Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 26366
-
01-04-24 16:33 #22001Senior Member

Posts: 126Intel
Does anyone have any info or seen any these ladies?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/423348709313
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/649615576878
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/020906497149
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/384245279904
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/089149972927
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/247859513034
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...2/027202184710
-
01-04-24 14:47 #22000Senior Member

Posts: 819Use Google Search
Open up the pic in a new tab. Right click on the pic and click "Search image on Google". Then you need to expand the pic and click to find the source of the image. It takes you right to Sumo Search.
Originally Posted by ScottyJb
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 14:23 #21999Senior Member

Posts: 73Asian Girls
Messaged the 585 number, says they at at 4400 27th.
Gave me rates, I asked for pic of "who" I am meeting, kept giving me stock photos LOL.
-
01-04-24 11:59 #21998Senior Member

Posts: 73If
I recall, pretty average all around. Seems to be a safe hookup, but not great service.
Originally Posted by ScottyJb
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 11:53 #21997Senior Member

Posts: 37Looking for info
Anyone have any report on this one, resides on south side Hwy 100. Thanks in advance! Oh.
-
01-04-24 11:20 #21996Senior Member

Posts: 36Legit
Yes she is legit. I've seen her once. Check your DM.
Originally Posted by FawkuAwe
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 11:18 #21995Senior Member

Posts: 36Cherry
No that was over text for an hour and was the girl that was posted. I did not see her. I asked for a photo that was not photoshop and never heard back. Someone else said $140 for a QV incall so seems accurate for an hour outcall. I wouldn't do it though.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 08:22 #21994Senior Member

Posts: 73Dang? Those numbers way off what she says on texts. Maybe you got another cherry?
Originally Posted by IslayHoes
[View Original Post]
There is a dancer named cherry at airport lounge I would pay that too, but not this one I asked about.
-
01-04-24 08:19 #21993Senior Member

Posts: 73Recently? If I was feeling more inclined or had my piece with me I may have went to that do and see what came out.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 08:18 #21992Senior Member

Posts: 73Lol
Probably back with abusive guy. Nice rack, follow her on snap, but might be too much baggage with creeper dudes.
Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 23:55 #21991Senior Member

Posts: 747Interesting
When doing ride share, took 2 people from Southside area to that hotel. Talked about crack the whole time. Then made sure I dropped them off at the mid door.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 22:38 #21990Senior Member

Posts: 79
-
01-03-24 19:28 #21989Senior Member

Posts: 38Madusa
Tried to get with her several times. She never replies.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 15:44 #21988Senior Member

Posts: 38Cherry
Seen her back in summer. Outcall or car date only. Looked the same as photos. At the time she had just turned 20, so young and she talks a lot. Opted for car blow job. It was okay, not anything great. Really nice rack though. While looking for a place to park during date she was telling me about how she wanted to escape from the guy she was with. Said he abused her and let his friend put a gun to her head. She asked me could I take her to a relatives house and she was going to use the money she made to take a bus out of town. I really didn't want to because I didn't want to get caught by the guy she wanted away from. I eventually gave in and took her to the location she wanted after our date. She said I was a really good person and God would bless me for helping her. Looks like the hiatus wasn't for too long.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 13:32 #21987Senior Member

Posts: 88Cherry
Quoted me 140 qv.
Originally Posted by Stavka41
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



