Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 524 924 1424 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30979

    Juliette

    Saw this blond on rr, texted and got address to airbnb off outskirts in richmond. Went for nuru massage and to my surprise she had real nuru gel. Had some bolt ons they felt natural sliding down my back and in hands. The damage wasnt to bad of two and add some zeros. Standard finish but think next visit more on menu.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nde-28695.html

  2. #30978

    Jessica

    Is this the one with multiple BAD reviews or is this fresh?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/221313176836

  3. #30977
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Never meet close to checkout time.
    Good point. I've experienced a lot of plan changes and / or rushed dates around check out time. And there is always that 10:00 text about helping me pay for my room.

  4. #30976

    Comedy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I can just imagine that conversation: "this hooker was riding my schlong meanwhile someone broke into my car where I had 2 grand in cash(!) and she says she knows who did it. Well no, I think she unlocked my car in between strokes w my key fob. I did think it was odd but I kept hittin it. Why so much cash? That's my business, officer. Why were my keys where she could fiddle w them in between fuckings? Well I thought I could trust her. Why are you laughing? That's very unprofessional! I want to see your supervisor! ".
    I feel for the guy cause I've been stupid before but this is really funny. 2 G's is alot though to be riding around with at any time in any circumstance. You can be robbed at anytime anyway so minimize the cash loss.

  5. #30975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by KWayne  [View Original Post]
    Brothers watch your back with this one. While we were inside doing the deed my car was being robbed, with my particular car it auto locks when you walk away. I had set my key fob and phone on the dresser. She got up acting like she was looking for something which seemed strange. After all was said and done I walked out to my car opened the door and found my center console open. 2000 cash gone. Then she gives me some shit about it was her roommates boyfriend. Gave her 10 min to get me my money back then called police. She wouldn't come to door afterward for me or the police. If you need further details feel free to message me. Watch your back brothers.
    I can just imagine that conversation: "this hooker was riding my schlong meanwhile someone broke into my car where I had 2 grand in cash(!) and she says she knows who did it. Well no, I think she unlocked my car in between strokes w my key fob. I did think it was odd but I kept hittin it. Why so much cash? That's my business, officer. Why were my keys where she could fiddle w them in between fuckings? Well I thought I could trust her. Why are you laughing? That's very unprofessional! I want to see your supervisor! ".

  6. #30974

    What were you thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by KWayne  [View Original Post]
    Brothers watch your back with this one. While we were inside doing the deed my car was being robbed, with my particular car it auto locks when you walk away. I had set my key fob and phone on the dresser. She got up acting like she was looking for something which seemed strange. After all was said and done I walked out to my car opened the door and found my center console open. 2000 cash gone. Then she gives me some shit about it was her roommates boyfriend. Gave her 10 min to get me my money back then called police. She wouldn't come to door afterward for me or the police. If you need further details feel free to message me. Watch your back brothers.
    I hate to say this but this was partly your fault, wth were you thinking leaving your keys out anything could've happened. Say a boyfriend barges in and you rushing to get out of there and you forget to grab ypur keys off the dresser or wherever you set them!! Everything in your pocket when you are in a strange place my friend, have situational awareness!

  7. #30973

    Checkout time

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    So this happened to me earlier. I saw Chloe a couple weeks ago for a car date and got a real nice BBB.

    So I missed when she had a room but I've been keeping in touch with her because I know she was getting her own place soon. So I texted her this morning. She tells me she can host I said I'll be there at 10:30 does that work? She says yes.
    Never meet close to checkout time.

  8. #30972
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to hear you had to go through this. Can you please share the link to her ad.
    She doesn't have an ad her info was shared on the forum. I know it was a setup by her but revenge is always sweeter.

  9. #30971

    No Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    I am sorry to hear you had to go through this. Can you please share the link to her ad.
    As far as I know Chloe doesn't have an AD she was given to other members by a referral from another member.

  10. #30970

    Do you have a link

    Quote Originally Posted by KWayne  [View Original Post]
    Brothers watch your back with this one. While we were inside doing the deed my car was being robbed, with my particular car it auto locks when you walk away. I had set my key fob and phone on the dresser. She got up acting like she was looking for something which seemed strange. After all was said and done I walked out to my car opened the door and found my center console open. 2000 cash gone. Then she gives me some shit about it was her roommates boyfriend. Gave her 10 min to get me my money back then called police. She wouldn't come to door afterward for me or the police. If you need further details feel free to message me. Watch your back brothers.
    I am sorry to hear you had to go through this. Can you please share the link to her ad.

  11. #30969

    Chloe

    Brothers watch your back with this one. While we were inside doing the deed my car was being robbed, with my particular car it auto locks when you walk away. I had set my key fob and phone on the dresser. She got up acting like she was looking for something which seemed strange. After all was said and done I walked out to my car opened the door and found my center console open. 2000 cash gone. Then she gives me some shit about it was her roommates boyfriend. Gave her 10 min to get me my money back then called police. She wouldn't come to door afterward for me or the police. If you need further details feel free to message me. Watch your back brothers.

  12. #30968

    Anyone sampled?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/749286439867

    Says she's she down off commerce.

  13. #30967
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    A link to her ad or a PM with digits would be immensely appreciated!

    Auto.
    Just search her name on STG. She posts frequently.

  14. #30966

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    A link to her ad or a PM with digits would be immensely appreciated!

    Auto.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...5/367554617320

  15. #30965

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by CoveredComrade  [View Original Post]
    Finally got the balls to actually do a visit. Saw Natalia off commerce. Easy comms, got room number at decent spot. Looks like pictures, room smelled like smoke slightly. She welcomed me and quickly got down to a fast CBJ followed by k9, decent view and she got into it. 80 for qv.
    A link to her ad or a PM with digits would be immensely appreciated!

    Auto.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape