Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 686 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7509

    Let's play

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...y/754390555257

    This one for real? I like those saucy tits.

  2. #7508
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    30 is pretty low. I'd expect shitty service and an attitude for that. I admit that I usually go for the budget chicks, they say 80 SS, I say sorry I only have 60. They usually eventually agree but you got to have patience and not argue with them. Just let them take it or leave it. At least that's what I do.
    Agree. It's sales right. Someone ask what I'm working with throw a low number. I've gotten attitude and spent $$. We aren't sharing an Uber and honestly I'm like Bobby Brown. It's still on but shoots too quick.

  3. #7507

    30?

    Quote Originally Posted by CraigC  [View Original Post]
    Agree was given a $150 quote for 1/2 said I got 30 she hung up the followed with a text she would do ss for the 30. I don't get it even at 30 she blow ten dudes a week and she's making more than a plumber.
    30 is pretty low. I'd expect shitty service and an attitude for that. I admit that I usually go for the budget chicks, they say 80 SS, I say sorry I only have 60. They usually eventually agree but you got to have patience and not argue with them. Just let them take it or leave it. At least that's what I do.

  4. #7506
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    I haven't donated more than 40-80 per encounter for this hobby more than ten times in the last 15 years. I need you guys to start putting these low end cum dumpsters in their place. it's really simple, you give them an offer up front that is a good price for us and if they decline it you move to the next one. Eventually they cave. Have some patience and rub one out once in a while rather than agree to the high amounts they want.
    Agree was given a $150 quote for 1/2 said I got 30 she hung up the followed with a text she would do ss for the 30. I don't get it even at 30 she blow ten dudes a week and she's making more than a plumber.

  5. #7505
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying this for awhile now. The days of good quality chicks are definitely gone. Even 10 years ago, there were quality ladies around. Unfortunately, the quality ones couldn't do it forever. Now they're asking high dollar for below average services with a lot of no this, no that. Papa Be.
    I haven't donated more than 40-80 per encounter for this hobby more than ten times in the last 15 years. I need you guys to start putting these low end cum dumpsters in their place. it's really simple, you give them an offer up front that is a good price for us and if they decline it you move to the next one. Eventually they cave. Have some patience and rub one out once in a while rather than agree to the high amounts they want.

  6. #7504

    Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    20 years ago, this site was a lot different. There were actual quality girls being reviewed. Now it seems that people don't care that they're paying escort prices for an internet streetwalker. Then they go and brag about it. I haven't seen a chick that's been reviewed on here in ages. I'll continue to pay more for a quality woman on Seeking, Eros, or Tryst instead of the glorified street girls.
    I've been saying this for awhile now. The days of good quality chicks are definitely gone. Even 10 years ago, there were quality ladies around. Unfortunately, the quality ones couldn't do it forever. Now they're asking high dollar for below average services with a lot of no this, no that. Papa Be.

  7. #7503
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if seeking, Eros and Tryst? Are these sites you have to pay for an account?

    I am interested as I agree the STG is full of the regular garbage over and over posters that lurk in the notels begging for money to not get evicted.

    I have had a few good ones from here, but slim Pickens I must agree.
    Seeking is a Sugar Daddy site. Tryst and Eros are escort sites, but higher end beautiful ones.

  8. #7502

    UnbeFuckinglievable

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    20 years ago, this site was a lot different. There were actual quality girls being reviewed. Now it seems that people don't care that they're paying escort prices for an internet streetwalker. Then they go and brag about it. I haven't seen a chick that's been reviewed on here in ages. I'll continue to pay more for a quality woman on Seeking, Eros, or Tryst instead of the glorified street girls.
    Its just unreal as to what qualifies as quality pussy on here anymore It boggles the mind. Better off taking care of it yourself LOL. 10 foot pool just maybe my pole definitely not!

  9. #7501

    Other sites

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDino1  [View Original Post]
    20 years ago, this site was a lot different. There were actual quality girls being reviewed. Now it seems that people don't care that they're paying escort prices for an internet streetwalker. Then they go and brag about it. I haven't seen a chick that's been reviewed on here in ages. I'll continue to pay more for a quality woman on Seeking, Eros, or Tryst instead of the glorified street girls.
    Wondered if seeking, Eros and Tryst? Are these sites you have to pay for an account?

    I am interested as I agree the STG is full of the regular garbage over and over posters that lurk in the notels begging for money to not get evicted.

    I have had a few good ones from here, but slim Pickens I must agree.

  10. #7500
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersPit  [View Original Post]
    The things some of these guys pay for is revolting.

    I wouldn't hit that for free.
    20 years ago, this site was a lot different. There were actual quality girls being reviewed. Now it seems that people don't care that they're paying escort prices for an internet streetwalker. Then they go and brag about it. I haven't seen a chick that's been reviewed on here in ages. I'll continue to pay more for a quality woman on Seeking, Eros, or Tryst instead of the glorified street girls.

  11. #7499
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole. Nasty.
    The things some of these guys pay for is revolting.

    I wouldn't hit that for free.

  12. #7498

    Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by SP1203  [View Original Post]
    What is her incall like?

    Thank you,

    SP.
    Incall is her personal home.

    I've never had any problems whatsoever with her.

  13. #7497
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole. Nasty.
    What provider isn't nasty? At this point in the hobby I'm looking for bargains.

  14. #7496

    Coco

    I noticed she hasn't posted since mid-December and she's not answering texts does anybody have any information?

  15. #7495

    Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by BSwizzle  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Keeps it covered. Can't speak about the other stuff. Haven't pissed her off yet LOL and she's never been late for our appts. I have only done incall though.
    What is her incall like?

    Thank you,

    SP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape