Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 7838
-
01-10-24 16:25 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 81Anyone get lucky?
I've been trying to reach this one for a few days. No luck yet wondering if the ad was even legit? Why put up an ad and not respond.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/460423794328
-
01-10-24 10:21 #6742Senior Member

Posts: 67Lady M
Hoping someone can PM contact info for Lady M. Normally she's got weeks worth of old STG posts so I never save her digits. TIA.
-
01-09-24 11:08 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 216Lady M
All is well with M. Saw her the other day, clean room, she's put together, alert, and a real performer as usual.
Always seem to have those phone issues. Fun, Hot and personable. My go to in the area.
-
01-09-24 10:16 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 567Joke!
She lists you can dine at the why! Are you kidding me LOL! She wishes I'm sure because who the F would ever want to do that! Then she isn't offering BBJ or CIM, the ONLY thing most would ever want from this cow in the 1st place! This hobby has gotten incredibly difficult. Dreaming of the old backpage days when you could actually find a few dime pieces now & then.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 23:04 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 1234Maybe she's charging by the pound? 216 pounds?
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 17:05 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 746Mature Redhead
I thought about checking her out but her donation rates are too high.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 17:00 #6737Senior Member

Posts: 380Mature redhead
https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/509531337040
Any info on this one? Photos / Number doesn't pull anything up and no other ads. Can PM if need.
-
01-08-24 13:21 #6736Senior Member

Posts: 97Lady M
Went and saw my favorite provider last night. Room.
Is clean and well kept as usual, and the service was top notch! She says she's having issues posting to STG and her phone is wonky. Even if you don't see an add keep texting until you get a reply. Pain in the ass, but she's worth the little effort. If you need her #, trusted members can DM.
-
01-07-24 08:07 #6735Senior Member

Posts: 2147This is their domain, they have no fear. One scream and you will have a mob of people charging out.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
43 NeedABabyMomma. Scammers can change with the flick of a switch. You are so lucky.
Stay smart.
PA.
-
01-06-24 19:14 #6734Senior Member

Posts: 380They have pimps / boyfriends that keep them addicted to drugs and control all their money. Its a tale as old as time.
Originally Posted by HoserTwo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 18:29 #6733Senior Member

Posts: 304Autumn
What I can't understand is why don't these girls feel afraid for living in those type of conditions how do they feel safe being as weak as they are to walk down these alleyways and desolate areas.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 15:43 #6732Regular Member

Posts: 5Might be brave, might be strong, but definitely stupid.
He is right, I wouldn't recommend anyone take that risk especially at 2 am. I did it because I was willing to pay the consequences and wanted to see what all the talk was about. Felt more confident going since I was confident she wasn't a scammer, but nonetheless, very unsafe and not worth it unless you get a high off of high risk scenarios. As with most things with life that require a leap of fate to experience first hand, the only people who know what lays ahead are the ones who keep moving forward. Stay safe and don't be like me, be smarter.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-24 09:09 #6731Senior Member

Posts: 1000Brave -Confident -Big
Stupid is the adjective that should be used here.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Any of you new mongers out there do not follow in these footsteps. A knife, bullet or baseball bad doesn't discern between brave, confident or big. Brave confident and big bleed the same as anyone else. Now Smart is the adjective you want used to describe yourself. Smart observes, avoids and capitalizes upon certain situations where he is paying for sex. None of this pertains to any other part of life. It only applies when paying for sex. Now if danger gets you hard, go join the Military.
Poo.
-
01-05-24 20:31 #6730Senior Member

Posts: 746Sorry, I wouldn't take the chance with her at that location. She tried to talk me into it last week and I turned her down. I like her and never had any issues but I only saw her at a hotel. To each his own but either you were very horny or are a very big, confident dude. (or all three). There are at least five red lights in that set up for me. I wouldn't go there in the daytimre, nevermind 2:00 AM. You are a very brave man.
Originally Posted by NeedABabyMomma
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 17:18 #6729Senior Member

Posts: 930Waterbury Willow St Autumn Link
She has a recognizable tattoo around her navel. Thanks for the report and followup, maybe she will get better accommodations at some point. I think she had positive reviews as Laidback Goth Freak.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/587469343055










Reply With Quote





