Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 1311 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 27816
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23166
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    On curvyredhead: shes adding 100s to her hourly week by week. I guess the demands too high.

    Shes fun to pump but she has a crazy side that I dont find attractive. Not a pleaser, has an attitude, and with her current outlook/selectiveness, shes a time bomb in the venereal department.
    I already pre-booked her trip to Portland and her rate hasn't changed. Still 3 bills. Also offered up recent tests, seems no more risky than any other CIP lady.

  2. #23165

    Dahlia Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Dahlia retired? Boy I miss her.
    Yeah, she was UTR for awhile and has since slipped into the shadows. Such a fun lady, wish her the best. Although I've had fun in their local AMP scene, I'm taking my time and looking for another go-to lady for my visits to Portland.

  3. #23164
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Mmm. Good ones there.
    How many of them do you think accept Newbies? I'm not new to this thing but I haven't used TNA before.

  4. #23163

    Miss Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I had made a spur of the moment trip down to the Portland area to visit family and slid out for a few hours to have a great time with Dahlia Divine. Damn but I wish she hadn't retired.
    Damn, Dahlia retired? Boy I miss her.

  5. #23162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibble1  [View Original Post]
    Had my first BBFS session the other day. Just went for it and she said she "usually doesn't do this". God it felt good to fuck raw pussy again. Almost busted within 5 minutes of pumping. She let me choke and slap her tits around too which got me even hornier.
    Name her please.

  6. #23161
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Mmm. Good ones there.
    Who is that? Nina? Can't tell.

  7. #23160
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Pass. I emailed Anna awhile back to introduce myself and asked that she give me a few days notice before her next visit so we could set something up. Instead, she sent me a short notice email about scheduling an appointment for the morning of the day she was checking out of her hotel. What the hell? Her loss though, because prior to her arrival I had made a spur of the moment trip down to the Portland area to visit family and slid out for a few hours to have a great time with Dahlia Divine. Damn but I wish she hadn't retired.
    Yeah she is usually booked solid. I have not seen her in a few years now. She probably had a cancellation and tried to squeeze you in at the last min. Glad you stuck to your guns.

  8. #23159

  9. #23158
    Whoops, I have that girl blocked for some reason LOL so can't help you.

  10. #23157

  11. #23156

    Insatiable Anna

    Pass. I emailed Anna awhile back to introduce myself and asked that she give me a few days notice before her next visit so we could set something up. Instead, she sent me a short notice email about scheduling an appointment for the morning of the day she was checking out of her hotel. What the hell? Her loss though, because prior to her arrival I had made a spur of the moment trip down to the Portland area to visit family and slid out for a few hours to have a great time with Dahlia Divine. Damn but I wish she hadn't retired.

  12. #23155
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I just did a rawdog duo with her. Her friend took a load inside her belly just fine.
    Nice! What did the duo run you?

  13. #23154
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Bella is GFE / pse cumdump. We never discussed BBFS. She gave a great pse facefuck deepthroat BBBJ. I played with her pussy fingerfucking her until she came. Put her in doggie and fucked her until I came insde her. Then had her suck off the jizz and her pussy juices. Facefucked her more and then came down her throat.

    She has issue with time to be CLEAR.

    She is still a good one.
    I just did a rawdog duo with her. Her friend took a load inside her belly just fine.

  14. #23153
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to book me but didn't mention a price hike. Hopefully she doesn't bait and switch.
    Probably realized people aren't paying that in the initial outreach and decided to not mention it. Most likely will ask for 600 when you see her but drop to 500 "this time" when you say no.

  15. #23152

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape