Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 33206
-
01-10-24 09:49 #28481Regular Member

Posts: 239Mandy
Saw in Nky, nice place, king size frame, cowgirl, BJ,daty all fun would definitely would repeat but to far for me. Looks better in person.
-
01-10-24 08:19 #28480Senior Member

Posts: 144Chase
I agree. Just what I needed.
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-24 05:56 #28479Senior Member

Posts: 1222Psycho rip-off
How exactly did she rip you off?
You might want to post a couple pictures from the ad. Ads go away but pictures are forever.
Originally Posted by SatGuy84
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 21:25 #28478Senior Member

Posts: 130Yes, Chase is pretty hot!
She does not want a million dudes hitting her up, but, I just wanted to post a quick pic of her.
-
01-09-24 10:25 #28477Senior Member

Posts: 124Is she also Zoey on LC?
Originally Posted by SatGuy84
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:25 #28476Senior Member

Posts: 150Candypants
Anybody heard anything about her if she still with us is she around?
Would be interested if anybody knows PM me.
-
01-09-24 10:14 #28475Senior Member

Posts: 451Reviews
Use the SEARCH feature—she's been discussed here.
Originally Posted by Knight2007
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 10:03 #28474Senior Member

Posts: 826Thanks Report on Chase!
Much appreciated getting firsthand intel on Chase. I've had some text exchanges that were good but haven't been able to schedule her yet (my fault, not hers). Based on your report I'll give it a shot!
Originally Posted by Sgdddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 09:59 #28473Senior Member

Posts: 826Thanks for Warning!
The callescort pics look decent but the ones on sumo support your experience! Please post this in the Ripoff Report section, too. I'm trying to be more active on that forum as well and making it a habit to check there first before seeing anyone new.
Originally Posted by SatGuy84
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 09:24 #28472Regular Member

Posts: 16Simone
I never see any posts about her and I get it she isn't the most attractive provider around. However she does have a skill set that is worth the donation. She gives by far the best BBBJ that I have ever received.
https://tryst.link/escort/vixen-simone
-
01-09-24 07:43 #28471Regular Member

Posts: 239Lady
I seen her 7/8 times by far PSE a couple times busted my nutty twice she had great energy.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 06:34 #28470Senior Member

Posts: 59Chrisdy
I'm glad I quit seeing her a long time ago, then. She must've said yes to bb with people.
.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 23:34 #28469Regular Member

Posts: 12Avoid this one!
Maybe psycho and definitely a ripoff.
https://callescort.org/513-780-2524
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-life/59710968
-
01-08-24 20:42 #28468Senior Member

Posts: 240Westside Chase
Had a visit with Chase over the weekend. Pros are she is very attractive, seemed sober, obliging to my requests, and delivered a really nice BJ with cim. Donations were reasonable for services offered.
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
Cons are her play area is a couch in a less than great west side apartment.
She was fun and really cool for me I will repeat for sure. I didn't ask about sharing digits so please don't pm me for them.
-
01-08-24 14:41 #28467Banned Member

Posts: 5352I keep in touch with her for a while after she got married a left the business. Been over a year now but she was doing great. She did say she did miss all her friends. You are right she was the best of the best. Wild fuck a never got enough.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




