Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 10614
-
01-10-24 13:42 #7929Senior Member

Posts: 2936His statement is dumb, he says I have a list of ladies that if you pay them way more will fuck raw, well no shit.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 12:32 #7928Senior Member

Posts: 229What the fuck is this person up too
Ok I'm not sure, you think this person is up to trapping hobbyists for asking for list. Call them out sort of speak. Anyone knows to just use this site are at the very least to post it here. Something is fishy at the gps board.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....214-Retirement
-
01-10-24 05:18 #7927Banned Member

Posts: 24Wilsonville Bianca
Different than the other Bianca that has ads up. This one doesn't usually post ads or have reviews. Her info has been passed around on here which is how I found her. I was looking for local reviews and came across a review of her from I site I'd never been on before. Anyone ever heard of this site?
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2956742
-
01-08-24 18:14 #7926Senior Member

Posts: 1157I'm fuckin jelly af. But. 500+200?? No way jose, I'll pass I can probably get a duo / trio for that amount.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 18:10 #7925Senior Member

Posts: 1157😂 I'm surprised she didn't ask to borrow your car!
Originally Posted by BigJon8765
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 16:36 #7924Senior Member

Posts: 634Perfect example of guys having different tastes
I wouldn't touch her for free but apparently some guys are willing to pay $400 for it.
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 15:30 #7923Senior Member

Posts: 229Money talks
As she puts it. Menu is as open as your willing to open the wallet my friend. I got the same response so when I seen her I brought an extra tip, all open access costed me an extra 2 bills I don't usually go that high ever but god dam if she wasn't fun, she went true pornstar, best time I've ever had in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 08:58 #7922Senior Member

Posts: 27Re: Kenzie Kash
I saw her a few days before Christmas. She looks good but confessed to me that she got out of detox days earlier for blue stuff. (This was straight from her mouth) so I only got a BBBJ. She then hit me up a few days later asking for a loan.
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
If you like crazy she's still around for sure.
-
01-08-24 00:10 #7921Senior Member

Posts: 65I've put some loads in her in the past and she recently agreed to some more but we didn't end up following through. Prob like September.
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 14:46 #7920Senior Member

Posts: 1157https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?616129-SerenitySage
I ask for BBFS but she told me she doesn't discuss menu on phone only in person.
Anyone got intel? It's been a minute since I see a young provider, but I've read her review and pics look amazing.
-
01-07-24 13:21 #7919Senior Member

Posts: 24Kenzie Kash
Has anyone seen Kenzie Kash recently? She always loved bareback and would rub cum all over her pussy.
-
01-06-24 12:05 #7918Senior Member

Posts: 389Christina MArie
I'd hit it. But she's asking 400.00 an hour. Way too much considering other options. I guess if you just HAVE to try someone in their 70's then go for it.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 09:53 #7917Senior Member

Posts: 765I had an appointment
But she cancelled on my a couple of hours before. Did I dodge a bullet? Was it that gross? I have beat off to granny porn in my life, but not recently. 😝.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 00:24 #7916Senior Member

Posts: 1157https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ChristinaMarie
Who wants to fuck a great great grandma?
Smh I can't believe I nutted in her years ago. I had to wash myself several time to get that old people smell off me.
-
01-04-24 15:32 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 229Better luck than me
I reached out to her a couple of times and never got a response. Maybe I'll give it another try. Does she look like her pictures and was she a good kisser.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






