Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31029

    Here you go

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8448069-380131

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any reviews on her? I don't see any online and she said she doesn't have any. I'm suspicious but would love to meet if she is real.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4evelyn

  2. #31028

    Evelyn bartender

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any reviews on her? I don't see any online and she said she doesn't have any. I'm suspicious but would love to meet if she is real.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4evelyn
    She's real, has some reviews in the Fredericksburg section, search for "bartender". She will rip you off, so I'd never give her a deposit.

  3. #31027

    Evelyn

    Does anyone have any reviews on her? I don't see any online and she said she doesn't have any. I'm suspicious but would love to meet if she is real.

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4evelyn

  4. #31026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by CuParty  [View Original Post]
    Hung out with https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/163253284 and she is legit fantastic. Super sweet personality, titties to die for, great CBJ and decent poonpoon. She's in Henrico rn so business has been slow. Got a qv with her for just a bill.
    Be a pal, tell her to relocate.

  5. #31025

    Seductive peach

    Had to see this one again, opted for more than CBJ this time and got BBBJ tipped extra 4 tee. Glad she was in chesterfield. Scared to go to any providers in henrico. Definitely a throat goat. Did a hhr and. 60 damage with tip.

    https://callescort.org/716-313-0358

  6. #31024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by CuParty  [View Original Post]
    Hung out with https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/163253284 and she is legit fantastic. Super sweet personality, titties to die for, great CBJ and decent poonpoon. She's in Henrico rn so business has been slow. Got a qv with her for just a bill.
    Hope you let her know Henrico is not the spot to be in. She looks fun just Henrico is a no go for me. Be safe.

  7. #31023

    Sabrina Luv

    Hung out with https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/163253284 and she is legit fantastic. Super sweet personality, titties to die for, great CBJ and decent poonpoon. She's in Henrico rn so business has been slow. Got a qv with her for just a bill.

  8. #31022

    Daylight

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Yeah if you search through the dating apps and sugar baby sites you will see girls that look familiar LOL. I found Staxx before on tinder and a few others. I feel sorry for any guy dating someone and not knowing she is a professional WG. I hope the girls are upfront about how they make money but I doubt it. If you're cool with that then ok that's a different story. But imagine a poor sap not knowing his new gf is responsible for more seed getting spilled than the department of agriculture.
    I know Staxx real name & Facebook profile. It's a shame in 2018 she was drop dead Hottie. I saw her crossing route 10 on foot the other day from her hotel to shopping across street. It will make you appreciate the dim colored lighting in her room whoa.

  9. #31021
    But imagine a poor sap not knowing his new gf is responsible for more seed getting spilled than the department of agriculture.

    Bro, that's too funny! Made me feel for this imaginary sap. LMFAO.

    Auto.

  10. #31020

    Downside

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Upside: the blow jobs will be great.
    Your hiding in a crappy hotel bathroom while she takes care if business lmao yall got me rolling.

  11. #31019
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Upside: the blow jobs will be great.
    LMFAO! Yeah, extra slurpy from the drool from passing out in the middle of it.

    Auto.

  12. #31018

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidLover  [View Original Post]
    Thanks I will check one of these out.
    Good luck! Just note, Quinn, though sweet and nice, is not GFE at all. Speaking from experience.

    Auto.

  13. #31017

  14. #31016

    Kaye West

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../223009041864. I saw this one when she was on commerce rd. Cute face a little heavier than picture in post. CBJ was mediocre and box was nice but nothing to write home about. Everything was covered with minimal interaction not horrible but I personally would not repeat. She is hosting in airport area now which is a double no for me. Nice girl but a lot better options even if she wasnt in henrico. $. 5 for hhr.

  15. #31015

    Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Yeah if you search through the dating apps and sugar baby sites you will see girls that look familiar LOL. I found Staxx before on tinder and a few others. I feel sorry for any guy dating someone and not knowing she is a professional WG. I hope the girls are upfront about how they make money but I doubt it. If you're cool with that then ok that's a different story. But imagine a poor sap not knowing his new gf is responsible for more seed getting spilled than the department of agriculture.
    Dude, so did you swipe whatever direction and hookup with Staxx?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape