Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 907 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 773 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9514

    Samantha

    Says she's back but I don't recall reviews on her. Searched forums. Two Sams I know aren't her and since old links are dead don't know if others are about her.

    Any word? That one photo makes me want to dive right in!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...6912c4c0fc8063
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails samantha.jpg‎  

  2. #9513

    Millennials

    Quote Originally Posted by CodeNameJeff  [View Original Post]
    Amen, I thought it was just me. It seems to be that way EVERY site. The sugar baby sites are the same. Its either no or slow replies or GPS amounts wanted. I guess they are not needing money these days?
    Just like the rest of the millennials and Gen Zers.

  3. #9512
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by BojoDojo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/louis...e/422819668585

    Stopped by three separate times for some of the sloppiest bbbjs I've had in a while.

    Literally bottomless throat.

    She's not very attractive though and fairly old. Smokes. Of the three times I've seen her she swallowed twice and spit once.
    That's just a difficult decision.

  4. #9511

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeStevens  [View Original Post]
    Hello Louisville Mongers, Looking for intel. Has anyone seen this provider? Wanting to know if She is real for sure before I make the drive. I have of late been a Doubting Thomas. So much BS now days with Providers. Makes a fellow want to get out of our Hobby. Maybe take up golf. Might just get a Hole in One.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...368/5028768646
    I have been messaging her for a week with no response. Did you actually get a response?

  5. #9510

    Head nurse

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/louis...e/422819668585

    Stopped by three separate times for some of the sloppiest bbbjs I've had in a while.

    Literally bottomless throat.

    She's not very attractive though and fairly old. Smokes. Of the three times I've seen her she swallowed twice and spit once.

  6. #9509

    Claudia

    Hello Louisville Mongers, Looking for intel. Has anyone seen this provider? Wanting to know if She is real for sure before I make the drive. I have of late been a Doubting Thomas. So much BS now days with Providers. Makes a fellow want to get out of our Hobby. Maybe take up golf. Might just get a Hole in One.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...368/5028768646

  7. #9508

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames  [View Original Post]
    While back a guy said he had to write 20+ girls to get a response. I'm in that same boat now and damn it makes me thankful for DC and Hope. Writing this many women and having them only answer 25% of the time and anywhere from 2-12 hours later is such a pain in my ass. So many hoops to jump through just to get my dick sucked really spoils the fun. I try to be so easy, I just ask rates, where they are and when they are available and ill get back a location with no time, rates with no location or time or just a nonsense answer a full day later. Practically waving money in the air and begging someone to take it at this point. I'm just bitching at this point but people please keep posting successful interactions so we known its even possible.
    Amen, I thought it was just me. It seems to be that way EVERY site. The sugar baby sites are the same. Its either no or slow replies or GPS amounts wanted. I guess they are not needing money these days?

  8. #9507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1658

    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintStephen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on the Quickie Queen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163112225
    I would say It fake!. I took the number and was going to text it but never did. But that Hot honey. 80 for a half an hour. She put a lot of girls out of business. I be her number one man.

  9. #9506

    Charlotte

    What's the word on Charlotte? She's pretty tough to get ahold of.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/161872357#.

  10. #9505

    Quickie Queen

    Anyone have any intel on the Quickie Queen.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163112225

  11. #9504

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about the other girls but Anna is the worst.
    I'm really glad I asked. I will look elsewhere. Be safe out there. Dewey.

  12. #9503
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelouky  [View Original Post]
    Which is the thief, Molly, Sexy Sara or Anna?
    I don't know about the other girls but Anna is the worst.

  13. #9502
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelouky  [View Original Post]
    Which is the thief, Molly, Sexy Sara or Anna?
    Anna only.

  14. #9501
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Big warning on this one.

    She is a thief and she will not give you good service. Unless she thinks you are attractive. Very big drug user and I have know here for a while. She has a very bad attitude. She will cheat you if you let her. But if you want to give her a chance. Go for it. She might have changed but I would count on it. I use to see her a few years ago. And that's how I found out how bad of a person on top of a bad escort she is.
    Which is the thief, Molly, Sexy Sara or Anna?

  15. #9500

    Jayda

    Tried this one a few months ago and she has an amazing body.

    In fact one of the best ebonies I've ever seen.

    But no kissing or touching any of her body parts.

    It's a great view but a dead lay.

    Tried again last week just to see if I could get more mileage on the second test drive but it was the same.

    Not worth the repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163018379

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape