Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 27795
-
01-07-24 00:03 #23130Senior Member

Posts: 126If you think that bad you haven't meet Sweet Steve. Nothing sweet just Salt acid.
This is her. This was is something. Just wanted qv but now she overweight pictures are not current she looks 39!
Originally Posted by Buck1138
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ighlight=Sweet+Stevie.
-
01-06-24 15:39 #23129Senior Member

Posts: 104If this is Brook Lynne you're talking about then I'm not sure but she had some psycho stalker on her tail and beyond that I don't know anymore.
Originally Posted by Dink9873
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 14:50 #23128I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Waste of time
This was my experience as well. From the minute I walked through the door she was texting on her phone. I haven't been with a girl this uninterested in a long time. I had made an appointment but she said she had to juggle all the guys waiting for her in the parking lot. Also bragged about how many guys she'd seen since getting in her room. As if I care about any of that. I paid for your time and attention. She was also extremely annoyed I wanted to use lube. Her bad attitude completely turned me off and I couldn't get hard with the condom. Ended up just jacking off on her admittedly nice jugs. Only paid her HH donation but still what a waste of time. Will never repeat.
Originally Posted by Up2043
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 06:01 #23127Regular Member

Posts: 21Saw her today, terrible experience. Would not recommend at all. Unprofessional, rude, gross, and so much more.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 20:08 #23126Regular Member

Posts: 14Gentlemen, I will be in Seattle next week. I have few days to spare. Any good recommendations please?
Thanks in advance.
-
01-05-24 18:56 #23125Senior Member

Posts: 1401No discussion of needing to cover up before fucking or upcharges when I saw her back then.
Originally Posted by Houtding
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 22:18 #23124Regular Member

Posts: 13Dolcesempre | Bella
It's been hard getting a hold of her but I think I finally might be seeing her tomorrow. Still waiting on her to confirm the time.
Any tips for what I should do. Do why'all ask for bare over text? Does she upcharge? Any tips would be appreciated.
-
01-04-24 21:06 #23123Senior Member

Posts: 500I was thinking about it a while back but look at her hourly donations. 700!! That's outrageous! Na I'm good.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 05:44 #23122Senior Member

Posts: 185That's too bad. I was thinking of seeing her a while ago, but it looks like I may have missed my chance.
Originally Posted by YallNeedJeeBus
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 14:22 #23121Regular Member

Posts: 20Plus one on this one
Exact same experience for me too. She was more than into BBFSCIP, got 2 loads and drained me. I'm not into Greek but she even pushed for it saying "no extra cost so why not" or some such Good times! But, she seems to have completely taken an about turn. As mentioned, that is still an amazing ass but oh well!
Originally Posted by YallNeedJeeBus
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 06:33 #23120Regular Member

Posts: 5Not anymore
I saw her about a year ago and had a phenomenal visit, she damn near suffocated with her amazing ass, BBFSCIP and Greek with no upcharge. Saw her again around last October when she posted again and jumped out of my seat to schedule with her. Everything covered, no to DATY and said MAYBE for a BBBJ for more donation, and seemed very annoyed I asked even though she clearly remembered from last visit. Still hot as hell with the best ass I've ever seen but really soured my taste for her, won't be seeing her again personally.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 01:45 #23119Senior Member

Posts: 168Whats the best way to get in touch with her? Always wanted to see her but last I saw she said she was done and only stripping now.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 19:48 #23118Senior Member

Posts: 92Updates of the new year
Ari in Everett.
YMMV with BB and CIP.
Open to Greek with size limits (couldn't partake).
Quite expensive for her size, BBW not too much belly, huge soft natural tits, nice butt.
Nice attitude, easy to talk to, no signs or paraphernalia of hard drugs, seemed perfectly normal.
Good comms, room in M6 wasn't trashed, her hygiene was great, wore a nice net bodysuit.
HH 200 + 100 BB + 60 CIP (negotiated rates, again a bit too high IMO).
It was a good insemination overall, but won't repeat at that rate, but you may like her body.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/425-319-4383
-
01-02-24 18:44 #23117Senior Member

Posts: 126Well its kinda tough with her YMMV so don't think it will be easy.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 18:42 #23116Senior Member

Posts: 126I don't care how much you got but this one is 200 tops
Nope 150 at most.
Originally Posted by Unknown99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




