Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 888 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10881

    Another time waster

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/367924945463

    Originally had a date set up for 1130 pm. Even sent and got a text confirming the time. About 9 pm, I asked her if she wanted me to come early, she was all for it, even sent me her address. Told her about 20 minutes from where I was at, she said that is perfect.

    I'm maybe 5 minutes from the address, she tells me to stop at a convinience store, her roommate was there, shouldn't take 5 minutes. Ok, my bladder was full anyway, even tried a few scratch offs. Then she asked if I have a black car. Nope. So I figure she had someone scoping me out. "Oh, I'm too nice to my friends, give me 15 minutes. I'll text you in 10 minutes. " After 30 minutes, she had not texted me back, so I sent her a "Thank you for wasting my time" text. About 20 minutes after that, she comes back with "Ok, I'm back home now" "Oh, I'm sorry, my phone died, I just now turned it back on".

    Wow, so she knew I was coming and close. Decides to supposedly step out with her friends, and has her phone die. So yes, I called her out on that, told her I had already started my hour plus drive home, thanks for wasting my time, even told her I figure she double booked. Of course she says she only sees 1 person or less a day, and asked me to not forget her. Sorry, I won't be contacting her again. If anyone sees her, or has seen, let me know if it was worth a rip.

  2. #10880
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    She really does not look like those pictures anymore. Those things are at least eight years old. She still is fun and certainly knows what she's doing but she looks nothing like she did at any of her movies. I last saw her in April-May and I'm not sure if I will repeat.
    Thanks for the Intel. What was the verification process like?

    Thanks.

    Nacho.

  3. #10879

    Very Old Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has tried to dream with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/741128273792

    Thinking of giving her a try. Bucket list kind of thing.

    TIA.

    Nacho.
    She really does not look like those pictures anymore. Those things are at least eight years old. She still is fun and certainly knows what she's doing but she looks nothing like she did at any of her movies. I last saw her in April-May and I'm not sure if I will repeat.

  4. #10878

  5. #10877

    Julie in Laurens

    Notes (no current post to provide link): replies fairly quick if available, not as thin as the pictures she will send, good performance, not the prettiest girl you'll ever meet, a little rushed afterwards, overall just ok and probably won't repeat.

  6. #10876
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has tried to dream with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/741128273792

    Thinking of giving her a try. Bucket list kind of thing.

    TIA.

    Nacho.
    Heavier than picture, very mechanical. If you want to do the P.S. Thing go for it but there are better options.

  7. #10875

    Charity Bangs

    I was wondering if anyone has tried to dream with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/741128273792

    Thinking of giving her a try. Bucket list kind of thing.

    TIA.

    Nacho.

  8. #10874

    Layla Luvv

    Layla Luvv from Tryst is visiting my area in Johnson City. I would greatly appreciate an up to date review if anyone has the time and can do me a big favor.

    Stay safe, JC.

  9. #10873

    Platinum pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever try her out? I reached out a while ago. Got a response, but her mood that day killed it for me.
    I saw her a few times in Anderson. Good tight pussy. Quiet personality. Enjoys daty. Greek was available with as an extra. Was not doing BJ's at rhe time due to dental procedures (so she said). Everytime was an outcall.

  10. #10872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Info on Ashley (Tattoo on her neck)

    Why'all have any info on Ashley? She's a slim girl with tats on her neck and arms. She sometimes has red hair.

  11. #10871

    Platinum Puss

    Anyone ever try her out? I reached out a while ago. Got a response, but her mood that day killed it for me.

  12. #10870
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel83  [View Original Post]
    What is the best BBBJ / cim in Greenville? It seems that alot say that they offer it but don't actually follow though. What are your experiences or suggestions? I have yet to find anyone who can compare to JJ in Columbia. But I don't get down there much.
    Marie from Asheville visits the area a good bit and she's amazing. Looks up at you with those big eyes like she can't wait for you to give her a big reward for a job well done. Pulls every drop out of you and down the hatch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/749548487860

  13. #10869
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel83  [View Original Post]
    What is the best BBBJ / cim in Greenville? It seems that alot say that they offer it but don't actually follow though. What are your experiences or suggestions? I have yet to find anyone who can compare to JJ in Columbia. But I don't get down there much.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/202168981065

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/159388774980

  14. #10868

    Billie

    Quote Originally Posted by HelmetHead420  [View Original Post]
    She was fresh out of shower smelling good.
    There's a debate about Billie on the Spartanburg forum specifically about hygiene. I don't have a dog in that fight, but worth a read for those considering.

  15. #10867

    Billie

    I saw her 2 weeks ago at the roof on Jones road. It took about 15 minutes for her to reply to my text and conversing was spotty. She said she was having phone trouble and when I arrived she was using a laptop for a phone because of it. She met me at the door in some tight small jean shorts. Looked good. She has some pretty nips. BBBJ was good and non rushed. We did 3 different positions (cowgirl doggy miss). She was fresh out of shower smelling good. I will repeat when I get a chance to visit because I stay in golden strip area and it's hard to breakaway to the burg and back. Good visit and wasn't rushed and felt very comfortable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape