Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 13310
-
01-02-24 17:10 #10895Senior Member

Posts: 133She's from Charleston, don't let those looks fool you. Saw here once and it was horrible and Demons are rampant. Take a look over on the Charleston forum there's reviews over there.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 14:00 #10894Senior Member

Posts: 100Jenna
I've noticed this one posting essays on Tryst for a while now.
Can't seem to dig up any info to make my new year's shopping any easier.
Anyone have anything to add regarding this visually stunning lady?
https://tryst.link/escort/j3nn2
Thanks in advance.
-
01-02-24 13:58 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 100Also highly recommended.
Originally Posted by RoadRunner12
[View Original Post]
Young perky with balanced energy.
Her price is average compared to the new highs the others are commanding.
She's cautious and appealing and a sexy little vixen.
You'll leave satisfied.
-
01-02-24 13:53 #10892Senior Member

Posts: 100Elena
Super fun time. Fantastic rack. Bring your own cover, etc.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
Will repeat.
-
01-02-24 13:51 #10891Senior Member

Posts: 100Scarlett
Also recommend Scarlett.
Originally Posted by FunGuy0702
[View Original Post]
Smart, sexy af, and gets straight to business.
-
01-02-24 13:48 #10890Senior Member

Posts: 100Marie
Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by Tweiii
[View Original Post]
She received a nice surplus of my genetic payload during the holidays. I'm reloaded and waiting for her next tour of GVegasss.
OMG those eyes.
-
01-02-24 13:40 #10889Senior Member

Posts: 100Charity Banged. Much
Bummed to hear she's gained the covid 50 and continues to add more.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
But time is a fickle ***** and it is what it is still a fan, but probably won't be visiting her anytime soon at those rates.
Fortunately, I have hours and hours of memories made with us together in her better years and she was one hell of a ride. Glad I did that when the getting was gooder. Having her and her friends was also a lovely treat. Sigh.
Guess I'll go watch some Charity and friends and chill.
-
01-02-24 09:50 #10888Senior Member

Posts: 277Seen her once, that was enough. She's gross.
Originally Posted by Eieio
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 08:36 #10887Senior Member

Posts: 65She was definitely banging another client especially with that $75 qv special. She probably took more dicks than a pocket pussy at a frat house. Probably a good thing you missed out unless you like using other dudes splooge as lube.
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 08:26 #10886Senior Member

Posts: 53Julie
Very real and easy going. Can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose and not flinch when it counts!!
Originally Posted by Eieio
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 07:57 #10885Senior Member

Posts: 281Inquiry
Same 'ol thing: Lousy spelling (foreigners?) and location is upside down: Location: Spindale. Forestcity (their spelling, not moi's).
Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt
[View Original Post]
Try another "site". STG is for novices. You aren't one of those. Ends in *. Link.
-
01-02-24 07:39 #10884Senior Member

Posts: 133Info
I'll be up in the area for the next couple days and had my eye on this one. Does anybody have any experience with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaffn...i/444132533887
-
01-01-24 12:14 #10883Senior Member

Posts: 61Big boobie Julie
Is she real? The number leads me to an enormous fatty that I would have no interest in.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/202168981065
-
01-01-24 10:00 #10882Senior Member

Posts: 872I had seen her before and I'm a P411 member.
Originally Posted by NachoV
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 08:15 #10881Senior Member

Posts: 450Another time waster
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/367924945463
Originally had a date set up for 1130 pm. Even sent and got a text confirming the time. About 9 pm, I asked her if she wanted me to come early, she was all for it, even sent me her address. Told her about 20 minutes from where I was at, she said that is perfect.
I'm maybe 5 minutes from the address, she tells me to stop at a convinience store, her roommate was there, shouldn't take 5 minutes. Ok, my bladder was full anyway, even tried a few scratch offs. Then she asked if I have a black car. Nope. So I figure she had someone scoping me out. "Oh, I'm too nice to my friends, give me 15 minutes. I'll text you in 10 minutes. " After 30 minutes, she had not texted me back, so I sent her a "Thank you for wasting my time" text. About 20 minutes after that, she comes back with "Ok, I'm back home now" "Oh, I'm sorry, my phone died, I just now turned it back on".
Wow, so she knew I was coming and close. Decides to supposedly step out with her friends, and has her phone die. So yes, I called her out on that, told her I had already started my hour plus drive home, thanks for wasting my time, even told her I figure she double booked. Of course she says she only sees 1 person or less a day, and asked me to not forget her. Sorry, I won't be contacting her again. If anyone sees her, or has seen, let me know if it was worth a rip.










Reply With Quote






