Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 524 924 1424 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30986

    Jynxxx

    Setup a quick meet with this one. Agreed on donation and paid upfront after I got there (my mistake). She took cash to back where she has another female roommate and then does uncle check. All good tells me put on music. Then takes call and hangs up saying I get 10 min. Ok whatever. Then proceeds to say she didn't say we could do anything in the 10 min. Offered a handjob and said she's a ***** this year and rates went up to $$ for a quick meet and if don't go get more cash then get out and walked to door and told me to get out. Had high hopes but this one will definitely rip you off or cash / dash. Her friend I've seen before and is sexy too but beware unless you just want to throw money away.

    Also said leave a bad review she don't care because she changes numbers all the time and locations. Word to the wise, steer clear of any ad with these pics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/163139495

  2. #30985

    Estella

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Hey Team,

    So I just randomly came across this ad. Could this be the same Estella that was going massage in Richmond about two years ago? I want to say she was european country. Last time I saw her I knew from reviews that the pics in the ad were not her. However, she had the same physical characteristics. However, I think the pics in the ad are better. However, she was still super cute.

    I am chatting with her via text and am trying to get more information from her. Does anyone remember the friend she had who was also doing Nuru?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lla-31935.html
    Yes. It is her. Interacted with her and was almost ready to take the plunge despite the extraordinarily high price point.

    However, a very recent review on her put me back on the fence. I am referring to a review on TER within last few days.

    Found this review to be extraordinarily candid and clarified a few things about pictures, age and service. So decided in favor of staying with my current SB rotation.

    PM me if you need any specifics.

    Cheers,

    Auto.

  3. #30984

    Is this the same Estella

    Hey Team,

    So I just randomly came across this ad. Could this be the same Estella that was going massage in Richmond about two years ago? I want to say she was european country. Last time I saw her I knew from reviews that the pics in the ad were not her. However, she had the same physical characteristics. However, I think the pics in the ad are better. However, she was still super cute.

    I am chatting with her via text and am trying to get more information from her. Does anyone remember the friend she had who was also doing Nuru?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lla-31935.html

  4. #30983

    Jessica / Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one with multiple BAD reviews or is this fresh?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/221313176836
    This is same girl that started posting just before Christmas as Lexi and wants a photo sent before she will see you. Someone TOFTT and has reviewed her so you need to do some research. It was About a week ago. Should be easy to find. I bet if you search STG with Lexi as a search you will find her old ad.

  5. #30982

    Juliette

    Saw this blond on rr, texted and got address to airbnb off outskirts in richmond. Went for nuru massage and to my surprise she had real nuru gel. Had some bolt ons they felt natural sliding down my back and in hands. The damage wasnt to bad of two and add some zeros. Standard finish but think next visit more on menu.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nde-28695.html

  6. #30981

    Jessica

    Is this the one with multiple BAD reviews or is this fresh?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/221313176836

  7. #30980
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Never meet close to checkout time.
    Good point. I've experienced a lot of plan changes and / or rushed dates around check out time. And there is always that 10:00 text about helping me pay for my room.

  8. #30979

    Comedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I can just imagine that conversation: "this hooker was riding my schlong meanwhile someone broke into my car where I had 2 grand in cash(!) and she says she knows who did it. Well no, I think she unlocked my car in between strokes w my key fob. I did think it was odd but I kept hittin it. Why so much cash? That's my business, officer. Why were my keys where she could fiddle w them in between fuckings? Well I thought I could trust her. Why are you laughing? That's very unprofessional! I want to see your supervisor! ".
    I feel for the guy cause I've been stupid before but this is really funny. 2 G's is alot though to be riding around with at any time in any circumstance. You can be robbed at anytime anyway so minimize the cash loss.

  9. #30978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by KWayne  [View Original Post]
    Brothers watch your back with this one. While we were inside doing the deed my car was being robbed, with my particular car it auto locks when you walk away. I had set my key fob and phone on the dresser. She got up acting like she was looking for something which seemed strange. After all was said and done I walked out to my car opened the door and found my center console open. 2000 cash gone. Then she gives me some shit about it was her roommates boyfriend. Gave her 10 min to get me my money back then called police. She wouldn't come to door afterward for me or the police. If you need further details feel free to message me. Watch your back brothers.
    I can just imagine that conversation: "this hooker was riding my schlong meanwhile someone broke into my car where I had 2 grand in cash(!) and she says she knows who did it. Well no, I think she unlocked my car in between strokes w my key fob. I did think it was odd but I kept hittin it. Why so much cash? That's my business, officer. Why were my keys where she could fiddle w them in between fuckings? Well I thought I could trust her. Why are you laughing? That's very unprofessional! I want to see your supervisor! ".

  10. #30977

    What were you thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by KWayne  [View Original Post]
    Brothers watch your back with this one. While we were inside doing the deed my car was being robbed, with my particular car it auto locks when you walk away. I had set my key fob and phone on the dresser. She got up acting like she was looking for something which seemed strange. After all was said and done I walked out to my car opened the door and found my center console open. 2000 cash gone. Then she gives me some shit about it was her roommates boyfriend. Gave her 10 min to get me my money back then called police. She wouldn't come to door afterward for me or the police. If you need further details feel free to message me. Watch your back brothers.
    I hate to say this but this was partly your fault, wth were you thinking leaving your keys out anything could've happened. Say a boyfriend barges in and you rushing to get out of there and you forget to grab ypur keys off the dresser or wherever you set them!! Everything in your pocket when you are in a strange place my friend, have situational awareness!

  11. #30976

    Checkout time

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    So this happened to me earlier. I saw Chloe a couple weeks ago for a car date and got a real nice BBB.

    So I missed when she had a room but I've been keeping in touch with her because I know she was getting her own place soon. So I texted her this morning. She tells me she can host I said I'll be there at 10:30 does that work? She says yes.
    Never meet close to checkout time.

  12. #30975
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to hear you had to go through this. Can you please share the link to her ad.
    She doesn't have an ad her info was shared on the forum. I know it was a setup by her but revenge is always sweeter.

  13. #30974

    No Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to hear you had to go through this. Can you please share the link to her ad.
    As far as I know Chloe doesn't have an AD she was given to other members by a referral from another member.

  14. #30973

    Do you have a link

    Quote Originally Posted by KWayne  [View Original Post]
    Brothers watch your back with this one. While we were inside doing the deed my car was being robbed, with my particular car it auto locks when you walk away. I had set my key fob and phone on the dresser. She got up acting like she was looking for something which seemed strange. After all was said and done I walked out to my car opened the door and found my center console open. 2000 cash gone. Then she gives me some shit about it was her roommates boyfriend. Gave her 10 min to get me my money back then called police. She wouldn't come to door afterward for me or the police. If you need further details feel free to message me. Watch your back brothers.
    I am sorry to hear you had to go through this. Can you please share the link to her ad.

  15. #30972

    Chloe

    Brothers watch your back with this one. While we were inside doing the deed my car was being robbed, with my particular car it auto locks when you walk away. I had set my key fob and phone on the dresser. She got up acting like she was looking for something which seemed strange. After all was said and done I walked out to my car opened the door and found my center console open. 2000 cash gone. Then she gives me some shit about it was her roommates boyfriend. Gave her 10 min to get me my money back then called police. She wouldn't come to door afterward for me or the police. If you need further details feel free to message me. Watch your back brothers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape