Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 43527
-
01-06-24 18:47 #39402Senior Member

Posts: 407I sent him a message 3:1 the other day and got nothing back =(.
Originally Posted by DoubleDippin
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 15:18 #39401Senior Member

Posts: 175Rare find
Finding something like what you have described on the South Shore is rare. Once in awhile you might get a report coming out of Quincy.
Originally Posted by CamelToeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 14:43 #39400Senior Member

Posts: 115Spa Tao in Chemsfud and Bemis in Fitchy. Not exactly metro west, but they are both good. Tao for HR only and Bemis for more.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 13:47 #39399Senior Member

Posts: 407I've not seen any North of Providence, RI in quite some while.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 12:26 #39398Senior Member

Posts: 702Table shower in metro west?
Are there any left? I've not been to an AMP in a few years but this time of year I enjoy a hot water table shower as much as the rest of the experience.
-
01-04-24 20:16 #39397Senior Member

Posts: 12452 providers presently there — one is Tina, who is a bit overweight but is very nice and knows what she is doing. The second one is Andy, who is skinny and younger than Tina. Someone told them that Andy is a man's name and Andy might be renamed. Emma is gone.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 20:09 #39396Senior Member

Posts: 306Emma
That sucks! Emma will be missed. I hate when they rotate the good ones out.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 19:33 #39395Senior Member

Posts: 122Lavender
I was there a few days ago and didn't notice any smell. Place seems very clean including the bathroom.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 19:10 #39394Senior Member

Posts: 368They've evidently reassigned the name to someone else whom I saw just recently. I called to specifically book with Emma. On the basis of her performance, the woman I saw could not possibly have been the Emma described so lavishly on this board and was not someone I'd see again. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 18:01 #39393Senior Member

Posts: 153Lavender
I am there almost every week sometime twice or so and have not noticed any smell at all. They do a fair bit of cooking there so possibly it was that or they did have a couple of new girls starting work so maybe someone smokes? PM with what date you where there if you want.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 17:38 #39392Senior Member

Posts: 931Lavender Spa Weymouth kinda stinky
Anybody been there and noticed the smell? It smells like a smoker with a bad tooth's mouth. The provider Ling is still giving the service we all know about, and SHE doesn't smell (I didn't get too close to her mouth but close enough that I think I would have smelled it), but man the smell is real off-putting. I almost want to text her about it on a burner number so she splashes some Fabuloso around. The whole place smells like that. We all know some places get that "we microwaved cabbage for lunch" smell but this hit different.
-
01-04-24 10:57 #39391He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Dover
Been 4 (th) times after with no problems, always for a quick pump and dump before or after hitting up a couple breweries. Haven't been since mid-summer so not sure how it is currently.
Originally Posted by FreedomForMe
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 22:20 #39390Senior Member

Posts: 39Thai Lanna
Gone to Thai Lanna many times. It's a legit place, but you can get some nice teasing once you have rapport.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 20:34 #39389Regular Member

Posts: 21This can't be with the recent cast right? This must of been with a whole different crew running shop. Feel like the cast right now is strict on anything bare.
Originally Posted by JohnL1983
[View Original Post]
Yes, Windsor is the 534 main. Place looks pretty legit in a shared public lot. When I was there there was the young hot one and a fairly older one. Finish was standard.
-
01-03-24 20:34 #39388Senior Member

Posts: 153Windsor
There are three girls working there and fun can be had!
Originally Posted by JohnL1983
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




