Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31009

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    Lynn, Veronica Turbay, Victoria Vixen, Evelyn Reese, Saphora Knight, Quinn Smith, Cassie James, Bella Nocturne.
    Thanks I will check one of these out.

  2. #31008

    Tamara


  3. #31007

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Just saying.
    This Tamara? Very good investment with the returns you desire.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/001867522968

  4. #31006

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidLover  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recommendations for any of the Richmond Tyrst ladies?
    Lynn, Veronica Turbay, Victoria Vixen, Evelyn Reese, Saphora Knight, Quinn Smith, Cassie James, Bella Nocturne.

  5. #31005
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I saw JB on Facebook dating says she's a nice girl looking for a boyfriend.
    LOL I'm sorry this is killing me can we be serious here please. She said she's a homebody in that ad. She's not a home body she's a city body because half the city already had her body.

  6. #31004
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I saw JB on Facebook dating says she's a nice girl looking for a boyfriend.
    Yeah if you search through the dating apps and sugar baby sites you will see girls that look familiar LOL. I found Staxx before on tinder and a few others. I feel sorry for any guy dating someone and not knowing she is a professional WG. I hope the girls are upfront about how they make money but I doubt it. If you're cool with that then ok that's a different story. But imagine a poor sap not knowing his new gf is responsible for more seed getting spilled than the department of agriculture.

  7. #31003

    Posting link might help

    Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I see Tamara is posting. Anyone lucky enough to see her if so care to share the dream?

  8. #31002

    Anybody looking for a girlfriend

    I saw JB on Facebook dating says she's a nice girl looking for a boyfriend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240109_082215_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240109_082245_Facebook.jpg‎  

  9. #31001

    Tamara

    I see Tamara is posting. Anyone lucky enough to see her if so care to share the dream?

  10. #31000
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Hoe does she looks? Does her number still end in 8507.
    The pic of her sitting on the sink is probably the most recent. Hair is shorter. Her number changes and the latest ends in 7660. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/316856533047.

  11. #30999

    Pixie Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    I finally caught up with Pixie after a few failed attempts. Comms were good once she responds. She's probably one of the easiest going and fun providers I've seen here. It's a great to not deal with BS for once. Did see signs of the monkey, but I couldn't tell otherwise. Met her in the counties at a quiet motel without anyone lurking outside. BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggie, and she let me go greek YMMV. Will repeat.
    Hoe does she looks? Does her number still end in 8507.

  12. #30998

    Pixie

    I finally caught up with Pixie after a few failed attempts. Comms were good once she responds. She's probably one of the easiest going and fun providers I've seen here. It's a great to not deal with BS for once. Did see signs of the monkey, but I couldn't tell otherwise. Met her in the counties at a quiet motel without anyone lurking outside. BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggie, and she let me go greek YMMV. Will repeat.

  13. #30997

    You were absolutely Helpful as always

    After your review, I cancelled my set appointment and never contacted back.

    I feel bad for the other fellows, we all used to have such experience once in a while and moreover it depends person to person.

    2 years ago, I had similar situation in downtown, I just snatched my money back and left. Leaving wasn't easy as she tried to stop me physically but, had less powerful.

    Last year, in another similar experience I lost 2. 0 as I wasn't in mood to fight back. But, I left review at every platform and still warn everyone on this board to stay away from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    I mean why wait to hop on the bandwagon to post a review on her if you had a bad visit, I was lucky enough to see her when she first came to Richmond as per my review, I told you monkey was involved and that she was either living with a handler and that she wasn't worth 140 and that it was high for her but you decided to pay even more. SMH really tho why. I never pay before the fun starts why would anyone do, are people scared to take control now. If a girl wants to start the clock then it happens when she is fully naked then, that's my rule, if not then peace out I'll find another girl. Honestly I'm with that guy, I may start hustling and pumping to take your money if it's that easy. I can see this happening to new people but not veterans.

    I called out the monkey and handler and even the price but you all still decided to paid more. Come on guys.

  14. #30996

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    I'm seriously thinking about giving up mongering and start hustling and pimping on the side since some of you guys are so sweet on these trashy broads where they are so bold and disrespectful. One guy Bragg on a girl and everybody after is a victim. Everybody! Need to stop going for the BS and be stern with these broads or just quit!
    You can sit at home and do the deposit scam across the country, and probably in other countries.

  15. #30995

    Tyrst escorts

    Does anyone have any recommendations for any of the Richmond Tyrst ladies?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape