Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 10280
-
01-05-24 19:39 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 351I haven't donated more than 40-80 per encounter for this hobby more than ten times in the last 15 years. I need you guys to start putting these low end cum dumpsters in their place. it's really simple, you give them an offer up front that is a good price for us and if they decline it you move to the next one. Eventually they cave. Have some patience and rub one out once in a while rather than agree to the high amounts they want.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 18:01 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 639Quality
I've been saying this for awhile now. The days of good quality chicks are definitely gone. Even 10 years ago, there were quality ladies around. Unfortunately, the quality ones couldn't do it forever. Now they're asking high dollar for below average services with a lot of no this, no that. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by BobDino1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 15:45 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 313Seeking is a Sugar Daddy site. Tryst and Eros are escort sites, but higher end beautiful ones.
Originally Posted by Rhinestone
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 13:15 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 337UnbeFuckinglievable
Its just unreal as to what qualifies as quality pussy on here anymore It boggles the mind. Better off taking care of it yourself LOL. 10 foot pool just maybe my pole definitely not!
Originally Posted by BobDino1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 10:43 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 135Other sites
Wondered if seeking, Eros and Tryst? Are these sites you have to pay for an account?
Originally Posted by BobDino1
[View Original Post]
I am interested as I agree the STG is full of the regular garbage over and over posters that lurk in the notels begging for money to not get evicted.
I have had a few good ones from here, but slim Pickens I must agree.
-
01-05-24 09:43 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 31320 years ago, this site was a lot different. There were actual quality girls being reviewed. Now it seems that people don't care that they're paying escort prices for an internet streetwalker. Then they go and brag about it. I haven't seen a chick that's been reviewed on here in ages. I'll continue to pay more for a quality woman on Seeking, Eros, or Tryst instead of the glorified street girls.
Originally Posted by PipersPit
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-24 09:23 #7499Regular Member

Posts: 243The things some of these guys pay for is revolting.
Originally Posted by Insidious
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't hit that for free.
-
01-04-24 20:57 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 135Sophie
Incall is her personal home.
Originally Posted by SP1203
[View Original Post]
I've never had any problems whatsoever with her.
-
01-04-24 20:04 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 120What provider isn't nasty? At this point in the hobby I'm looking for bargains.
Originally Posted by Insidious
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 17:53 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 331Coco
I noticed she hasn't posted since mid-December and she's not answering texts does anybody have any information?
-
01-04-24 11:36 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 72Incall
What is her incall like?
Originally Posted by BSwizzle
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
SP.
-
01-04-24 01:05 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 351I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole. Nasty.
Originally Posted by CraigC
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 22:24 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 120Pics are accurate. Incall on Westside. Think the whole menu comes uncovered but I packed the constitution to try. Definitely barters so low-ball your first offer.
Originally Posted by CadMan1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 21:31 #7492Senior Member

Posts: 94Yep. Keeps it covered. Can't speak about the other stuff. Haven't pissed her off yet LOL and she's never been late for our appts. I have only done incall though.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 20:39 #7491Senior Member

Posts: 135Good to know
I heard rent is due in a few hours and need to meet up for money donation.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
Not going to bite at that.










Reply With Quote






