Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 810 1310 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23160
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Pass. I emailed Anna awhile back to introduce myself and asked that she give me a few days notice before her next visit so we could set something up. Instead, she sent me a short notice email about scheduling an appointment for the morning of the day she was checking out of her hotel. What the hell? Her loss though, because prior to her arrival I had made a spur of the moment trip down to the Portland area to visit family and slid out for a few hours to have a great time with Dahlia Divine. Damn but I wish she hadn't retired.
    Yeah she is usually booked solid. I have not seen her in a few years now. She probably had a cancellation and tried to squeeze you in at the last min. Glad you stuck to your guns.

  2. #23159

  3. #23158
    Whoops, I have that girl blocked for some reason LOL so can't help you.

  4. #23157

  5. #23156

    Insatiable Anna

    Pass. I emailed Anna awhile back to introduce myself and asked that she give me a few days notice before her next visit so we could set something up. Instead, she sent me a short notice email about scheduling an appointment for the morning of the day she was checking out of her hotel. What the hell? Her loss though, because prior to her arrival I had made a spur of the moment trip down to the Portland area to visit family and slid out for a few hours to have a great time with Dahlia Divine. Damn but I wish she hadn't retired.

  6. #23155
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I just did a rawdog duo with her. Her friend took a load inside her belly just fine.
    Nice! What did the duo run you?

  7. #23154
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Bella is GFE / pse cumdump. We never discussed BBFS. She gave a great pse facefuck deepthroat BBBJ. I played with her pussy fingerfucking her until she came. Put her in doggie and fucked her until I came insde her. Then had her suck off the jizz and her pussy juices. Facefucked her more and then came down her throat.

    She has issue with time to be CLEAR.

    She is still a good one.
    I just did a rawdog duo with her. Her friend took a load inside her belly just fine.

  8. #23153
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to book me but didn't mention a price hike. Hopefully she doesn't bait and switch.
    Probably realized people aren't paying that in the initial outreach and decided to not mention it. Most likely will ask for 600 when you see her but drop to 500 "this time" when you say no.

  9. #23152

  10. #23151
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    Yep. And she's asking for 600 this time. I pass. She's adding 100 every year now. In a few years, she'll be 1000/ hr for her only fans.

    On curvyredhead: shes adding 100s to her hourly week by week. I guess the demands too high.

    Shes fun to pump but she has a crazy side that I dont find attractive. Not a pleaser, has an attitude, and with her current outlook/selectiveness, shes a time bomb in the venereal department.
    She reached out to book me but didn't mention a price hike. Hopefully she doesn't bait and switch.

  11. #23150
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Can't get this link to work. Who is it?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...runette-beauty

    Latest ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-this-succubus

  12. #23149

    PAWGs

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I would say she remembers you so she won't charge you differently. Have you seen MarieStClair? I feel like bodies are almost identical in body shape, tight with a nice ass. If so, I don't need to see her, especially at those outrageous prices. But people still pay, so she ain't bringing them down LOL kudos to her, she knows men will pay.
    Yes I've seen Lady Blondage a number of times but not recently as Marie. They do both have big butts. Marie being that classic upside down heart shape and Lacey is more of a bubblebutt. She also has a little more baby fat than I remember Lady Blondage having but it has been a while. Lacey has been ruined by stripping IMO. Fake Eyelashes and talons. I hate that whole look that some of these woman think makes them sexy.

  13. #23148
    Quote Originally Posted by Potent  [View Original Post]
    Yep. And she's asking for 600 this time. I pass. She's adding 100 every year now. In a few years, she'll be 1000/ hr for her only fans.

    On curvyredhead: shes adding 100s to her hourly week by week. I guess the demands too high.

    Shes fun to pump but she has a crazy side that I dont find attractive. Not a pleaser, has an attitude, and with her current outlook/selectiveness, shes a time bomb in the venereal department.
    Guess I'm glad my regular still gives me the same rate I've been paying for years. Still doesn't know what a condom is. These rates are crazy now. Don't know who is paying them. Sarcasm.

  14. #23147
    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Can't get this link to work. Who is it?
    Pretty sure it's Exotic brunette beauty. Older, big saggy tits, but will take it all.

  15. #23146
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Can't get this link to work. Who is it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape