Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 294 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 344 394 794 1294 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22009
    Quote Originally Posted by BadgerBadger13  [View Original Post]
    The Asian places will all give you stock photos because, let's be honest, the gals you're meeting will look 3-4 factors below anyone's expectations. They say in their posts that they are an 'agency' and "The photo is similar to the girl presented, but may not be 100% accurate."
    Pretty safe as in its not some hoodrat?

  2. #22008

  3. #22007
    I don't know of a white woman in this business worth seeing. I've only been in this for a few years and I could see a different black woman in Milwaukee every day of the month and not repeat. All quality experiences. I've put a few out there at their request. I'm about done with this trade because I'd rather chill with something more real in my last days. But do your own research. Find an ad on list crawler or STG and fucking call her yourself. You can get a little help on here from time to time but if you really want to have fun you need to get out on your own and just do it. Time for me to move on from this but I'll put a blast from my past out on here as I have the inclination.
    Giddit

  4. #22006

    May not be 100% accurate

    The Asian places will all give you stock photos because, let's be honest, the gals you're meeting will look 3-4 factors below anyone's expectations. They say in their posts that they are an 'agency' and "The photo is similar to the girl presented, but may not be 100% accurate."

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Messaged the 585 number, says they at at 4400 27th.

    Gave me rates, I asked for pic of "who" I am meeting, kept giving me stock photos LOL.

  5. #22005
    1st and 2nd link heavy users, sores all over hence the heavily filtered pics. 4th link swings with the same sex, hangs and escorts with he / she's, always posting pics with guns.

  6. #22004
    Fifth one on the list clearly dances somewhere so you'd think somebody knows her. But then her phone number also leads to an old Sumo Search ad for a single black dude offering his services.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (946).jpg‎   Screenshot (947).jpg‎  

  7. #22003

    Coochie Eater

    Hey Cooch, am still a lover of chocolate, looking for a thin and sane option that loves to play and tease without any clock watching and attitude! Have any recommendations and digits? Thanks.

  8. #22002

  9. #22001

  10. #22000

    Use Google Search

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any report on this one, resides on south side Hwy 100. Thanks in advance! Oh.
    Open up the pic in a new tab. Right click on the pic and click "Search image on Google". Then you need to expand the pic and click to find the source of the image. It takes you right to Sumo Search.

  11. #21999

    Asian Girls

    Messaged the 585 number, says they at at 4400 27th.

    Gave me rates, I asked for pic of "who" I am meeting, kept giving me stock photos LOL.

  12. #21998

    If

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any report on this one, resides on south side Hwy 100. Thanks in advance! Oh.
    I recall, pretty average all around. Seems to be a safe hookup, but not great service.

  13. #21997

    Looking for info

    Anyone have any report on this one, resides on south side Hwy 100. Thanks in advance! Oh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7031.jpg‎  

  14. #21996

    Legit

    Yes she is legit. I've seen her once. Check your DM.

  15. #21995

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavka41  [View Original Post]
    Dang? Those numbers way off what she says on texts. Maybe you got another cherry?

    There is a dancer named cherry at airport lounge I would pay that too, but not this one I asked about.
    No that was over text for an hour and was the girl that was posted. I did not see her. I asked for a photo that was not photoshop and never heard back. Someone else said $140 for a QV incall so seems accurate for an hour outcall. I wouldn't do it though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape