Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 10284
-
12-31-23 22:05 #7479Senior Member

Posts: 476Deepthroater
Her street name was Miracle. [Deleted by Admin] Haven't seen a post for her since I put that review up. Toy is pregnant so she's out of commission for a while. I'm trying to track her down again too. If she re-appears I'll let you know.
Originally Posted by Dabird
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 21:20 #7478Regular Member

Posts: 1Thinking About
Anyone have any intel on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/681641974887
-
12-31-23 15:08 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 1015Bunny
Wish she was closer, I'm driving a distance just to get to Flint.
-
12-31-23 12:46 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 1264Bunny
Search Bunny or Bridgeport on stg for the local areas. Not that hard to find and she posts constantly.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/trici...-/527483724565
-
12-31-23 11:36 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 846Contact info / link
Do you have info on her. I cannot find any ad.
Originally Posted by BoRegardHer
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 08:17 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 1264If you drive up to Bridgeport, Bunny tends to be fairly consistent and solid. Not really GFE but a nice girl and nice body.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 00:45 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 351A provider with no bs? Do they exist?
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 23:47 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 1015Daytime suggestions?
I get 1 week day off per week that I can venture out without notice. For months now I text these chicks between 10 am and 2 pm and nobody ever responds until after my window passes. Any suggestions on reliable providers that are actually available? I typically look for the $80 SS and under kind of visit with incall and no bs.
-
12-30-23 13:41 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 215Mrs playground
Almost too old but looks fun.
Anyone have feedback on this one. Safe apartments?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lint/162735744
-
12-30-23 13:26 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 215Sophie
So far no repy from her.
Originally Posted by BSwizzle
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 09:30 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 56Link is dead did you catch her name or SS of her Ad?
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
Thanks in Advance.
Dabird.
-
12-30-23 09:22 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 56Her Ad says "NO BARE" do you know if she does BBBJ. Please let me know if BBBJ w / cim finish is on the table I would take the plunge. Please let me know.
Originally Posted by BSwizzle
[View Original Post]
Stay safe everyone.
Dabird.
-
12-29-23 18:42 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 640Nasty Nikki
I never had any issues with her personally, just Brooklyn. I haven't seen her in almost 10 years. I pretty much stayed away from the girls she had. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by BigBoy05
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 17:01 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 44Was that the one that was working with Lauren? Always wondered what happened to them. Lauren was some of the best experiences I've had.
Originally Posted by BigBoy05
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 10:18 #7465Senior Member

Posts: 476I think that's the girl that is hanging out with Toy.
If that is the girl that is calling herself Miracle and hangs out with toy, then Sailor42 is correct, she doesn't have any teeth LOL. Holy smokes can she take a load of cum down her throat tho.
Originally Posted by Quid9197
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






