Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 426 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 326 376 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 476 526 926 1426 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 37339
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #30964

    Storm

    I wondered if anybody ever had a dream with Stormy. If so let me know, because she looks good but it might be TGTBT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/329399729640

  2. #30963

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/266309808106

    Anyone seen this one? Texted but didn't get a reply back.
    Seen Annie this past summer. She's heavier than her photos or any other photos that she may send you. She aims to please and into some fetishes that I don't participate in but at the time I needed some thick backshot action without a bunch of RIC BS!

    She used to live with Poison Ivy or Ivy that was known to be in an apartment off Henrico. They had a falling out and Annie moved on.

    BBBJ. Ok.

    Main event. Heavier than the pics; Doggy / missionary / finished in doggy; friendly / clean showered; messy room (has a toddler; gf watched him in another room while we played); talks a bit but I think that's out of nervousness. Haven't repeated since. YMMV.

    FF OUT.

  3. #30962

    On the hunt

    Are there any providers north of Richmond? Like Glen Allen and Ashland. I can't make my way south because of my schedule and just seeing if there are some out my way. Please dm if you have any info.

  4. #30961

    Annie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/266309808106

    Anyone seen this one? Texted but didn't get a reply back.

  5. #30960

    Any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm.../781210824375. Ad says I am female but menu implies something else.

  6. #30959

    Ms Freaky

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/922298568676 Anyone have any info on this one.

    Been trying to catch forever but never replies.

  7. #30958

    Any info

    Hey fellas, was wondering if anyone had any info on this one? Been seeing her post the last few days and caught my interest. She said she's out near colonial heights area. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/117314158528

  8. #30957

    More Deposit BS

    Was going to give this one a go but don't even bother gentlemen. Initially thought this chick could have been legit since what was said in her ad was informal.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162919158
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240103_114043_TextNow.jpg‎  

  9. #30956

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the damage details for the first one that you liked? I mean relative to the quoted amounts on her ad of 80/140/200. Were you able to sharpen the ask to anything better at all or just went with the quoted amounts? What was the additional ask for BBJ and Greek?

    Auto.
    In the first link she used to go by Pixie, now to be confused with blonde short hair Pixie. Some reports say she's bigger in person and they've decided to not continue with the date. Me personally I've always had fun with her. She's very submissive and great with the dirty talk. Sometimes has no problem taking. 80 for qv.

  10. #30955

    400 for QV?

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaDude  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted 400 for a qv.
    These women are out of pocket.

  11. #30954

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Was the damage as listed on Tryst or were you able to negotiate at all?

    I have been looking to take the plunge, just the rates are a bit too prohibitive because I have a bunch of options going on for me at the moment that are good value for the money so have been on the fence about her for a while.

    The outcall rate is appealing but she lists as that as a workout session which is actually quite vague. Wondering if you discussed and know what is on the menu as part of the outcall. Just an actual workout or the kinda workout that we all are here for LOL..
    I was quoted 400 for a qv.

  12. #30953
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Was the damage as listed on Tryst or were you able to negotiate at all?

    I have been looking to take the plunge, just the rates are a bit too prohibitive because I have a bunch of options going on for me at the moment that are good value for the money so have been on the fence about her for a while.

    The outcall rate is appealing but she lists as that as a workout session which is actually quite vague. Wondering if you discussed and know what is on the menu as part of the outcall. Just an actual workout or the kinda workout that we all are here for LOL.

    TiA.

    Auto.
    I responded to your PM, are you going to keep up your end?

  13. #30952
    Quote Originally Posted by IanPrax  [View Original Post]
    Had a question and tried to DM you, but inbox is full. Could you DM me if you clear it?
    Was the damage as listed on Tryst or were you able to negotiate at all?

    I have been looking to take the plunge, just the rates are a bit too prohibitive because I have a bunch of options going on for me at the moment that are good value for the money so have been on the fence about her for a while.

    The outcall rate is appealing but she lists as that as a workout session which is actually quite vague. Wondering if you discussed and know what is on the menu as part of the outcall. Just an actual workout or the kinda workout that we all are here for LOL.

    TiA.

    Auto.

  14. #30951
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the damage details for the first one that you liked? I mean relative to the quoted amounts on her ad of 80/140/200. Were you able to sharpen the ask to anything better at all or just went with the quoted amounts? What was the additional ask for BBJ and Greek?

    Auto.
    I didn't try any negotiating, just went for the half hour for the listed price. The extras were both an extra hundred each (and I didn't partake, so no review).

  15. #30950

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RotoRooter1  [View Original Post]
    Curious, did she request that you send her a face pic?
    I sent her a picture of my older brother who looks just like me instead. She couldn't tell the difference.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape