Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 43527
-
01-12-24 10:31 #39417Senior Member

Posts: 179Windsor
Does anyone know the name of the young hot one. To avoid ending up with the fairly old one? Thanks.
Originally Posted by IllMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 07:32 #39416Senior Member

Posts: 2121I was at "spring street" once. I could here a screeching sound which I later realized was a table being moved to a wall. Then about 15 minutes of a girl getting completely pounded. The vocals were quite distracting. All I could think of was some soccer mom coming in for foot massage and hearing Lassie from porkys getting absolutely smashed by peir pile driver.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 17:44 #39415Regular Member

Posts: 10141 Prospect 'tham
It was my birthday, and I already had the party the night before, because friends' schedules and reasons.
I'm still in my mid 20's so I don't monger that much, about once or twice each year when I feel like the time is right as a gift to myself, so I decided why not do it now.
Went in, guided by the mamasan, put down the house fee. I noticed they put up posters in the room that says along the line about no sex and such. Knowing it's bullshit, but still covered up myself a bit just to be safe.
Masseur came in, around 30's, no makeup, big rack, with a belly but not a deal breaker. Started the massage, jokingly asked if I were cold and ripped the blanket off. Good. A few teases around the little guy, now I was convinced.
Flipped, I started speaking Mandarin to her (I'm a native speaker), and she asked if I wanted a HJ or a BJ. Wanted BJ, negotiated on the tip and we settled, told me to bring more next time. It was covered but good skills. Got both the top and bottom uncovered. HJ finish, hot towel wipe. Feels so damn good when I walk out.
Damage:50 hhr+90.
-
01-11-24 07:02 #39414Senior Member

Posts: 3853Moaning
I paid a visit to Niko and Fayette. Nice time as usual. Her partner is still there if you've been there the past two months. But a client came in the room next to me and was moaning and grunting during the massage. Come on man. Now, I love massages that feel good and I don't make noises. But apparently some of you guys make really scary noises when the massage feels good and I'm certain it wasn't the main event as he just got in. All I can hear is the girl laughing the whole time. SMH.
I had my fun as usual. But left there freaked the hell out.
-
01-10-24 22:19 #39413Senior Member

Posts: 68Damage?
What's the typical damage for Coco and Lucy?
Originally Posted by OceanBrez
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 21:48 #39412Senior Member

Posts: 470Dboy Busty Gems
Dboy has some busty gems. Hmu if you want some. I will share if you can share a busty gem that you've recently seen.
-
01-10-24 18:51 #39411Senior Member

Posts: 75I haven't seen either one in a while, but it's similar. Both give an excellent massage and tease. I preferred Summer to Linda, but have heard Linda has upped her game and she's got a nice ass.
Originally Posted by Simon412
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 18:50 #39410Senior Member

Posts: 75Longing for Summer
No matter what, I never get Summer of Linda even if I ask for an appointment. Seen them both when that spot first opened and I thought I tipped well, but maybe they want to do more than HE?
Originally Posted by Nobodynose
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 15:15 #39409Regular Member

Posts: 6Summer vs Linda, what's the difference service-wise? I've seen Summer once before and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Originally Posted by Nobodynose
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 11:01 #39408Senior Member

Posts: 103Knock
Was somewhere recently where as the massage was reaching its climactic ending someone is pounding really loud. The girl listened and said the other girl at the place dealt with it as she heard her talking. But Intokd her ot was strange. She went to check it out. A monger had an appointment but showed up early and wanted in. He was banging like crazy (on the door). I finally peek out and she is talking to a guy. She told me the girl let him in to wait and he was a customer but she told him not to knock like that. Anyway, she comes back in and finishes.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
On the plys side she got me close to finish twice before completing the massage, which was fun.
-
01-10-24 09:14 #39407Senior Member

Posts: 117Who knows
Hard to know what happened because everything comes through the front door from nothing to trouble. Been in similar position with single provider in shop, who managed phone and door, for food delivery, landlord stopped by unannounced, undo lock for second girl coming to shop who forgot her key, mongers seeking appointment, then or later, building inspector and LEO. For all of them, I just covered with towel and laid on table relaxing. Sometimes with regulars who they know will take a little mistreatment and return, they take the new monger for a quick service to not lose the business then comeback. These are known guys who stop in, skip the massage, and are there for 5-10 for quick drive by. So, who knows.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 22:29 #39406Senior Member

Posts: 112In the mood-y for Summer by the Blue Ocean in W'tham
Just a timely update to let my fellow mongers know that Summer and Linda are back at 73x.
Just the right massage relief I needed after the most recent snow storm.
NN.
-
01-09-24 01:45 #39405Senior Member

Posts: 931How was the smell? I'm Lavender is one of my two SS spots, so I might have to branch out for the 'vacation pinch hitters'. Good to know she'll go down to 60 for top up HJ with nip action.
Originally Posted by Momo2
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 08:42 #39404Senior Member

Posts: 322On a snowy day
Ventured out before the rain turned to snow in the South Shore. Called my first choice. I learned that she was working solo and I did not want a session full of interruptions so I passed. Called the second place no answer. I called Lavenderr in Weymouth and found out Ling was on vacation. Two new to me girls were working. Picked Jessica tall and slim with some conversational skills. She provided a medium massage with a top up but not off HJ. She had perky nips which she allowed to be sucked. I decided not to push it any further and enjoyed her vocal encouragement and slow release. Better than average experience from Jessica and I will try her again. Paid 60/60 for an hour. Flirted with Sophia who was shorter and curvier. My feeling was she had more to offer.
Jessica says she is splitting her time between Lavender and the older shop in Weymouth. She said she also worked in Quincy.
To the fellow who came after me. Please do not assume you were the only one there. You were obnoxiously noisy.
Happy hunting.
-
01-06-24 20:38 #39403Senior Member

Posts: 141Check again Dude
Check your messages. I don't check this forum everyday. I responded and appreciate your share. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




