Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 888 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10910

    Tgtbt

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/154970624186

    Gorgeous, 20 yo, 99 lbs, 5', $200/ hr?

    TGTBT unless someone can verify!

  2. #10909

    Doesn't matter.

    Whichever link on stg that has an Asian woman on it that's not massage will lead you to the same provider, right off Woodruff Rd.

  3. #10908

    Post a link

    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    So I figured I give this group one last attempt. It seems like every time I tried / went they were at least 48 and up. I know the pics are just used to get you there so anyway I head over but I texted while at work about donationsvand also say that I'm not coming right then cause I was still at work. Before I even get off work I get a text asking if I'm still coming. 🙄 I get there around 3 ish, mind you I get off at 2 and went home to shower cause why be funky going over, right.

    Ask for age and ethnicity, I'm walking up, oh this one is located right off Woodruff Rd. Near Target. So walking up I see her looming through the window. She's older, probably 49-54. I figured screw it I'm already here and my back up was out of town. But I knew in my head this the last time I'm taking up the hotel Asians.

    She does complement my build asked how often I work out, plus is her English is good, no translation app needed. Negative was advertised for bbj but wasn't given. Aww well.

    Hit couple different positions and then left. Wasn't great Wasn't horrible just ehhh. I say 5. 5 out of 10.

    Long nipples if you into that.

    Hope this helps. I would provide a link but they are all going to the same location so no point.
    Please post a link. I'm in my 50's, and I prefer a woman closer to my age. And if you don't mind, what was the damage? DM is ok if you prefer. Thank you.

  4. #10907

    Hotel Asian. Ehhh

    So I figured I give this group one last attempt. It seems like every time I tried / went they were at least 48 and up. I know the pics are just used to get you there so anyway I head over but I texted while at work about donationsvand also say that I'm not coming right then cause I was still at work. Before I even get off work I get a text asking if I'm still coming. 🙄 I get there around 3 ish, mind you I get off at 2 and went home to shower cause why be funky going over, right.

    Ask for age and ethnicity, I'm walking up, oh this one is located right off Woodruff Rd. Near Target. So walking up I see her looming through the window. She's older, probably 49-54. I figured screw it I'm already here and my back up was out of town. But I knew in my head this the last time I'm taking up the hotel Asians.

    She does complement my build asked how often I work out, plus is her English is good, no translation app needed. Negative was advertised for bbj but wasn't given. Aww well.

    Hit couple different positions and then left. Wasn't great Wasn't horrible just ehhh. I say 5. 5 out of 10.

    Long nipples if you into that.

    Hope this helps. I would provide a link but they are all going to the same location so no point.

  5. #10906

    Taylar

    https://callescort.org/770-686-7030

    Any info on this girl? She has been advertising for some time now.

  6. #10905

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...t/006636845436

    Has anyone seen her? I've tried for weeks and all I get is excuses. I think its a scam. Had date set up finally and ghosted then some dumb reason 4 hours later. Tried car play and haggled over "how we going to do FS in car? Whats the story if anyone has seen her?
    Yeah, She is a time waster. You got a bit further than me. She just gave me short and odd responses. Couldn't get any where with her. On to the next for me.

  7. #10904

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, but I won't be pursuing her. Ever.

    I don't pay to "run home and shower".
    I don't pay to worry about whether or not I'm going to roll over on a needle.
    I don't pay for unsafe provider options.
    I don't pay to taste the inside of an ashtray.
    I don't pay for sketch situations whatsoever.

    There are plenty of legit providers willing to do the bare minimum to get my hard earned roses and I won't feel as if I'm pressured to take whatever is available in our general location.

    Looks like Johnny needs a Vegas tour soon.
    Yes, I mean this area ain't it. Pretty embarrassing what this town has to offer with regards to providers. Bigger cities are better options. Lets hope things can change for the better eventually.

    Childish.

  8. #10903

    Wants deposit

    She requires deposit. I told I have been scammed too many times and would pay cash upon arrival in full. She never replied. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/407540513569

    Curious about Ash. Hard to search for intel with short name.

    Any reports available?

    Thanks.

  9. #10902

    Ash anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/407540513569

    Curious about Ash. Hard to search for intel with short name.

    Any reports available?

    Thanks.

  10. #10901

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Childish  [View Original Post]
    Jenna is real; I have seen her. I believe she is no where near that hour price. Ask her if she can do 30 minutes (which I did). She smokes in her motel room so it reeks of smoke. I had an issue with her personal hygiene as well so much so I rushed home to shower. She looks like her pictures and she's fun besides those two points. She has a sketchy incall location at an old motel. I won't be repeating. Hope this helps.

    Childish.
    Thanks, but I won't be pursuing her. Ever.

    I don't pay to "run home and shower".
    I don't pay to worry about whether or not I'm going to roll over on a needle.
    I don't pay for unsafe provider options.
    I don't pay to taste the inside of an ashtray.
    I don't pay for sketch situations whatsoever.

    There are plenty of legit providers willing to do the bare minimum to get my hard earned roses and I won't feel as if I'm pressured to take whatever is available in our general location.

    Looks like Johnny needs a Vegas tour soon.

  11. #10900

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed this one posting essays on Tryst for a while now.

    Can't seem to dig up any info to make my new year's shopping any easier.

    Anyone have anything to add regarding this visually stunning lady?

    https://tryst.link/escort/j3nn2

    Thanks in advance.
    Jenna is real; I have seen her. I believe she is no where near that hour price. Ask her if she can do 30 minutes (which I did). She smokes in her motel room so it reeks of smoke. I had an issue with her personal hygiene as well so much so I rushed home to shower. She looks like her pictures and she's fun besides those two points. She has a sketchy incall location at an old motel. I won't be repeating. Hope this helps.

    Childish.

  12. #10899

    Snow Intel

    Anyone got info on this one? Responded with rates and off Woodruff Rd.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...2/745761818583

  13. #10898

    Available in Central / Seneca

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...t/006636845436

    Has anyone seen her? I've tried for weeks and all I get is excuses. I think its a scam. Had date set up finally and ghosted then some dumb reason 4 hours later. Tried car play and haggled over "how we going to do FS in car? Whats the story if anyone has seen her?

  14. #10897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    She's from Charleston, don't let those looks fool you. Saw here once and it was horrible and Demons are rampant. Take a look over on the Charleston forum there's reviews over there.
    I'm not encouraging or condoning the act but it is a major red flag when a woman is openly advertising BBFS like that. That is just asking for the worst of the worst

  15. #10896

    Looking myself

    Saw her as well. Sent an email asking for details and nothing. Seems TGTBT, but you can't pass up doing the homework. Would love to hear if you can find and info on her. Could not find anything thru the normal searches.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape