High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31016

    Kaye West

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../223009041864. I saw this one when she was on commerce rd. Cute face a little heavier than picture in post. CBJ was mediocre and box was nice but nothing to write home about. Everything was covered with minimal interaction not horrible but I personally would not repeat. She is hosting in airport area now which is a double no for me. Nice girl but a lot better options even if she wasnt in henrico. $. 5 for hhr.

  2. #31015

    Freebie

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedMetal  [View Original Post]
    Yeah if you search through the dating apps and sugar baby sites you will see girls that look familiar LOL. I found Staxx before on tinder and a few others. I feel sorry for any guy dating someone and not knowing she is a professional WG. I hope the girls are upfront about how they make money but I doubt it. If you're cool with that then ok that's a different story. But imagine a poor sap not knowing his new gf is responsible for more seed getting spilled than the department of agriculture.
    Dude, so did you swipe whatever direction and hookup with Staxx?

  3. #31014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I saw JB on Facebook dating says she's a nice girl looking for a boyfriend.
    Upside: the blow jobs will be great.

  4. #31013

    Melanie Macqueen

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    There are no details in the advertisement, and the number doesn't check out. I'm thus not contacting her, but OMG, this girl is gorgeous: https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/....htm?cat=1224..

    For those of you with $450 to spare, the highly reviewed Melani MacQueen is coming to town. I saw her once last year while I was outside Richmond, which is why I didn't post on this board. OMG she is worth it. Super cute (pics are accurate), super friendly, and seems to actually enjoy sex. I have in-laws in town later this week that I have to host; otherwise, I'd have already made an appointment. YMMV, but I strongly recommend. https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...?cat=6208&wn=1.
    I second this wholeheartedly. It is no surprise she is rated over 9 on TER. Have seen her many times over. Worth every penny.

    Run to her even when uncomfortable due to the anticipatory boner.!! Trust me, it will be worth it.
    Auto

  5. #31012

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Rynuma  [View Original Post]
    Lynn, Veronica Turbay, Victoria Vixen, Evelyn Reese, Saphora Knight, Quinn Smith, Cassie James, Bella Nocturne.
    Thanks I will check one of these out.

  6. #31011

    Tamara


  7. #31010

    Tamara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    Just saying.
    This Tamara? Very good investment with the returns you desire.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/001867522968

  8. #31009

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by CupidLover  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recommendations for any of the Richmond Tyrst ladies?
    Lynn, Veronica Turbay, Victoria Vixen, Evelyn Reese, Saphora Knight, Quinn Smith, Cassie James, Bella Nocturne.

  9. #31008
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I saw JB on Facebook dating says she's a nice girl looking for a boyfriend.
    LOL I'm sorry this is killing me can we be serious here please. She said she's a homebody in that ad. She's not a home body she's a city body because half the city already had her body.

  10. #31007
    Quote Originally Posted by SousideRecon  [View Original Post]
    I saw JB on Facebook dating says she's a nice girl looking for a boyfriend.
    Yeah if you search through the dating apps and sugar baby sites you will see girls that look familiar LOL. I found Staxx before on tinder and a few others. I feel sorry for any guy dating someone and not knowing she is a professional WG. I hope the girls are upfront about how they make money but I doubt it. If you're cool with that then ok that's a different story. But imagine a poor sap not knowing his new gf is responsible for more seed getting spilled than the department of agriculture.

  11. #31006

    Posting link might help

    Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I see Tamara is posting. Anyone lucky enough to see her if so care to share the dream?

  12. #31005

    Anybody looking for a girlfriend

    I saw JB on Facebook dating says she's a nice girl looking for a boyfriend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240109_082215_Facebook.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240109_082245_Facebook.jpg‎  

  13. #31004

    Tamara

    I see Tamara is posting. Anyone lucky enough to see her if so care to share the dream?

  14. #31003
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Hoe does she looks? Does her number still end in 8507.
    The pic of her sitting on the sink is probably the most recent. Hair is shorter. Her number changes and the latest ends in 7660. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/316856533047.

  15. #31002

    Pixie Number

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    I finally caught up with Pixie after a few failed attempts. Comms were good once she responds. She's probably one of the easiest going and fun providers I've seen here. It's a great to not deal with BS for once. Did see signs of the monkey, but I couldn't tell otherwise. Met her in the counties at a quiet motel without anyone lurking outside. BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggie, and she let me go greek YMMV. Will repeat.
    Hoe does she looks? Does her number still end in 8507.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape