Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 30797
-
01-18-23 15:01 #21107Senior Member

Posts: 827Rose on EROS now?
I had see her a while ago, she used to post on STG. Now on EROS? What becoming of this world??
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
01-18-23 14:36 #21106Senior Member

Posts: 156Anyone have a review?
Hi All,
I know I've seen reviews on this one but I can't find it. Anyone know the name or seen her? Please advise.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/276065440119
Thank in advance.
HH.
-
01-18-23 13:59 #21105Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone see Amber? "Touch therapy with benefits. "
Quoted $160/225 hhr / hr, but unsure if that's just for a rub, or if that's full service. Anyone have a review?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/222800417551
-
01-18-23 11:49 #21104Senior Member

Posts: 216Thanks for the heads up. To me, that's what the board should be about, letting other mongers know what's up. Not shaming people for making mistakes that could happen to anyone.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 11:30 #21103Senior Member

Posts: 156No deposit for senior members.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 11:09 #21102Senior Member

Posts: 284Avoid
Tried to see this one last night. Good comms to start, asked for a 20 deposit for an outcall. I obliged because she assured me she was coming. I don't need anyone saying you should know better, just trying to let people know. Be careful guys.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/636971291814
HolyDiver.
-
01-18-23 11:05 #21101Senior Member

Posts: 99Ashley
Compared to most of the reviews I see on here, no DATY is a plus for me, she's the only one who hasn't asked me for a despot yet so will see her tonight most likely. Thanks for the responses.
Originally Posted by MBBolt
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 09:51 #21100Senior Member

Posts: 99The
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/541877717173 the new ad as of 1/18. Any info would be appreciated I'm in Raleigh for a few more days.
Originally Posted by SonofVenus
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 09:45 #21099Senior Member

Posts: 39Pleasure
I believe there are some unfavourable reviews on her somewhere.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 09:43 #21098Senior Member

Posts: 1651Deposits
Never pay a deposit unless you're charitable toward giving hookers free money. This nonsense started 3 years ago and some guys are still paying it, as soon as you see deposit required ignore the add or better to report it as spam.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 09:33 #21097Senior Member

Posts: 84Jennifer Love
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/109067460
Jennifer Love saw her right before the new year had an amazing time. I will say my thing is a good BB BJ and boy did she deliver. Action went back to see her again the following week. I will say the second time that I saw her she was a little bit tipsy performance was still a+ so if you like me and you love oral skills, she's the one for you.
-
01-18-23 09:33 #21096Senior Member

Posts: 45Spicy May
Having read the positive reviews regarding May, I took a look at her ad and see the following:
Deposits for advanced meets and immediate meets, you will be required to send a deposit through cash app, PayPal, or Venmo.
That sounds to me like deposits are required for all meets. To all of those who have posted the positive reviews. Are you paying a deposit?
-
01-18-23 09:19 #21095Senior Member

Posts: 1710She's legit and a good time. Just okay looking. No DATY but she is a freak otherwise.
Originally Posted by SonofVenus
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/541877717173
-
01-18-23 09:17 #21094Senior Member

Posts: 1710Can one of you post a working ad so we know to avoid this one?
Originally Posted by Goon919
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 03:57 #21093Regular Member

Posts: 1This review got me so excited to try her, texted her and she responded in 5 min, bounced over to the hotel and she met me right outside the lobby saying she didn't have a room due to an issue with another provider she was sharing the room with; she asked if I could give her the money for the session upfront so she could rent us the room; I said sure, she took the money and ghosted me, left me waiting in the parking lot for a fucking hour. Worst part was she kept texting me saying it would only be a few more minutes until she just stopped responding all together about an hour in; just shamelessly scammed me after promising so much extra for helping her out; should have known better. Don't go see this woman.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






