Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 523 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 7835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6710

    Read My Report

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyer  [View Original Post]
    Whats the story here with this one Poo ? A number search reveals that number on ad is a real person named Savannah _ _ _ _ _ _ from Florida. Pictures match also. Is it someone with stolen pics or is she not in Florida anymore. You can PM Me the details if you want.

    Thanks.
    In the Rip off Waterbury section. Basically cash and dash and then had two guys come help escort me out of the building! LOL. Poo.

  2. #6709
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/115107112633

    They are back at it again and will rip you off. You have been warned! Poo.
    Whats the story here with this one Poo ? A number search reveals that number on ad is a real person named Savannah _ _ _ _ _ _ from Florida. Pictures match also. Is it someone with stolen pics or is she not in Florida anymore. You can PM Me the details if you want.

    Thanks.

  3. #6708

    Berware!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/115107112633

    They are back at it again and will rip you off. You have been warned! Poo.

  4. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by SixSixty  [View Original Post]
    Know this post is a month old and not to kick you while you're down friend but wanted to point out something in case you're in a similar situation in the future. Aside from the ludicrous HH, (if you're spending that without blinking I think you're over qualified for the skip the games budget) if someone leaves you hanging after you've given them a heads up and Begs you to return after you decide that you're done waiting guess what? You have leverage. You know how bees are more afraid of you than you are of them? These girls need quick cash more than you need quick ass. She wants to make it up to you? Tell her to knock $100 off, she wants some delivery? Tell her to doordash, that's not your job. Your job is to bring a donation, a set of cock and balls and have a spare rubber handy just in case. Nothing more nothing less. There's being optimistic and expecting good service but this whole thing just looks naive never believe what these girls say at face value and always take the ad with a grain of salt. Most of all never be afraid to push back when you feel like you're being fucked with and you can always take your ball and go home, there's always a next time and a better girl. Stay safe and find your line in the sand.
    Wise words. But after you build rapport and price / schedule that is fixed. I bring one. Of my regulars pizza lunchables and Heineken 🤣 woman is in her 30's 💯.

  5. #6706

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/918791967854

    The link to the person I was talking about in the earlier post. Robbed my friend earlier definitely stay away.
    I almost made a huge mistake before I read the history on this one. Thanks for saving my ass.

  6. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    Girl #1 known UTR for years for occasional car fun but not lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/213932045086
    Picture if link goes away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot 2023-12-22 at 3.21.17 AM.jpg‎  

  7. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girls photo mixed in with the other photos, they don't look trustworthy anyway, I almost made an appointment until I read your post Thanks.
    Girl #1 known UTR for years for occasional car fun but not lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/213932045086

  8. #6703
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfMaster  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how to add a link, but I will give it a try after this report.

    I want to give this girl a review, but I am not sure how I feel about our rendezvous. *.

    She is in a nice hotel and was asking $220 for a half hour. She has been doing this for about six weeks. My expectations were very high. Her ad asks for respect and to be prompt and clean. I did all of the above. Communications were good until I got there. (on time). She asked me to give her heads up to make sure she was ready which I did. I also let her know when I was there and at that point I didn't hear anything from her. After 10 minutes, I left and of course got a text from her saying, she was in the shower and did not see my text. WTF? She begged me to come back and she would make it up to me. I said OK I'll come back that's when she gave me a list of things to pick up for her at the store. I did that. Half an hour after I was scheduled to be there, I finally got her room number. Her room was clean. She was clean. She has a spinner 26-year-old body. That was nice. She attempted small talk while she continued to get ready with make up. These young kids have no sex appeal.
    Know this post is a month old and not to kick you while you're down friend but wanted to point out something in case you're in a similar situation in the future. Aside from the ludicrous HH, (if you're spending that without blinking I think you're over qualified for the skip the games budget) if someone leaves you hanging after you've given them a heads up and Begs you to return after you decide that you're done waiting guess what? You have leverage. You know how bees are more afraid of you than you are of them? These girls need quick cash more than you need quick ass. She wants to make it up to you? Tell her to knock $100 off, she wants some delivery? Tell her to doordash, that's not your job. Your job is to bring a donation, a set of cock and balls and have a spare rubber handy just in case. Nothing more nothing less. There's being optimistic and expecting good service but this whole thing just looks naive never believe what these girls say at face value and always take the ad with a grain of salt. Most of all never be afraid to push back when you feel like you're being fucked with and you can always take your ball and go home, there's always a next time and a better girl. Stay safe and find your line in the sand.

  9. #6702

    Watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    She is not in any of the images.
    I saw this girls photo mixed in with the other photos, they don't look trustworthy anyway, I almost made an appointment until I read your post Thanks.

  10. #6701
    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    She is not in any of the images.
    That may be the point. All the others have the same phone numbers and are known scamers. Stay safe.

  11. #6700
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    2 reports of guy in ski mask robbing her visitors. See reports 6687 - 6691.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...286&viewfull=1#post6699286.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/959-465-9042
    She is not in any of the images.

  12. #6699

    Danger Will Robinson

    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    2 reports of guy in ski mask robbing her visitors. See reports 6687 - 6691.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...286&viewfull=1#post6699286.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/959-465-9042
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fantasythief.jpg‎  

  13. #6698

    Fantasy come to life


  14. #6697

    Naugatuck

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    What was the Damage? QV, FS?
    I prefer going to Naugatuck. That's always my go to location. There hadn't been anyone there lately that I would see. I don't recognize this one so she must be new. Kelly advertises from time to time snd she works out of her apt. She is a good provider but a little crazy. Chelsey also works out of Naugatuck occasionally. I used to see her but she copped an attitude with me and banned me. If you are not from the area be careful of where you go. Some girls will advertise Naugatuck m, but they are in the sketchy American Motor lodge in Waterbury. Some people don't mind it, but I'm not one of them. Police cruise thru there quite a bit.

  15. #6696

    Naughty in Naugatuck

    Visiting Naugatuck in Monday. Saw this one seems new and not much info in the ad. Anyone have information on her? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/787395923927

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape