Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 523 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 7835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6725

    Dreamed of Autumn in Waterbury

    Visited "Autumn" tonight. Seen she had decent reviews, albeit with some mixed and negative reviews ones.

    Will say, I met her in an apartment in the willow area of Waterbury. Apparently she has a room, but she brought me around back to a basement with a nice creepy flickering light, steep steps, and a long corridor of multiple rooms. Area look like something out of movie with how you'd imagine a run down house would look. Walking down the corridor seeing all the multiple ***** rooms was a sight I'd never forget. She said women in the area usually use these rooms when they lay with us.

    She opened the door to a room, with an air mattress and no light. You can't make this shit up. She turns on the flash on her phone and after some roses were sent to her, we did the deed. Will say she looks like a sweet lady, but she has a big belly and skinny legs, almost reminds me of Mike Wazowscki from monsters inc.

    Started with a nice BBBJ which was unenthusiastic, but it got my longest friend downstairs nice and hard. After a couple of minutes of BBBJ she got on top of me and rode me, putting in a nice effort. She tried at least to ride and didn't stop after a minute like how most of these run down ****** do. Swapped a couple of positions and pulled off the rubber to nut on that air mattress.

    Overall the service was fine but not amazing, it's such a challenge to find a good ***** these days. Overall would give her a 6/10, it was late and I got to her around 2 am, could be she was tired, or just really didn't want to service someone this late but fuck it. As with most of these ****** YMMV, I'd definitely give her another shot at a more reasonable time and see if the performance changes. Lastly to be frank, she's desperate, she said many people bail on her and don't show up (probably due to the fact she operates in the willow area at least as of right now), I was able to haggle her to 90 roses for qv, and gave an extra 20 for another 10 minutes. She won't go dirt cheap but definitely don't pay her asking price, she needs the money and will settle within reason.

    I will say, visiting that transformed ***** house in the basement was a trip, especially at 2 am. Its in the back of a long driveway with a house fulfilled with dudes and ****** in the front coming in and out. You could totally be scraped in the back or on the way out and meet your end there or potentially get robbed. I'm not saying you will but its definitely a possibility, that is a ***** house filled with every type of societies night time degenerate you could imagine most likely. May want to visit her at a motel, but at the very least I can say she is safe for now. The dark side is very real my friends. Stay safe fellow mongers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F5855D09-2E24-4F38-BF9B-2E8E9ED76361.jpg‎  

  2. #6724

    What's her twitter handle?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetEarth  [View Original Post]
    She made a Jan3 tweet to try her gmail if can't seem to get thru.
    I'll give her a peak.

  3. #6723

    Miss M

    She made a Jan3 tweet to try her gmail if can't seem to get thru.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her Lately? I saw her two weeks ago but haven't seen her posting recently. Maybe she took some time off. Last I saw her, her skills we still excellent.
    I spoke with her today. Plan on seeing her tonight. All is well, cell.

    Number still works. She'll be posting a new ad shortly.

  4. #6722

    Any intel on her?

    Any intel on this lady, in about the year and a half I've been in the game I have seen her come and go on STG Waterbury. I'm pretty confident one of yall must have dreamed about her. Might go ahead and sample her myself, looks like she used to be a model from the info I got from google searching her.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  5. #6721
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/487155242391

    Hey Mongers, This one caught my eye, Torrington would be a bit of a hike, but if she's worth it? Anyone with any data?

    Happy Mongering!!
    To me it is full of red flags.

    1. new york city area code.

    2. "princess".

    3. "adventurous".

    4. "petite - 5'5 - and look at the picture. Totally different person.

    5. "ABSOLUTELYNo Greek, or Bare anything" but in the list of services, it has PSE checked.

    Seems totally scam to me.

    Anyway, I send a text, waiting for reply.

  6. #6720
    [QUOTE=JavaMan;6739285]Anyone seen her Lately? I saw her two weeks ago but haven't seen her posting recently. Maybe she took some time off. Last I saw her, her skills we still excellent. [ / QUOTE_.

    I spoke with her today. Plan on seeing her tonight. All is well, cell.

    Number still works. She'll be posting a new ad shortly.

  7. #6719

    Miss M

    Anyone seen her Lately? I saw her two weeks ago but haven't seen her posting recently. Maybe she took some time off. Last I saw her, her skills we still excellent.

  8. #6718

    Reports of guy in ski mask

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    2 reports of guy in ski mask robbing her visitors. See reports 6687 - 6691.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...286&viewfull=1#post6699286.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/959-465-9042
    Four of them are working together. Photos for future reverence. That go by Annie, Frankie, Tiffany and Kash.

    Happy New Year all.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8153.jpg‎   IMG_6440.jpg‎   IMG_4303.jpg‎   IMG_7339.jpg‎   IMG_8756.jpg‎  


  9. #6717

    Torrington Catsuit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/487155242391

    Hey Mongers, This one caught my eye, Torrington would be a bit of a hike, but if she's worth it? Anyone with any data?

    Happy Mongering!!

  10. #6716

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...-/638043830923

    Has anyone met with her and if so how was she?

    I keep seeing her ad and have texted with her on several occasions but was never able to align schedules.

    Poo.
    See post #24525 in the Hartford section from yesterday. It's a brief negative review.

  11. #6715
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/662328540727

    Looking for generous gentlemen? No, what she's looking for is men to try to take advantage of by begging for more $ during and after the deed. Then asking to stop at a drive thru McDonald's, ordering for 2. I know there's a dude in the background because I've seen her a couple of times. First time a car date and afterwards saw her climb into a waiting black pick up truck. 2nd time was an attempt at a hotel in Farmington, and same black pick up truck was parked near where she was waiting for me. I drove off without partaking. She's skanky too. Needs a shower. Won't allow cim but wants 100 for her dates. Out of her mind. When I challenged her on some things, she got very defensive, telling me to mind my business. This, after I took her to the drive thru after the deed. And was giving her a ride back to the house I picked her up at. Told her I could let her out anytime and she could walk, bluffing. Because I didn't want her causing a scene and getting me jammed up in good ol dirtybury. So just took her back, dropped her off. And good riddance. Won't ever give her the courtesy of any repeat visits. Hope the rest of you don't either. If you do, you've been informed. YMMV I guess.
    Thanks for the update. Live and learn. She is at best a SW.

  12. #6714

    Quick Question

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-b...-/638043830923

    Has anyone met with her and if so how was she?

    I keep seeing her ad and have texted with her on several occasions but was never able to align schedules.

    Poo.

  13. #6713
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/662328540727

    Looking for generous gentlemen? No, what she's looking for is men to try to take advantage of by begging for more $ during and after the deed. Then asking to stop at a drive thru McDonald's, ordering for 2. I know there's a dude in the background because I've seen her a couple of times. First time a car date and afterwards saw her climb into a waiting black pick up truck. 2nd time was an attempt at a hotel in Farmington, and same black pick up truck was parked near where she was waiting for me. I drove off without partaking. She's skanky too. Needs a shower. Won't allow cim but wants 100 for her dates. Out of her mind. When I challenged her on some things, she got very defensive, telling me to mind my business. This, after I took her to the drive thru after the deed. And was giving her a ride back to the house I picked her up at. Told her I could let her out anytime and she could walk, bluffing. Because I didn't want her causing a scene and getting me jammed up in good ol dirtybury. So just took her back, dropped her off. And good riddance. Won't ever give her the courtesy of any repeat visits. Hope the rest of you don't either. If you do, you've been informed. YMMV I guess.

  14. #6712

    Kayla

    Hey gents, Kayla has resurfaced in WB. She has a new apartment and looking for a few new clients. She asked me to give her digits out to some of my close pals.

    PM me if I know you.

    Stay hard.

    PA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1217.jpg‎  

  15. #6711
    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    Wise words. But after you build rapport and price / schedule that is fixed. I bring one. Of my regulars pizza lunchables and Heineken 🤣 woman is in her 30's 💯.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with bringing a regular friend a few goodies. I've got a friend with whom I've developed a rapport with. I'll bring some household things I know she likes. Based on the inability to get to a store it's a nice gesture & in return a more reasonable unrushed GFE type of experience. If you find the right person it can be a nice arrangement. Eventually though, you'll want strange. If she's got a big voluptuous body, you'll want the spinner or visa versa.

    That's just how we are wired.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape