Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 33209
-
01-10-24 12:44 #28484Regular Member

Posts: 12Lots of promises little delivery. Promised 3 hours for rate, got upset about something I said and ordered me out after about an hour. Before anyone assumes, she was talking about her living conditions, I offered to help, she was insulted. I apologized though I still don't think I did anything wrong. She was on the phone with her next customer before I left the room and I'm convinced she intentionally cut me short to move on to the next paying customer. Was rude after a big buildup, I suspect some chemical from the rapid mood changes. Will try to find pics but that number has associated pics several places and they aren't hard to find.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 10:57 #28483Banned Member

Posts: 5352Your right. J never gave up or slowed down. After you nutted an started to get dress she would say what are you doing we are not done LOL.
Originally Posted by CN532
[View Original Post]
I am the one that turned her onto USA one of my best finds the other one is Divine Rachel two of the best ever been in the business.
Glad J is happy in her new life but she is truly missed.
-
01-10-24 09:52 #28482Regular Member

Posts: 239Dakota
Room in terrible condition, got played half session probably on drugs, ordered food while and schedule someone halfway through my session, terrible all the way.
-
01-10-24 09:49 #28481Regular Member

Posts: 239Mandy
Saw in Nky, nice place, king size frame, cowgirl, BJ,daty all fun would definitely would repeat but to far for me. Looks better in person.
-
01-10-24 08:19 #28480Senior Member

Posts: 144Chase
I agree. Just what I needed.
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 05:56 #28479Senior Member

Posts: 1222Psycho rip-off
How exactly did she rip you off?
You might want to post a couple pictures from the ad. Ads go away but pictures are forever.
Originally Posted by SatGuy84
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 21:25 #28478Senior Member

Posts: 130Yes, Chase is pretty hot!
She does not want a million dudes hitting her up, but, I just wanted to post a quick pic of her.
-
01-09-24 10:25 #28477Senior Member

Posts: 124Is she also Zoey on LC?
Originally Posted by SatGuy84
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:25 #28476Senior Member

Posts: 150Candypants
Anybody heard anything about her if she still with us is she around?
Would be interested if anybody knows PM me.
-
01-09-24 10:14 #28475Senior Member

Posts: 451Reviews
Use the SEARCH feature—she's been discussed here.
Originally Posted by Knight2007
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:03 #28474Senior Member

Posts: 826Thanks Report on Chase!
Much appreciated getting firsthand intel on Chase. I've had some text exchanges that were good but haven't been able to schedule her yet (my fault, not hers). Based on your report I'll give it a shot!
Originally Posted by Sgdddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 09:59 #28473Senior Member

Posts: 826Thanks for Warning!
The callescort pics look decent but the ones on sumo support your experience! Please post this in the Ripoff Report section, too. I'm trying to be more active on that forum as well and making it a habit to check there first before seeing anyone new.
Originally Posted by SatGuy84
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 09:24 #28472Regular Member

Posts: 16Simone
I never see any posts about her and I get it she isn't the most attractive provider around. However she does have a skill set that is worth the donation. She gives by far the best BBBJ that I have ever received.
https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone
-
01-09-24 07:43 #28471Regular Member

Posts: 239Lady
I seen her 7/8 times by far PSE a couple times busted my nutty twice she had great energy.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 06:34 #28470Senior Member

Posts: 59Chrisdy
I'm glad I quit seeing her a long time ago, then. She must've said yes to bb with people.
.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





