Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 13594
-
01-08-24 13:45 #9514Senior Member

Posts: 301Samantha
Says she's back but I don't recall reviews on her. Searched forums. Two Sams I know aren't her and since old links are dead don't know if others are about her.
Any word? That one photo makes me want to dive right in!
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...6912c4c0fc8063
-
01-08-24 11:49 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 447Millennials
Just like the rest of the millennials and Gen Zers.
Originally Posted by CodeNameJeff
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 11:46 #9512Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636That's just a difficult decision.
Originally Posted by BojoDojo
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 11:09 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 30Claudia
I have been messaging her for a week with no response. Did you actually get a response?
Originally Posted by LukeStevens
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 08:56 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 43Head nurse
https://skipthegames.com/posts/louis...e/422819668585
Stopped by three separate times for some of the sloppiest bbbjs I've had in a while.
Literally bottomless throat.
She's not very attractive though and fairly old. Smokes. Of the three times I've seen her she swallowed twice and spit once.
-
01-07-24 22:20 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 105Claudia
Hello Louisville Mongers, Looking for intel. Has anyone seen this provider? Wanting to know if She is real for sure before I make the drive. I have of late been a Doubting Thomas. So much BS now days with Providers. Makes a fellow want to get out of our Hobby. Maybe take up golf. Might just get a Hole in One.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...368/5028768646
-
01-07-24 20:24 #9508Senior Member

Posts: 68Amen
Amen, I thought it was just me. It seems to be that way EVERY site. The sugar baby sites are the same. Its either no or slow replies or GPS amounts wanted. I guess they are not needing money these days?
Originally Posted by NotEnoughNames
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 14:52 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 1658Hot
I would say It fake!. I took the number and was going to text it but never did. But that Hot honey. 80 for a half an hour. She put a lot of girls out of business. I be her number one man.
Originally Posted by SaintStephen
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-24 12:31 #9506Senior Member

Posts: 33Charlotte
What's the word on Charlotte? She's pretty tough to get ahold of.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/161872357#.
-
01-07-24 11:18 #9505Regular Member

Posts: 15Quickie Queen
Anyone have any intel on the Quickie Queen.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163112225
-
01-06-24 21:09 #9504Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks!
I'm really glad I asked. I will look elsewhere. Be safe out there. Dewey.
Originally Posted by MikePronin
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 09:44 #9503Senior Member

Posts: 255I don't know about the other girls but Anna is the worst.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 00:40 #9502Senior Member

Posts: 255Anna only.
Originally Posted by Joelouky
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 00:39 #9501Senior Member

Posts: 972Which is the thief, Molly, Sexy Sara or Anna?
Originally Posted by MikePronin
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 20:26 #9500Senior Member

Posts: 401Jayda
Tried this one a few months ago and she has an amazing body.
In fact one of the best ebonies I've ever seen.
But no kissing or touching any of her body parts.
It's a great view but a dead lay.
Tried again last week just to see if I could get more mileage on the second test drive but it was the same.
Not worth the repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/163018379











Reply With Quote




