Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28480

    Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    She does not want a million dudes hitting her up, but, I just wanted to post a quick pic of her.
    I agree. Just what I needed.

  2. #28479

    Psycho rip-off

    How exactly did she rip you off?

    You might want to post a couple pictures from the ad. Ads go away but pictures are forever.


    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]

  3. #28478

    Yes, Chase is pretty hot!

    She does not want a million dudes hitting her up, but, I just wanted to post a quick pic of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chs1.jpg‎   chs2.jpg‎  

  4. #28477
    Is she also Zoey on LC?

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Laney. She's a bigger girl but oh so cooperative if you know what I mean. Little girl voice just wants to make you happy Daddy. Would highly recommend: https://tryst.link/escort/laneyredd9.

  5. #28476

    Candypants

    Anybody heard anything about her if she still with us is she around?

    Would be interested if anybody knows PM me.

  6. #28475

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight2007  [View Original Post]
    I never see any posts about her and I get it she isn't the most attractive provider around. However she does have a skill set that is worth the donation. She gives by far the best BBBJ that I have ever received.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone
    Use the SEARCH feature—she's been discussed here.

  7. #28474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Thanks Report on Chase!

    Much appreciated getting firsthand intel on Chase. I've had some text exchanges that were good but haven't been able to schedule her yet (my fault, not hers). Based on your report I'll give it a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdddy  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Chase over the weekend. Pros are she is very attractive, seemed sober, obliging to my requests, and delivered a really nice BJ with cim. Donations were reasonable for services offered.

    Cons are her play area is a couch in a less than great west side apartment.

    She was fun and really cool for me I will repeat for sure. I didn't ask about sharing digits so please don't pm me for them.

  8. #28473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Thanks for Warning!

    The callescort pics look decent but the ones on sumo support your experience! Please post this in the Ripoff Report section, too. I'm trying to be more active on that forum as well and making it a habit to check there first before seeing anyone new.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]

  9. #28472

    Simone

    I never see any posts about her and I get it she isn't the most attractive provider around. However she does have a skill set that is worth the donation. She gives by far the best BBBJ that I have ever received.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone

  10. #28471
    Regular Member


    Posts: 239

    Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    I keep in touch with her for a while after she got married a left the business. Been over a year now but she was doing great. She did say she did miss all her friends. You are right she was the best of the best. Wild fuck a never got enough.
    I seen her 7/8 times by far PSE a couple times busted my nutty twice she had great energy.

  11. #28470

    Chrisdy

    I'm glad I quit seeing her a long time ago, then. She must've said yes to bb with people.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    She's got the gift that keeps on giving! Saw recent reports about her on here last month.
    .

  12. #28469

  13. #28468

    Westside Chase

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Westside cincinnati, low volume, 25'ish. Only looking for a few senior members, no drama.
    Had a visit with Chase over the weekend. Pros are she is very attractive, seemed sober, obliging to my requests, and delivered a really nice BJ with cim. Donations were reasonable for services offered.

    Cons are her play area is a couch in a less than great west side apartment.

    She was fun and really cool for me I will repeat for sure. I didn't ask about sharing digits so please don't pm me for them.

  14. #28467
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a monger who kept in touch with Lady J after she retired. I don't remember who it was, but if you're reading this, and if you're still in touch with her, I'd love an update on how she's doing, etc. She was the best of the best. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
    I keep in touch with her for a while after she got married a left the business. Been over a year now but she was doing great. She did say she did miss all her friends. You are right she was the best of the best. Wild fuck a never got enough.

  15. #28466

    Laney

    Had a dream about Laney. She's a bigger girl but oh so cooperative if you know what I mean. Little girl voice just wants to make you happy Daddy. Would highly recommend: https://tryst.link/escort/laneyredd9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape