Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 5762
-
01-02-24 18:12 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 206I'm not aware of any go to places in Columbia for that, but I have to imagine if you ask they'll at least tell you if it's on the menu. I'd suggest trying some places like Koko's dojo since she seemed more into the play aspect when I saw her. If you find one, post it up.
Originally Posted by DudeMeAtl
[View Original Post]
I did visit 4 seasons again last week and opted for Sarah since she was quite good the last time I was there. I should try again to see the new girl though just for comparison. I will say Sarah's teasing goes up after seeing you a few times while the massage is still reasonable.
-
01-02-24 09:58 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 36I've only personally seen her on one rotation so far. She was there for a few weeks until about 2 weeks or so ago. I haven't seen her before that.
Originally Posted by MrHappy65
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 10:59 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 302Don't bother
Service location is "both". I highly doubt that is a real ad.
Originally Posted by JackPrior
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 10:37 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 64Sophia
Anyone have any experience?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ice-32894.html
-
12-29-23 15:17 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 518Check Augusta review sites
Some developments in that area lately, you may want to be aware.
Originally Posted by TunnelLicker
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 10:39 #4932Regular Member

Posts: 22Me too. Any suggestions?
Originally Posted by LumberjackMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 12:27 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 206Does Ruby rotate through 4 seasons regularly?
Originally Posted by BansheeImp
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 04:40 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 36I've seen Jennie twice now. Same thing, went hoping to see Ruby as she's one of my favorites. Sarah is also still there.
Jennie is exactly as described. Very slender, nice fake tits.
-
12-26-23 15:36 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 206Glad Sarah is still there. I need to stop in and visit her again since she gives a good massage. Jennie sounds good so will probably try her if possible, but I've been going to NE more recently since Kim never fails to give an above average massage with no real haggling after.
Originally Posted by Yiyi2
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 13:57 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 419Thanks
I will stop in next time I am in town.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 09:35 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 573100% agree
She has a smoking body.
Originally Posted by Yiyi2
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 08:28 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 126Four Seasons New Girl
I'm surprised none of you local mongers have shared any info on Jennie the new girl. Passing through town one evening I called mamasan to see if Ruby was available (based on your reviews). She said Ruby had moved on, but new girl arrived last week was young and pretty. Feeling the itch from my long drive I told her I'd be there soon. Jennie was indeed as described. I don't like negotiating. So I just handed mamasan $. 2 for 1 hours with everything. Table shower was great. Massage was meh. But the fun part was some of the best I've had in our area. Perfect bolt-ons with large pencil erasers, a beautiful hourglass figure, and a great attitude made for a fantastic session. She'll be there for 3 more weeks. Don't miss out. As I was leaving, Sarah came out to greet me. She seemed nice, but I'll ask for Jennie again if I can get back to Columbia again before she leaves.
-
12-22-23 16:47 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 499Prostate massage
I need someone that is going to play with my ass.
-
12-22-23 11:19 #4924Regular Member

Posts: 3I wouldn't mess around in Aiken or and Augusta right now. Things are hot over that way as far as LEO goes.
Originally Posted by TunnelLicker
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 17:37 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 60Aiken Massage
Anyone dream?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...a/990221681371












Reply With Quote




