Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 10620
-
01-12-24 16:03 #7935Senior Member

Posts: 36I was reading her alerts on TNA, and there's multiple clients who say they were robbed by her BF or manager or whoever. With an AR15.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 15:07 #7934Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Sofia?
She did the robbing or her tyrone?
Originally Posted by Claymore142
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 11:08 #7933Senior Member

Posts: 36Getting robbed at gunpoint instead of BBFS? No Thanks!
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 10:28 #7932Senior Member

Posts: 765Any issues
With pissing barbed wire?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-24 08:26 #7931Senior Member

Posts: 1142Sophia. Katie knight
I've seen Sofia now at least 3 or 4 times this past year. She used to be Katie knight on the other board before she was banned for some drama.
Really tight, thin body with small a cups. Her teeth are totally wrecked, but smells and tastes good. Slam dunk BBFS every time I see her, no covers in sight. Haven't been able to convince her to Greek, appears to be her only No.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/163303493
-
01-10-24 14:12 #7930Senior Member

Posts: 170Eccie has been around for ages, like all of the boards it is stronger in some regions.
Originally Posted by ATVBro
[View Original Post]
Also like all of the boards, a review as a first post (like your link) is sus.
-
01-10-24 13:42 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 2938His statement is dumb, he says I have a list of ladies that if you pay them way more will fuck raw, well no shit.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 12:32 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 229What the fuck is this person up too
Ok I'm not sure, you think this person is up to trapping hobbyists for asking for list. Call them out sort of speak. Anyone knows to just use this site are at the very least to post it here. Something is fishy at the gps board.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....214-Retirement
-
01-10-24 05:18 #7927Banned Member

Posts: 24Wilsonville Bianca
Different than the other Bianca that has ads up. This one doesn't usually post ads or have reviews. Her info has been passed around on here which is how I found her. I was looking for local reviews and came across a review of her from I site I'd never been on before. Anyone ever heard of this site?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2956742
-
01-08-24 18:14 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 1157I'm fuckin jelly af. But. 500+200?? No way jose, I'll pass I can probably get a duo / trio for that amount.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 18:10 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 1157😂 I'm surprised she didn't ask to borrow your car!
Originally Posted by BigJon8765
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 16:36 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 635Perfect example of guys having different tastes
I wouldn't touch her for free but apparently some guys are willing to pay $400 for it.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 15:30 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 229Money talks
As she puts it. Menu is as open as your willing to open the wallet my friend. I got the same response so when I seen her I brought an extra tip, all open access costed me an extra 2 bills I don't usually go that high ever but god dam if she wasn't fun, she went true pornstar, best time I've ever had in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 08:58 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 27Re: Kenzie Kash
I saw her a few days before Christmas. She looks good but confessed to me that she got out of detox days earlier for blue stuff. (This was straight from her mouth) so I only got a BBBJ. She then hit me up a few days later asking for a loan.
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
If you like crazy she's still around for sure.
-
01-08-24 00:10 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 65I've put some loads in her in the past and she recently agreed to some more but we didn't end up following through. Prob like September.
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





