Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 8263
-
01-06-24 00:30 #5848Regular Member

Posts: 12Seattle Strip Clubs
Visiting Seattle in a couple of weeks and wanted to get pulse on the strip clubs. Reading through this forum it seems that a lot of girls / clubs offer FS, CBJ, HJ, etc. What do you ask / say to the girls to get this service? I've been to a few different cities and no where do they offer any sort of service besides lapdances. Also which clubs are the best in Seattle to get these services?
-
01-03-24 14:43 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 274She no ride. Good handshake. I am cheap. $120 hand shake. Very nice.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 06:29 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 118Bargain
Naomi usually charges a few hundred more for a very good ride.
Originally Posted by PacificoWang
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 09:22 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 274Naomi Fun
Yesterday I go to club. 5 girls working. Naomi take me to back. I spend $120. I like her a lot.
-
12-31-23 18:04 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 281How about that, one of them is going to be working tonight.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 15:59 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 281There's a couple of dancers at night that will let you go BB.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 15:56 #5842Senior Member

Posts: 443Phones & Cameras in clubs
Pretty sure the clubs have signage about phones and cameras. I got told once to put mine away by the waitress. No big deal. But staff never says a word if I have it out when I'm with a dancer.
Originally Posted by Chanko
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 15:34 #5841Senior Member

Posts: 1102Safety girl. Her pussy is tight.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 15:30 #5840I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Next time pull wang out. Mimi make you cum. She like wang.
Originally Posted by Chanko
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 15:28 #5839I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Faith nice girl. She fun time.
Originally Posted by Barry1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 19:32 #5838Senior Member

Posts: 72I hope she is back. I'm going to try for a visit tomorrow. Ring in the new year right.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 19:28 #5837Senior Member

Posts: 72Yes I was privately messaged about such matters reg my ATF dancer. Strange now that you mention it.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 08:25 #5836Senior Member

Posts: 134Pandoras
I went to Pandoras last night to meet Daisha. She wasn't in yet. There were probably 15 girls dancing.
I was approached by an asian dancer. She was about 30. B cup tits. She was really cool to talk to so we went back to the VIP. After one dance she was grabbing my cock and moaning in my ear as I played with her pussy. I said to her, "Lets fuck. " She quickly agreed. 400 all in including room fee for a hh.
Once in the room we were making out l. She covered me up and started blowing me. I started a light throat fucking.
She came up, spu around and sat on my dick. She started riding hard. I grabbed her by her hair and started giving it to her. We stood up, I put her in doggie. Her pussy was wet. I pounded her in doghie as hard as I could until finish. She was talking dirty the whole time. Fuck it was hot. Her name is Faith.
-
12-29-23 00:58 #5835Senior Member

Posts: 63You're Welcum
Don't say I never gave you anything.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 17:44 #5834Senior Member

Posts: 653Monse
I went and saw Monse before Christmas.
She saw me waved and went back with a black guy to the VIP.
After 15-20 minutes they were done.
She took me to the VIP.
She rode me. Her pussy was warm and wet. She whispered that tge black guy had a huge dick. That she let him cum inside her and she left it in for me.
I immediately blasted off in her with my little white dick.
I am a dirtyfuk.










Reply With Quote





