rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 551 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 8259
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5874

    Desperate

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    The clubs are dead and the dancers are getting desperate.
    Great time to make some deals. This happens every January. Holiday spending spree is over and credit card bills come in. So guys stay home. Even better when February rent is due.

  2. #5873
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else getting texts from strippers. I just got a text. I told her all I had was 200 for a hh in the VIP. No condom and she said ok.
    Tell Mo se we said hi!

  3. #5872

    Texts

    Is anyone else getting texts from strippers. I just got a text. I told her all I had was 200 for a hh in the VIP. No condom and she said ok.

  4. #5871
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with Faith last night.
    She very nice. Very good.

    I like Lilly. Shs small. Like wang.

  5. #5870
    Quote Originally Posted by VisibleNinja  [View Original Post]
    New to the scene here. When's a good time to go, day or night? I used to go around 5-6 in SF because the day shift is winding down and some of the night shift girls are in early.
    12-5 pm or after 9 pm.

  6. #5869
    New to the scene here. When's a good time to go, day or night? I used to go around 5-6 in SF because the day shift is winding down and some of the night shift girls are in early.

  7. #5868
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Ava's finished her sleeve and it looks nice. Told her it was a little dark in the club so we arranged some OTC time.
    The clubs are dead and the dancers are getting desperate.

  8. #5867
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    A good Saturday for extras at pandoras, lots of dancers very few customers.

    Monse, Liz, Kendra, Entice, Amari, Faith, Martina and Adora and a few others.

    I personally left Monse with a nice creampie and then finished the trip with CFS and a BBBJ from Liz.
    I had a good time with Faith last night.

  9. #5866

    Does anyone know this SW?

    A while back I was swiping on a dating app. I matched with a lady, who just happened to have her Twitter, and Insta linked. Soon, I figured out she also had and OF. This is when I had the thought, "I don't think this lady actually wants to date me. " Sure enough, she un-matched me a day later. So, of course I want to figure out if I can afford to stick my dick in her. From her Twitter: She seems to make coffee, strip at Playground Cabaret, and Sugars. I can't seem to figure out where she makes coffee. Of course she wants a deposit, and for you to schedule with her at Sugars.

    https://twitter.com/favoritebarista

    https://www.instagram.com/stripperfaerie/

    Does anyone have anything to add?

  10. #5865

    Marlee

    Anyone have any info on Marlee at Rick's?

  11. #5864

    Ava

    Ava's finished her sleeve and it looks nice. Told her it was a little dark in the club so we arranged some OTC time.

  12. #5863
    She posted in the add that she's a traveler. Based on the stage and ATM machine, it looks like a Deja Vu club, but not one of the ones around here, unless it's Lake City.

  13. #5862
    Quote Originally Posted by Saku1133  [View Original Post]
    So I'm not a huge strip club goer.

    But I have been talking to a chick who is a dancer there.

    Anyone know of this place?

    How are the VIP rooms?

    Thanks in advance.
    30 dollars cover includes 1 non alcoholic drink. It's a laid back club and can't maintain paid staff at all. What dancer do you want to know about?

  14. #5861

    Anyone has an idea who this is and which club


  15. #5860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 266

    Bambi

    Has anyone here met Bambi from Kittens / Dreamgirls before?

    I'm wondering what her VIP entails.

    https://www.picuki.com/profile/iitz_bambii

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape