Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 5762
-
01-13-24 10:58 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 206Bamboo
I stopped by bamboo this past week since there wasn't much else out there about it. I got Julia, late 40's to early 50's. TS was ok, massage was maybe 4 out of 10, lots of teasing, and the finish was middle of the road. Attitude was nice but the poor massage killed it for me. I heard another girl there, but didn't see her, and the place smelled of microwaved fish when I walked in. Almost walked out from that but it was obvious someone had just done it since it faded quickly.
Overall, would not repeat.
Anyone have any reviews of Elite on two notch?
-
01-12-24 19:02 #4951Regular Member

Posts: 4LOL hmmm nahhhh
LOL I wouldn't dare waste my time. I have no reason to risk wasting my time LOL. She wasn't cute, didn't have an amazing body, personality was great but not enough to give it a shot. Appreciate the feedback for sure.
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 08:40 #4950Senior Member

Posts: 206Sarah will be back in a few weeks. I might try to get her direct number if she has one next time. Right now I only have the house number and don’t visit enough for the management to know me.
Originally Posted by BansheeImp
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-24 06:38 #4949Regular Member

Posts: 15Haven't been to Bamboo before. Anyone knows how it compares to nice?
Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-24 08:38 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 36I think Sarah just rotated out though. I think it's Jenny and a new girl, Lisa, maybe?
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 19:18 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 206I haven't tried Elite or Bamboo, but I have seen Sarah at 4's and she was much better than what people are saying about Jenny regarding massage, teasing, etc. She's perfectly fine in her own right, and I enjoy the time with her. Something I've found is youth and looks rarely make up for experience and enthusiasm. If Bamboo or Elite are worth the drive let me know (pm is fine) the details.
Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 19:12 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 206I have gotten the same from Kim at NE before, but once I went a second time inside a month she recognized me and the reaction changed considerably. I also call ahead to confirm time since she's the only one there. For a shop with several girls that's not as big a deal, but I still do it out of habit.
Originally Posted by BigJammy45
[View Original Post]
I'd suggest a repeat with a call to be sure.
-
01-08-24 15:44 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 302Ditto
Jenny is definitely one of the more attractive women I've seen at 4 Seasons but her massage and seduction skills are lacking. I won't repeat since it's just not worth the money. I'd rather get a good massage, HE, and a fun vibe at Elite or Bamboo.
Originally Posted by BansheeImp
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 10:40 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 36Are you talking about Jenny? Really thin girl with nice fake tits? I got that exact same vibe from her also.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
Ruby just left a couple weeks ago. She was cute and had a great smile, but most importantly, she was insanely playful. She would get this mischievous smile and joke with you and was really amazing. She's probably been my favorite so far.
-
01-08-24 09:40 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 4194 Seasons
Went in the other day and met one of the new girls. While her looks are an improvement over the last crew her attitude was off for me. I did upgrade for the whole package but she was not into it at all. Sorta like a dead fish. It is nice to have a bit of a younger talent around but the lack of enthusiasm and the overall experience I would not recommend or repeat.
-
01-06-24 19:54 #4942Regular Member

Posts: 4New Energy Spa
Stopped by New Energy tonight, lady finally answered the phone. Got a little excited since I always wondered how it was. Bad mistake with me going tonight LOL I should've picked up the hint when she immediately said " I only have about 30 minutes bb" when I arrived LOL. Man she was very friendly and outgoing but she apparently was more worried about her next appt versus me being there already. I have my regular location that I love in Columbia that's a gem, I would rather not share on here you can pm me since it's so low key and I would hate for it get busy haha selfish me. But she pretty much rushed me and I just had a bonus from work in my pocket and was ready to tip good. But her lost just wanted to share, I know I'm not the only one whose experienced it. Not the best looking but not ugly.
-
01-04-24 19:43 #4941Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121Healthy spa
This place has been closed last few days. Anyone heard anything?
-
01-03-24 08:31 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 64Prostate
She will give prostate massage. I haven't seen her in several years. She is attractive, does nice job and reliable.
Originally Posted by LumberjackMan
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...s-x-28364.html
-
01-02-24 21:03 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 95She's just another scammer and after back and forth about not paying anything upfront I received threatening texts saying I wasted girls time and had to pay or else something would happen to me or my family.
Originally Posted by JackPrior
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 18:27 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 573Deposit scam.
Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




