave up (but it was quick / cheap and sometimes I needed both).

  6. #24717
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    She's real but she's NOTHING like her pictures. If you've been in this hobby at all you know to add about 3 years and 15 lbs to the typical woman on tryst / stg. AJ takes it to another level. She's 50 lbs heavier and 15 years older. She's had kids since those pics where taken and I bet they are entering high school.

    You have to REALLY not care what your escort looks like to be with her. Having said that, she can deep throat a dick.

    Edit: I meant to reply to the guy asking if she was real.
    Can someone settle this for me. Can she actually deepthroat? Most reports just say she's mechanical. Does she actually give Good head ignoring her looks?

  7. #24716

    She's Looking for Sucker

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfHawk  [View Original Post]
    There are many reports on her. She started advertising on tryst with a FS option, a little pricey imo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aj-riot
    LOL, her ad currently begins with a plea for someone to be willing to cosign her lease for an apartment.

  8. #24715

    Xnoa.

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangFuck  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting her for a while and no response. Is she ok? Anyone else heard from her?
    She is fine. Usually takes 2-3 weeks off at this time. Then catches up on messages.

  9. #24714

    XNoa Noa is she ok

    I've been texting her for a while and no response. Is she ok? Anyone else heard from her?

  10. #24713
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    She only does oral and she is looking for a place to live in.
    She's real but she's NOTHING like her pictures. If you've been in this hobby at all you know to add about 3 years and 15 lbs to the typical woman on tryst / stg. AJ takes it to another level. She's 50 lbs heavier and 15 years older. She's had kids since those pics where taken and I bet they are entering high school.

    You have to REALLY not care what your escort looks like to be with her. Having said that, she can deep throat a dick.

    Edit: I meant to reply to the guy asking if she was real.

  11. #24712

    Aj on tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    She only does oral and she is looking for a place to live in.
    There are many reports on her. She started advertising on tryst with a FS option, a little pricey imo.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aj-riot

  12. #24711

    Jennifer Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/109067460

    Jennifer Love saw her right before the new year had an amazing time. I will say my thing is a good BB BJ and boy did she deliver. Action went back to see her again the following week. I will say the second time that I saw her she was a little bit tipsy performance was still a+ so if you like me and you love oral skills, she's the one for you.
    I can second this. Saw her recently and the best BBBJ possibly I have ever had, CIMNQNS. Lots of BLS and some DT. Went for the HH so after some BBJ did a few wrapped positions which was fun, she's vocal and seemed to get into it. Pretty tight too. Great view from doggie but then had to unwrap to finish in her mouth. Very enthusiastic. Will definitely repeat but probably stick with QV for that BBJ. $80 qv /$120 hh.

    She told me he's had a tough time with her ads, having pics stolen and being "flagged" but she's back on megapersonals now.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/163332898

  13. #24710

    Ruby Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfVenus  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow hobbyist.

    I didn't see a name on the following add except for "my name is".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/234551234703

    Had a moderate length conversation with the provider, that I will be visiting Raleigh and wanted to meet up. I hate to call it a "red flag" but at the least, "meters were going off".

    She asked for a deposit in case I am not serious. I refused but she said fine but still agreed to the meet when I arrive and reach out. What has me a little cautious is the wording of the posted add. Its not.

    Much but some of it is grammatically incorrect I may be overthinking but I've been at this hobby for a while and I look at these adds like a quantum physic equation. So in short any thoughts and.

    Anyone have experience which this provider?

    P.S.: she agreed to what I wanted for the meeting 30 min stay, BB, and make a movie.
    Her name is Ruby Blue. She has been around for a long time and is actually pretty hot. She's real and in the past was one of the top notch providers in the area. Then she went off the grid for about a year and since she's returned there have been a couple of reviews of her stealing and generally not giving good service. As far as I have seen there hasn't really been positive reviews of her in a while. If you're willing I would say go see her but keep your money guarded and don't pay her until after the deed. Report back your experience since we need recent info on her.

  14. #24709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    Is AJ real?

    She only does oral and she is looking for a place to live in.

  15. #24708

    Phara Review

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Thank you good sir! This helps tremendously! If I end up seeing either one I will post a report.
    I have been with Phara. I am not sure if its a good thing or not but she was the first one that I went to when I started this hobby. She had said she is new one to the BKS. I have seen her 3 times so far. My first visit with her was the best one. We did try several different things when it comes to hobby. Second time was average as I believe she was not having a good day for some reason. We still go once and rest of the time we spent chatting with each other. She helped me learn few thing first time. Second time she just rushed me. I thought to give her one more try third time but that was even worse. She is not natural anymore and has done some cosmetic enhancements. Her hip is not natural anymore. And she has been smoking a lot I feel. Anyways, third time she rushed me out even more faster. You might have a different experience. She does have some limits in terms of service. As I am new I am not sure level of details I can share but you can reach out if have questions.

    I would say so far my best experience with BKS was with Kaiya. Pretty much everything is available for you as long as its not unsafe. You should not miss out on Kaiya if she is ever available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape